Just booked a consultation with Dr. Sailer for jaw surgery

What do you mean if you keep your mouth closed? What exactly happens if its open when you smile or talk?

What do you mean if you keep your mouth closed? What exactly happens if its open when you smile or talk?

if I smile or talk the soft tissue in the cheek area bunches together and makes my face look bloated/mouth area recessed.

if I keep my mouth shut or pouted it helps prevent this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
if I smile or talk the soft tissue in the cheek area bunches together and makes my face look bloated/mouth area recessed.

Ahh. Bro I dont understand, at this point you are a mentalcel. You already ascended, you slay on Tinder, but you still try to fix shit that no one but PSL people gives a shit about. You truly need a break from this site, no cope or anything lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, highT and Deleted member 2846
Ahh. Bro I dont understand, at this point you are a mentalcel. You already ascended, you slay on Tinder, but you still try to fix shit that no one but PSL people gives a shit about. You truly need a break from this site, no cope or anything lol.

interesting mix of responses in this thread.

some people saying my lower third and soft tissue is fucked and it’s over

others saying it’s totally in my head and BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

Sailor seems super blackpilled ngl, this video was a good watch

If money werent an issue, I would go to him for sure

Also his age, i heard hes in his 70's, its going to suck if he retires soon, I wish he was younger.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CristianT and forwardgrowth
This + airlift to raise the hyoid bone and @facemaxxed is chad
air lift this alters the hyoid bone..pls explain

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
looks good..is this the best solution psl has come up with the hyoidmaxing + bsso?
psl doesnt know of airlift to my knowledge

but yeah thats probably the best

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and forwardgrowth
Here’s some side shots to get a better picture

What exactly am I looking at here. What is supposed to be off with these photos?
A surgery that raises the hyoid bone
Wait what? How is it performed? Do they do it for cosmetic reasons? How much???????

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
damn you really look super bloated in that pic

why not just go for fillers instead of all these implants if money is not an issue ?

Sailor seems super blackpilled ngl, this video was a good watch

If money werent an issue, I would go to him for sure

Also his age, i heard hes in his 70's, its going to suck if he retires soon, I wish he was younger.

I watched it all. Super informative indeed.

I watched it all. Super informative indeed.

After watching that vid, it kind of makes me actually consider going to him tbh even if hes expensive af

But hes old af tbh

I hope he doesnt retire until his 80's

After watching that vid, it kind of makes me actually consider going to him tbh even if hes expensive af

But hes old af tbh

I hope he doesnt retire until his 80's
Crazy how much a BSSO + Lefort I can change your face.

I think I will go with Defrancq this year. 18K (BSSO + Lefort I + Genio +zygoma Implants)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Gosick and Deleted member 3962

I think I will go with Defrancq this year. 18K (BSSO + Lefort I + Genio +zygoma Implants)
Joel does it for aesthetic reasons? my bite is fine but i just want more foward growth/ante face.

Joel does it for aesthetic reasons? my bite is fine but i just want more foward growth/ante face.
Ofc he does. I also have a problem with my smile. My teeth are not showing when I slightly open my mouth. When I told him that he told me straight away that I don't have support for my upper lip and what happens is that my lip is falling like a curtain and a bone graft will solve this issue. I also talked to some people who made surgery with him and they look good.
Also when I had a consultation with him via Skype he told me straight away that I have a short face(which is true) and advancement of maxilla and mandible will solve my issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Gosick
Ofc he does. I also have a problem with my smile. My teeth are not showing when I slightly open my mouth. When I told him that he told me straight away that I don't have support for my upper lip and what happens is that my lip is falling like a curtain and a bone graft will solve this issue. I also talked to some people who made surgery with him and they look good.
Also when I had a consultation with him via Skype he told me straight away that I have a short face(which is true) and advancement of maxilla and mandible will solve my issue.
mirin, Ill consider getting a consult with him in the future, he also utilizes implants and he can place them during the Bimax which is also pretty good. He also uses different implant material instead of just silicone which is also a plus.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
mirin, Ill consider getting a consult with him in the future, he also utilizes implants and he can place them during the Bimax which is also pretty good. He also uses different implant material instead of just silicone which is also a plus.

When I told him that I'm wearing braces with elastics to try to correct a surgery case(because my case was so bad that my orthodontist said I would need surgery but he chose elastics instead and that still didn't fix the problem) he was so mad and unsatisfied. Haha

ORTHODONTIST ARE BLUE PILLED.

From an incel -> Chad.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Never thought it would come to this... I always though jaw surgery was too invasive and Eppley custom implants could get the job done.:feelswah:

but after seeing some non frauded pics someone else took of me its clear my jaw is recessed af.:blackpill:

there’s levels to Blackpill boyos and I just reached the next stage.
Most surgeons don't know the advanced ways to do jaw surgery. There are ways where even brances aren't required. There are ways by which brances can be gotten after jaw surgery.

I wish jaw surgery becomes more advanced in coming times.

When I told him that I'm wearing braces with elastics to try to correct a surgery case(because my case was so bad that my orthodontist said I would need surgery but he chose elastics instead and that still didn't fix the problem) he was so mad and unsatisfied. Haha

ORTHODONTIST ARE BLUE PILLED.

From an incel -> Chad.

View attachment 215092

View attachment 215093
why the gay noses

• +1

What made you decide to go with Defrancq in the end?

Same thing happens to me, cheeks look super chubby when I smile. I noticed when I saw a candid pic

means recessed maxilla?

honestly grateful you made this thread I was going to get Eppley implants pretty soon but it’s looking like I need double jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
I wonder if your maxilla would medically be considered severely recessed, so maybe even insurance would cover the cost. What's your bite like?
My orthodontist told me my maxilla is recessed and that I'd either need a facemask or surgery (lefort I).
It looks like this:
IMG 20200104 112151

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and GordonFreeman
What made you decide to go with Defrancq in the end?
I talked to some patients who had surgery with him. He is very good at what he does. Is either surgery or rope.

I talked to some patients who had surgery with him. He is very good at what he does. Is either surgery or rope.
Keep us updated if you decide to pull the trigger with dr d. I wish you luck

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I wonder if your maxilla would medically be considered severely recessed, so maybe even insurance would cover the cost. What's your bite like?
My orthodontist told me my maxilla is recessed and that I'd either need a facemask or surgery (lefort I).
It looks like this: View attachment 215125
u dont look recessed

His latest review on realself is a distater.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
No
His latest review on realself is a distater.
There are no pics though, so it is hard to judge. It is still scary when you see a review like that though. I have seen some of these reviews before with pictures and some of the times it really is as bad as the description and sometimes people are just mental.

No
There are no pics though, so it is hard to judge. It is still scary when you see a review like that though. I have seen some of these reviews before with pictures and some of the times it really is as bad as the description and sometimes people are just mental.

Also true.

Honestly, there needs to a review site for surgery that requires pictures for every review. It should even be able to automatically blur,crop, and anonymize it to the user's desire.

No
link?

To what? I just meant in general I seem to remember reading bad reviews for other surgeons where the pictures don't make it look so bad. I haven't saved them or anything. You can go on realself yourself and look under certain procedures, find a one star review with pictures and judge yourself. In fact, when I clicked there now to see Sailer's review, another one popped up for a girl regretting double jaw. The post had loads of pictures, but it did not look so bad, though not ideal.

Perfect example is someone posting here a video about some lady literally crying about her rhinoplasty. Even though I don't know her goals or what her discussions with her surgeon were, it doesn't look so bad to bawl her eyes out over. On a separate issue, I agree it's shameless to have a resident do it instead, but still yhr final result doesn't look botched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
And to think I was a mentalcel holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

18k euros for all of that?

18k euros for all of that?
Yea. He had 3 proposals.

1. BSSO + Le fort + bone graft(for my upper lip) - 13.500 €
2. Same as above + genio - 15.500 €
3. Same as point 2 + Zygoma implants(bcs he said that as my face will go forward usually the cheeks will also need to be touched) - 18.000€

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Yea. He had 3 proposals.

3. Same as point 2 + Zygoma implants(bcs he said that as my face will go forward usually the cheeks will also need to be touched) - 18.000€

Holy shit that would help me so much. Pls post once u get the surgery!

Yea. He had 3 proposals.

I heard people talking the other day about a really high cut lefort 1 going up to just under the cheekbone and then a malar/orbital implant to move that shit up accordingly. Sounds like what you’re talking about, like a lefort 2.5 in results with a lefort 1.5 in invasiveness.

you’re getting a crazy good deal by the way

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
I heard people talking the other day about a really high cut lefort 1 going up to just under the cheekbone and then a malar/orbital implant to move that shit up accordingly. Sounds like what you’re talking about, like a lefort 2.5 in results with a lefort 1.5 in invasiveness.

you’re getting a crazy good deal by the way

Im still struggling with taking a decision.. I will see.

• +1
It looks like this: View attachment 215125

You aren’t recessed. If anything you have good forward growth. Look at your lip position and mouth area compared to mine.

Attachments

• E7B8A153-09E7-408B-91FF-7324774C1C72.jpeg
    E7B8A153-09E7-408B-91FF-7324774C1C72.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 150
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Kade and Deleted member 2846

yea, good find.
Yea. He had 3 proposals.

do you live in europe? with those prices, Im considering booking a consult with him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo