Just bought a mouthguard for "kappa-chewing"

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Hit me up in this thread later on
you are eating plastic

Ok, so I decided to give "Kappa-chewing" a first try and these are my observations/concerns: :oops:
  1. I did it for and during 10mins (not in a row) and divided them into two-5mins-sessions, after 2mins I felt like my jaws creaked and transmitted a noise, I don't know if this is normal due to the "force" and the type of material (hard-silicone) we are chewing, but I feel like this shit is going to give me TMJ over time. So, this is a first sight concern.
  2. Is it normal to get swelling after chewing right? Or is it because my masseters/jaws are rounded? (I don't remember which one caused this, but it wasn't normal/good, or is it?)
  3. It's probably the spur of the moment or placebo, but I feel like my ramus and jaw itself have gotten better, but I don't know, I need to try it for a week and see what happens and keep it constant for a few months to see if I can really ascend or not.
Questions :unsure:
  • Q. How can I clean/wash the Mouth-guard before / after use and what hygiene-protocol should I follow?
  • A.
  • Q. Am I really eating plastic or is "2d v2" trolling?
  • A.
  • Q. After the "Kappa-chewing" is it necessary to perform massages on the masseter muscles?
  • A.
  • Q. When chewing I don't feel the activation of my temporalis, does that mean I'm not incisor-chewing?
  • A.
My muscles tire very quickly. :cry:

Last edited:
Ok, so I decided to give "Kappa-chewing" a first try and these are my observations/concerns: :oops:
  1. I did it for and during 10mins (not in a row) and divided them into two-5mins-sessions, after 2mins I felt like my jaws creaked and transmitted a noise, I don't know if this is normal due to the "force" and the type of material (hard-silicone) we are chewing, but I feel like this shit is going to give me TMJ over time. So, this is a first sight concern.
  2. Is it normal to get swelling after chewing right? Or is it because my masseters/jaws are rounded? (I don't remember which one caused this, but it wasn't normal/good, or is it?)
  3. It's probably the spur of the moment or placebo, but I feel like my ramus and jaw itself have gotten better, but I don't know, I need to try it for a week and see what happens and keep it constant for a few months to see if I can really ascend or not.
  • Q. How can I clean/wash the Mouth-guard before / after use and what hygiene-protocol should I follow?
  • A.
  • A.
  • Q. After the "Kappa-chewing" is it necessary to perform massages on the masseter muscles?
  • A.
  • Q. When chewing I don't feel the activation of my temporalis, does that mean I'm not incisor-chewing?
  • A.
If all this is normal I will continue doing it + I will try to do it while Weightlifting + Mewing, we will see what happens.

• A.
  • A.
  • A.
  • A.
Thoughts? @alriodai @mvp2v1

But was all that normal?
Tbh I don’t know about incisor chewing but I’m getting the mouthguard so at the very least I’m not grinding my teeth in my sleep.

So apparently thank god I didn't mold the mouthguard, you don't have to do it because if you do it's gon be useless, you have to chew on it directly after you buy it
FUCK I MOLDED IT

GG BOYOS, GONNA DO BOXING AND GET BRAIN DAMAGE

@alriodai any new update?

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Damage your teeth theory
Blackpilled user fell for incel pseudoscience

any updates op ? @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
any updates op ? @alriodai
not gonna lie the only good positive i saw that is noticeable is my massters being wider and my mandible noticealy wider a lil bit

i don't know if my maxilla got better or if my undereyes got bettter bcus of vollufilien or chewing

it takes 6 or 8 months to see reults this im only on my first month

• +1
Reactions: vonksmax
not gonna lie the only good positive i saw that is noticeable is my massters being wider and my mandible noticealy wider a lil bit

i don't know if my maxilla got better or if my undereyes got bettter bcus of vollufilien or chewing

Does vollufiline actually works?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel

I wear a mouth guard sometimes when I sleep because of jaw clenching

yakhi 1 month in any changes 🤙 🤙 🤙 ???

i did it..i think it kinda works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 21765
any updates @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and Deleted member 23228
yes it work but fix ur head posture and neck ppsture fkrst
Do you know how I can enhance the first cervical vertebra and my dental arch? Which would contribute to good head posture, what about the neck? Also, how can I maintain/hold a good neck-to-head posture?

So are you guys doing 30 minutes every 2 hours or what? I do only 30 minutes daily so far.

What’s your routine? I only do 30 minutes once daily.

Another PRO:
- My gums don't show when I smile now, good shit, I think this mean that my midface is being crushed and shortened which is super good since that's what I aim (i need shorter philtrum)

The cons are still the same
sounds too good to be true

¿Sabes cómo puedo realzar la primera vértebra cervical y mi arco dental? Lo que contribuiría a una buena postura de la cabeza, ¿qué pasa con el cuello? Además, ¿cómo puedo mantener una buena postura de cuello con cabeza?
algun resultado hermano?

Its cope and you should never chew with your incisors because they aren’t designed for that much force over time.

Chewing will hypertrophy your masseters and temporalis that’s it. Maybe over years it can effect the gonial angle and bone structure minimal. But you won’t get hunter eyes or anything like that
How will it change the gonial angle
Will me 90 gonial angle change like 120?

chewing will improve your orbital area

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChiefChad
I did an update a few days ago
Thanks dude!

I just need my maxilla to upswing tbh
I've just been mewing and have actually widened my maxilla and moved it forward.

But my maxilla is still slightly downswing, causing recessed undereye and other issues.

I'm hoping that chewing helps. I've ordered falim gum.

Thanks dude!

I just need my maxilla to upswing tbh
I've just been mewing and have actually widened my maxilla and moved it forward.

But my maxilla is still slightly downswing, causing recessed undereye and other issues.

I'm hoping that chewing helps. I've ordered falim gum.
mouthguard is better, it's less pricey
also you need to chew with premolars, not molars or incisors

mouthguard is better, it's less pricey
also you need to chew with premolars, not molars or incisors
Oh, Thanks for letting me know.

May I ask why is it better to chew with premolars?

I'll try the mouthguard with my premolars, but i think chewing hard gum will be essential cause that's how humans normally function.

Oh, Thanks for letting me know.

May I ask why is it better to chew with premolars?

I'll try the mouthguard with my premolars, but i think chewing hard gum will be essential cause that's how humans normally function.
molars will give u longer face putting pressure on back maxilla
incisors will wear off and give some results but not worth the risks
pre molars r the best

status report?