JUST ORDERED MT2 OF SOME RANDOM NGA (might die tbh)

EliDKing

EliDKing

Iron
I just ordered some MT2 of a bodybuilder, i don't know if he's legit, guess we'll find out ๐Ÿ’€ Hope this ascends me tbh, it'll darken me since im just a scrawny little ginger who bleached his hair and dyed his eyebrows. It made my appeal much higher, hope this will darken my hair (because it can) and give me a good looking tan without so many moles and freckles i am not prone to either. Do anyone have tips on how to dodge them either way? My plan is pretty much, start injecting at home like building up. 0,1 mg then 0,15 mg then 0,2 mg and shit. and then when im dark enough for my liking ill just maintain. Is this right? Can anybody please correct me if wrong ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™

I just ordered some MT2 of a bodybuilder, i don't know if he's legit, guess we'll find out ๐Ÿ’€ Hope this ascends me tbh, it'll darken me since im just a scrawny little ginger who bleached his hair and dyed his eyebrows. It made my appeal much higher, hope this will darken my hair (because it can) and give me a good looking tan without so many moles and freckles i am not prone to either. Do anyone have tips on how to dodge them either way? My plan is pretty much, start injecting at home like building up. 0,1 mg then 0,15 mg then 0,2 mg and shit. and then when im dark enough for my liking ill just maintain. Is this right? Can anybody please correct me if wrong ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™
Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: EliDKing
hope it's fake and you get disgusting side effects for trying to look like vasily with 0 tanning ability build

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, slavicpsycho and EliDKing
hope it's fake and you get disgusting side effects for trying to look like vasily with 0 tanning ability build
stfu nga i am not trying to look like him, i know im not gonna :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bought MT2 from a random lab in China. Been pinning for 2 weeks. Still alive. Tanned af

• Woah
Reactions: EliDKing
Why retard, its so accesible online

building up the dose is good. those moles and freckles happen when you blast too much at the start. I'm personally not tanning often cuz of 0.1 tret rape but at least be in the sun 4 hours a week.

building up the dose is good. those moles and freckles happen when you blast too much at the start. I'm personally not tanning often cuz of 0.1 tret rape but at least be in the sun 4 hours a week.
i think my strat is gonna be trying a dose of 0.1 mg first then exposing myself to syn. Then doing it again with 0.15. Then go to a tanning salon with 0.25 mg and go get sunned for a little while.

• +1
Reactions: Bdot