Just lol if you think fasting "kills" collagen

yeah p53 tumor supression :)

I'm starting to love everyone who's coming forward saying how important sleep, water, fasting, exercise, diet etc are. Hopefully this forum will get good again
how about a meat only diet?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • Love it
If you want to find out how to improve collagen synthesis, just do the opposite of the people with the worst collagen - vegans.

Last edited:
It kills muscle and is fucking stupid.

thx dog.

The sun is so important for collagen people don't even know.
sun is crucial for good skin. i have seen it on myself. i went from nice healthy tanned skin to frail pale drug addict looking skin once i stopped going outside

• +1
fasting? fasting is shown to preserve muscle mass and give me one reason its stupid.

How long are we talking? You are missing out on protein synthesis with long fasts and probably killing muscle in the process. Kcal deficit is all that matters. 24+ fasts definitely burn your muscle up and it doesn't give you sustainable weight loss. You rebound when you eat again and your body will store everything.

• +1
How long are we talking? You are missing out on protein synthesis with long fasts and probably killing muscle in the process. Kcal deficit is all that matters. 24+ fasts definitely burn your muscle up and it doesn't give you sustainable weight loss. You rebound when you eat again and your body will store everything.
Read this, educate yourself

Also JUST FUCKING LOL AT PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

IF YOU WANT BIG MUSCLES TAKE ROIDS

If you dont like roids then just be happy with a swimmers physique and chiseled jawline, end of story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Xander578
How long are we talking? You are missing out on protein synthesis with long fasts and probably killing muscle in the process. Kcal deficit is all that matters.
IF, so essentially skipping breakfast. Every month or two do a three day fast.

Too much fasting of course will kill muscle mass, there has to be a balance. There are small studies showing that periodic fasting preserves muscle mass quite well. Not exactly sure why.

If you dont like roids then just be happy with a swimmers physique and chiseled jawline, end of story
b-b-but muh survival mode

Can I pm to talk about roids bro? I have some questions.

I did IF or warrior diet when I started training 12 years ago I know everything about it. Fasting is not optimal. When you don't have aminos in your blood stream you are missing out on gains. Period. It's another stupid mainstream magic diet to lose fat. There's a study that disproves every study. I'm probably leaner and bigger than anyone here and I didn't need to fast for that. and fuck your swimmers physique lol. Get jacked.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 21.59.02.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 21.59.02.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
I did IF or warrior diet when I started training 12 years ago I know everything about it. Fasting is not optimal. When you don't have aminos in your blood stream you are missing out on gains. Period. It's another stupid mainstream magic diet to lose fat. There's a study that disproves every study. I'm probably leaner and bigger than anyone here and I didn't need to fast for that. and fuck your swimmers physique lol. Get jacked.
It's all about what do you want. IF is good in general and IMO the best fasting protocol. 10% bf with ease.

mirin your body btw. any tips for newbie lifters?

yes spf30 but ill buy one with 50+ spf
btw retinols genrally don't do shit. get retin-a. there really isn't a major difference between spf 30,50,100 etc. So just continue using yours.

good thread

I'm a 2MAD mogger

I stay in my basement all day and I have perfect skin
unironically this could save the skin in long term

I recommend fasting, fewer meals the better (OMAD ideal), nutrient dense anti-inflammatory foods high in collagen precursors (wild fish, free range eggs, grass fed meat, seasonal local fruit etc), regular sun exposure around 1h per day depending on latitude/UV intensity, avoiding alcohol, good sleep (blue light avoidance before bed).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero