Custom title:

#bikelife
F704452B A9AD 4B27 B3C6 0F667BBD14B0
934DBB63 116B 43AA A8E0 FD178170B337

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lmao, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
To do list tmrw

Go to art gallery with this Asian girl. Am I non NT if she asked if I wanted to exchange pics and she sent me pic of her boobs when I thought she meant travel pics? XD

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
TLDR : don’t go to these areas because it’s just full of old foreigners with ran thru 30 year olds. Looks like a good deal for them as they’re like 60 but should not be what anyone under 25 goes for

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
Made an account can you accept it bro

Made an account can you accept it bro
You get verification email check your spam

@Shako Mako why it go to spam and can you figure out how to do the domain from google to the site. Maybe find yt video cuz I follow google domain instructions and I don’t think it worked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 17829 and MrGlutton
Who’s that
this indian creep likes to morph and edit users’ prepubescent pics. he’s a creepy pedo. here’s me
vs him

196335F5 7E77 4F87 8ECF D13838B705B9

vs

C87ECB87 3E8F 4C70 B96B 405AA140D1E7

u can guess who’s who

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20452 and AlexBrown84
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
TLDR : don’t go to these areas because it’s just full of old foreigners with ran thru 30 year olds. Looks like a good deal for them as they’re like 60 but should not be what anyone under 25 goes for
U forgot to mention they are mostly obese and had sub 5 faces in their prime

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
To do list tmrw

Go to art gallery with this Asian girl. Am I non NT if she asked if I wanted to exchange pics and she sent me pic of her boobs when I thought she meant travel pics? XD
Where do you source these women? Tinder?

How do you afford to spend most of your time travelling through foreign countries???

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
How you afford these trips? You using daddies money?

How do you afford to spend most of your time travelling through foreign countries???
Exactly lol. I’m here wageslaving everyday so I can put food on the table and pay rent then you have this nigga here taking expedition through the whole of Asia jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and TheAbyssinian
Exactly lol. I’m here wageslaving everyday so I can put food on the table and pay rent then you have this nigga here taking expedition through the whole of Asia jfl.
Probably got rich family lucky mf

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and ManletBlackcel
I have a job. Hard for 99% of retards here to comprehend
Yes because all jobs pay enough and allow you several weeks off to travel the whole of Asia. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes because all jobs pay enough and allow you several weeks off to travel the whole of Asia. Jfl
Yes?

When you’re a high level exec like me, you work hard and play hard. I’m given the flexibility as long as I put in the work

• JFL
A job.

Why do people ask me this? I’m sure a majority that ask this are unemployed.

Yes?

When you’re a high level exec like me, you work hard and play hard. I’m given the flexibility as long as I put in the work
scamming people with ponzi schemes isn't being an high level exec. no high level exec has that much time to travel especially in poor shitholes like thailand where there is no business

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
scamming people with ponzi schemes isn't being an high level exec. no high level exec has that much time to travel especially in poor shitholes like thailand where there is no business
And you would know this how? Because you’re around so many of us c levels lol

And you would know this how? Because you’re around so many of us c levels lol
i know how high earning people live, and it's definitely not like you

Yes for you low level wage slaves, you aren’t given much flexibility outside of the office other than your 30 days annual vacation

But working as a c class is different. We’re paid off of results vs just clocking in and out. I provide results, I get paid

i know how high earning people live, and it's definitely not like you
most people at that level are not going on a jungle expedition to seamaxx

• JFL
most people at that level are not going on a jungle expedition to seamaxx
imagine goldman sachs business analyst roaming the shit stained streets of thailand to get some subpar gook pussy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
A job.

Why do people ask me this? I’m sure a majority that ask this are unemployed.
btw check out prime burger, tried it today, was v nice

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Why the fuck would you cycle when everyone in Thailand uses mopeds? Incel-tier transport choice

Why the fuck would you cycle when everyone in Thailand uses mopeds? Incel-tier transport choice
Fuxk I look like riding a moped xD

Biking mogs
B3989980 546A 4D84 B28A 6859F2D4FBCF
0C9128D1 07D6 4BCD 8D6A 425D635C474B