Just in case you guys need any more proof your so-called "bdd" is COPE

D

Deleted member 23483

Iron

Almost all of those mfs are utter subhumans, look at that thumbnail, for god's sake :lul::lul::lul:
While you may argue some people on these types of videos are LTN, you wont find any chad or stacy crying about "muh bdd".

The only difference between us and ugly/average lookin normies is WE DONT COPE! Bdd= being aware of your failos.

And it can be a blessing in disguise because our high-self awareness is making us look for ways to improve our looks while normies wont ever be aware of how bad they really look, since most people are naturally programmed to think they look better than they actually do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23483
Imagine being so bluepilled that you think that being aware of your ugliness is a freaking mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20376 and 3 others
>proof
>tiktok compilation

typical day at the blackpill forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, BoneDensity and johnsmithcel

There are some cases where the person does see themselves differently, but then again, you dont even know why this bitch looks like this.
Maybe she likes looking like an holocaust survivor, maybe she just wants attention, who knows....
Its totally different from being aware of your ACTUAL failos.

• +1
I've had more than a few women approach me for the sole purpose of telling me i'm good looking. I still see myself as subhuman trash.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23483
There are some cases where the person does see themselves differently, but then again, you dont even know why this bitch looks like this.
Maybe she likes looking like an holocaust survivor, maybe she just wants attention, who knows....
Its totally different from being aware of your ACTUAL failos.
yeah most people are just fat and ugly but bdd is still real

Imagine being so bluepilled that you think that being aware of your ugliness is a freaking mental illness
We live in a clown around.
Lets pretend we dont actually know (((who))) are the people responsible for turning everything into a disorder so they can proffit of it.

>proof
>tiktok compilation

typical day at the blackpill forum
So what if its from tiktok?
How does that change anything I have said?
Cope harder

I've had more than a few women approach me for the sole purpose of telling me i'm good looking. I still see myself as subhuman trash.

And you didn't follow up?

And you didn't follow up?
nah, nothing ever happens. They get turned off when they see i'm a beta sperg. I got asked out by women and I didn't get more than a hug from them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
Im in the same boat, tbh.

I get lots of compliments, even got called handsome by a 10 year old once, and children are literal sociopaths so there is no logical reasons as to I she would lie, but i still dont believe her lol

Maybe in our case, we are objectively MTN, but we still have some failos which we could improve and our fucked up mind decided to hyper-focus on them.
The only thing I dont buy i saying my failos are hallucinations, they may not be as bad as I think, but they exist. I cant stand the gaslight.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Approaching is utter cope. Tells you nothing about your looks. Women tell subhumans they're 8/10 all the time. You're probably right if you think you look bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and johnsmithcel
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and Deleted member 21044
Approaching is utter cope. Tells you nothing about your looks. Women tell subhumans they're 8/10 all the time. You're probably right if you think you look bad.
One thing is a woman telling you, "oh, you are handsome bby ♡" if you BROUGHT it up yourself.
Specially if you are autistically asking for a rate.

But receiving compliments out of fckin nowhere, specially from strangers, its a good indicator the guy must be at least average. Women arent that Nice at all.

• Hmm...
just another day at the asylum
Why are you guys acting like retards?
I could have chosen the example from anywhere.
The point im making wasnt something i took from tiktok wtff, tiktok is deadass saying the exact opposite of what im saying, kys.

Idk then. But even if you're chadlite you can have objective failos that are worth improving.
not physical ones. I see complete and utter subhumans slaying. Looks really don't matter much irl as long as you're a social normie.

• JFL
not physical ones. I see complete and utter subhumans slaying. Looks really don't matter much irl as long as you're a social normie.
Slaying is cope.