Just overheard foids saying they'd fuck Ian somerhalder

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
These were 16-17 year old JB bitches too, I swear all bitches do is talk about what men theyd fuck or not. But there goes the idea that mascthetic isn't appealing to JBs,
c
Somerhalder is mascthetic as fuark, facially mogs Chico IMO due to facial masculinity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BrettyBoy and BigBiceps
They probably started watching vampire diaries

WOW What a surprise!! A 7+ male is attractive to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, Arkantos and 8 others
WOW What a surprise!! A 7+ male is attractive to women
Well i see all this coping going on that 'JBs prefer prettyboys' but im thinking they like mascthetic just as much as grown women.
Mogs 99.9% of males tbh, that jaw and eye area halo him hard, and he's got an ideal pheno.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Well i see all this coping going on that 'JBs prefer prettyboys' but im thinking they like mascthetic just as much as grown women.

Mogs 99.9% of males tbh, that jaw and eye area halo him hard, and he's got an ideal pheno.
A combination is always good
Like this
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
reminds me of 2 stupid bitches in my french class. hope to never see them again

reminds me of 2 stupid bitches in my french class. hope to never see them again
Dude I hope that I never have to hear a foid speak again, they all talk about the same shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and turkproducer

lol don’t listen to that bollocks. JBs would fuck masculine men too as long as he’s not some ogre

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
tbh. Ian is pureDOM.

DOM theory proven again

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
JBs would fuck an ogre if he was tall enough
idk about an ogre but yeah the whole cope saying masc men can’t get jb is bs. Ofc they’ll have less appeal but gl is gl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
lol don’t listen to that bollocks. JBs would fuck masculine men too as long as he’s not some ogre

Exactly. When I was like 14 I knew a girl my age that had the hots for Vin Diesel. And he's not only borderline sub-human but the farthest thing from pretty boy you can get.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
H2O is moist

Exactly. When I was like 14 I knew a girl my age that had the hots for Vin Diesel. And he's not only borderline sub-human but the farthest thing from pretty boy you can get.
he wasn’t subhuman when younger tbh
05D4D0A0 742A 425B 8A9F 5E4C862FF55E

he wasn’t subhuman when younger tbhView attachment 168343

True. But he was never that good looking and always had a potato face. Point being. She was attracted to his muscles, masculinity, and fame. Because his face was very mediocre. I mean. No female of any age is going to look at that face and say "Oh, my god, he's so dreamy !" Like they would with an Ian Somerholder or prime Leo. Nonetheless., women and jbs alike were still attracted to him.

what jbs really want

True. But he was never that good looking and always had a potato face. Point being. She was attracted to his muscles, masculinity, and fame. Because his face was very mediocre. I mean. No female of any age is going to look at that face and say "Oh, my god, he's so dreamy !" Like they would with an Ian Somerholder or prime Leo. Nonetheless., women and jbs alike were still attracted to him.
imo in prime he was like in the middle of chadlite and high tier normie but yeah he is like 6'0 and good frame + masculine also sex symbol in a less hypergamous time.