just got banned off hinge WTF?

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall

wtf i was super NT on the app and didnt harass a single person, i got multiple slays and 1000+ matches since using it this is insane, has anyone appealed a ban successfully before? hinge is life ill rope if im banned

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, TheRagingBull, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
Brootal, you pumped and dumped them so they said you bullied them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, VivaCristoRey, disheartenedcel and 6 others
Reported for chad fishing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and atlantean
jfl can you imagine, i never un match either fuckkk they must have colluded against me and mass reported

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Xangsane and Michael Myers
jfl can you imagine, i never un match either fuckkk they must have colluded against me and mass reported
All the seething roasties got together to do this. It's kinda a compliment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and atlantean

incel hinge mod must have saw this and banned me out of jealousy, chads have it hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebeast0503, gooner23, TheMilkMan and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan and atlantean
>Woman doesn't have it her way for one second of her day in her entire life.

"disappointing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
they’re so entitled, they expect everything for nothing in exchange

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, TheMilkMan and Michael Myers
they’re so entitled, they expect everything for nothing in exchange
Legit. They rope when they have to live a few weeks as a truecel hikikomori like me. Remember the covid-19 lockdowns and young women roped? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and atlantean
i had LTR on my profile and i never made them assume i was there for anything else on the hinge chat, i’d only show my real reasons on insta dms or irl which is why it makes no sense

Hinge is the only dating app i aint banned on

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Latinolooksmaxxer
white-knightcels catering to foid whims on the internet

tale as old as ARPANET

incel hinge mod must have saw this and banned me out of jealousy, chads have it hard
indeed

An investigation reveals that workers dealing with user reports on dating apps struggle with “unattainable” expectations and traumatic content.

basically the people working in these moderator jobs in the "trust and safety" teams are incels and femcels who cannot get real jobs or do real tasks. dangerous move by these companies to hire such people for these important teams.

the article goes over many examples. one example shows how a moderator was a depressed girl who had trauma problems and seeing sexual chats triggered her and she had to leave her job. they fail to mention what happens between seeing the chat and leaving her job (she bans the users)

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and atlantean
indeed

basically the people working in these moderator jobs in the "trust and safety" teams are incels and femcels who cannot get real jobs or do real tasks. dangerous move by these companies to hire such people for these important teams.

the article goes over many examples. one example shows how a moderator was a depressed girl who had trauma problems and seeing sexual chats triggered her and she had to leave her job. they fail to mention what happens between seeing the chat and leaving her job (she bans the users)
insane bro mirin the research, it’s defo what happened imo because i didn’t harass a single person

incel mod defo got me, i understand their rage now seeing all these chat screenshots i have in my gallery jfl

Exactly what happened, should cut that foids head off and put it on a stick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and atlantean
next time don't be a creep