Just measured my wrists and biceps - how over is it for me?

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Wrist at smallest point - 6 inches, on the dot
Left bicep, unflexed - a couple cm slightly below 13 inches...
Height - 6'0 without my elevator shoes

Yeah, I need to hop on steroids in 2020. Otherwise I'll be a framelet for life. :feelsrope:

This is what happens when your parents are strict vegans and dont' allow you to eat meat as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
You really weren’t allowed to eat meat?

klinefelters incel

im sorry son

You really weren’t allowed to eat meat?
Yep. Ate chicken for the first time in my life when I was 15. And even that was McDonalds. Didn't tell my mum, obviously.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 3990
Yep. Ate chicken for the first time in my life when I was 15. And even that was McDonalds. Didn't tell my mum, obviously.
Holy shit. Literal child abuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
wtf why no meat

mother vegan and father cuck?

Your wrists probably won't grow even from high dose HGH and roids lol
I'm sorry
I know. But the roiding will make my forearms grow.

Having thin wrists is one thing but I have subhuman tier forearms and biceps on top of that. Unacceptable. Roiding is the only way out.

Having thin wrists is one thing but I have subhuman tier forearms and biceps on top of that. Unacceptable. Roiding is the only way out.
Go ahead and do it tbh, start with low doses and build up over the years, it's a bad idea to blast from the beginning

Yeah that’s pretty much me. Below average wrists but have built good forearms and biceps through a lot of hard direct work.

Still get geneticsmogged daily by people with big wrists tho

Growth Hormones can make your hands and feet bigger also certain facial features

Growth Hormones can make your hands and feet bigger also certain facial features
That shit doesn't look natural.

That's like the HGH gut that a lot of bodybuilders have - looks ugly as fuck.

That shit doesn't look natural.

That's like the HGH gut that a lot of bodybuilders have - looks ugly as fuck.
Ofc it doesn't look natural it's HGH but you will be an absolute hand-mogging-machine

Very brutal indeed. I would beat my parents senseless if they fucked with my growth like that.

Not the worst. I was 6'2 with 6.25 inch wrists and 11.5 unpumped flexed biceps before gymcelling

Parents are, if not the main, part of the reason why incels exist. Low prenatal t produced by late age birth, low test due to forced veganism, low NT traits due to parents not being NT or being abusive themselves, and stunted growth from either counterproductive recessive genes or fucked up illnesses

your parents are evil and forever ruined your life.

Why was OP banned?