"just bro" advice

h111

h111

why not me
sometimes when topic about relationships comes up people will say shit like "if she cares about your height thats how you know shes not the right one" or "if she really loves you she will love you even if you are short and ugly" and i know they dont have bad intentions but its completely wrong, what is the best way to respond to this? it always annoys me when my friends/family say it

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

A persona having a preference and a person being a good person has no correlation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and h111
sometimes when topic about relationships comes up people will say shit like "if she cares about your height thats how you know shes not the right one" or "if she really loves you she will love you even if you are short and ugly" and i know they dont have bad intentions but its completely wrong, what is the best way to respond to this? it always annoys me when my friends/family say it
Keep some pics of soyjaks and blackpill memes on your phone and get a bluetooth or smart ring, so you can quickly access them and make them appear on your screen immediately.
Whenever someone says some bluepilled shit, respond immediately with a meme.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM and h111
Shut up bluepill cucks!!

• +1
Reactions: h111
Keep some pics of soyjaks and blackpill memes on your phone and get a bluetooth or smart ring, so you can quickly access them and make them appear on your screen immediately.
Whenever someone says some bluepilled shit, respond immediately with a meme.
yeah i got a ton of bp memes

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar