Just saw a black girl with a white man today

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
I was so tempted to call her a whore but too high inhib ngl.

@Blackout.xl These bitches have no shame dating white men smh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 245 and 4 others

Spit in her face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 6873
You should of pulled your belt out and started whipping the both of them tbh

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 7112
You should of pulled your belt out and started whipping the both of them tbh
I should’ve slide my dick inside so that she would know that BBC mogs tiny limp dicked white dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, fogdart, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I should’ve slide my dick inside so that she would know that BBC mogs tiny limp dicked white dick.
IMG 20200810 124046

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, SWG88, 5'8manlet and 7 others

Spit in her face
Fuck you bitches. You blacks cry for racism 24/7, and then speak like this, when one of your girls joins the other team. Have you no shame?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SWG88, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Fuck you bitches. You blacks cry for racism 24/7, and then speak like this, when one of your girls joins the other team. Have you no shame?
View attachment 604143
Why are you so mad? Just lol

that bitch has an underbite and is femlet. You can have her.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Damn it feels good to call a black ''man'' a racist. The dude probably has bigger cock than your massive forehead, but even if it was tiny and limp, how does it feel knowing that woman would still choose it over yours, because the guy was way better looking and whiter than you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SWG88, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Damn it feels good to call a black ''man'' a racist. The dude probably has bigger cock than your massive forehead, but even if it was tiny and limp, how does it feel knowing that woman would still choose it over yours, because the guy was way better looking and whiter than you?
View attachment 604154
No he wasn’t better looking than me lets be honest she was just dating him because he was white that’s legit the only reason why poc women date white men. Just look at the average asian and white couple.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6128, Warlow and 2 others
Why are you so mad? Just lol

that bitch has an underbite and is femlet. You can have her.
COPE
I recall you calling her hot before and crying about such prime babe liking white boys.

• JFL
Reactions: doll
No he wasn’t better looking than me lets be honest she was just dating him because he was white that’s legit the only reason why poc women date white men. Just look at the average asian and white couple.
Lifefuel.

Goddamn I love being white - 9GAG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Entschuldigung, Gargantuan and 2 others
Lifefuel.

Goddamn I love being white - 9GAG
You can have them lmfao they’re usually the westernized whores anyways lmfao. Meanwhile you’re getting the feminist black women i’m getting the trad wife material one,

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
Never seen that in my life

You can have them lmfao they’re usually the westernized whores anyways lmfao. Meanwhile you’re getting the feminist black women i’m getting the trad wife material one,
Nah. You'll marry some African chick that got 3 of my mulatto kids, while I'll marry a godfearing finnish chick from some christian cult.
If Weed Depletes Testosterone, How do you Explain Arnold Schwarzenegger? -  Best 5 Supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
Most definitely lmfao it’s the black girls who post feminist shit on their IG and go to women’s marches who do this shit

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7112
Nah. You'll marry some African chick that got 3 of my mulatto kids, while I'll marry a godfearing finnish chick from some christian cult.
If Weed Depletes Testosterone, How do you Explain Arnold Schwarzenegger? -  Best 5 Supplements
White girls are uglier than black chicks lmfao i like my women with curves you can’t find that in white women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, BigBiceps and poloralf
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Most definitely lmfao it’s the black girls who post feminist shit on their IG and go to women’s marches who do this shit
He’s coping hard if he thinks it’s the hot black women who’re with white men jfl

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Blackout.xl and Warlow
White girls are uglier than black chicks lmfao i like my women with curves you can’t find that in white women.
i think black women are fine but let's not delude ourselves

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
Matters of taste. I myself prefer skinny girls.

i think black women are fine but let's not delude ourselves
Nah bro that’s your opinions what i think is that the hottest black woman is hotter than the hottest white woman meanwhile the average black women is uglier than the average white woman but that’s just what i like niggas have different taste.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and BigBiceps
He’s coping hard if he thinks it’s the hot black women who’re with white men jfl
I don't think it's like that, I know it's like that.

Shandy (malaysia131) on Pinterest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Gigacope tbh.
White women are feminine and more facially aesthetic. As an ethnic ofc, white women fog and are the most desired. Any female resembling white women of other ethnic races are desirable. Black women are at the bottom of mine and pretty much everyone's list.

Gigacope tbh.
White women are feminine and more facially aesthetic. As an ethnic ofc, white women fog and are the most desired. Any female resembling white women of other ethnic races are desirable. Black women are at the bottom of mine and pretty much everyone's list.

shes a gigastacey with good taste

B0FC9C1B CD45 4A1B A736 81131E4FED1E

3724CBD5 04E9 479A A430 3D58DA0DA85E

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I don't think it's like that, I know it's like that.

Shandy (malaysia131) on Pinterest
That’s not an accurate representation bigbhaiceps.
Gigacope tbh.
We have different taste i guess but for me black women are hotter.

sorry but this is some of the most insane cope i have seen on this forum

shes the hottest black girl ive ever seen

white cock only
4181876B F184 4E04 95B3 56EA9BE97E7B

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7112 and BigBiceps
sorry but this is some of the most insane cope i have seen on this forum
My nigga i’m fucking black do you expect me to like white women more than black women? I’m serious it’s likes saying to every race of men that their women are just uglier than white women which dosen’t make sense. i just like them more and i’m talking about the east african ones.

Being cucked by another man is bad but if the guy was a different race I would sui, it's her cucking your entire unbroken line.

• Hmm...
Being cucked by another man is bad but if the guy was a different race I would sui, it's her cucking your entire unbroken line.
50232C85 363E 46DA BA6B 2FAE12478E65

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
What wrong with her walking with her massa.. im jk .. its a jooooke

• JFL
View attachment 604143
White dudes cry the most when white chicks date out. Alot of white guys here hate when a black man has enough smv to smash 4+psl white chicks

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, fogdart, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
jfl at racist bircel whites
cant even voice opinions irl
It would look weird and i you can get arrested for doing stuff like that in my country. And no i’m not RACIST But racism is based

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It would look weird and i you can get arrested for doing stuff like that in my country. And no i’m not RACIST But racism is based
BBC lives rent free in your mouth

• Hmm...
BBC lives rent free in your mouth
I’m a BBC you brainlet i’m only ”racist” to white people because of the shit they’ve done to me.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman

Usually black chicks get 2psl white dudes LTR lol. These chicks will post short term flings w decent white dudes tho but its a cope. The average white dude is as unattainable LTR as 5/10 white girl to giga chad. Even i can do way better. Post rhino im gonna post receipts w 4psl white chicks just for biceps. White girls arent even my thing but i know white dudes hâte black guys with enough smv to smash their women

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, fogdart, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Usually black chicks get 2psl white dudes LTR lol. These chicks will post short term flings w decent white dudes tho but its a cope. The average white dude is as unattainable LTR as 5/10 white girl to giga chad. Even i can do way better. Post rhino im gonna post receipts w 4psl white chicks just for biceps. White girls arent even my thing but i know white dudes hâte black guys with enough smv to smash their women
I’m mirin u so hard

Based Ali was KKK tier when it came to racemixing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and BigBiceps
White dudes cry the most when white chicks date out. Alot of white guys here hate when a black man has enough smv to smash 4+psl white chicks
You just saw how hostile those black guys @Blackout.xl and @TheSavior reacted to black girl dating white girl. They wanted to tell her she is a whore and spit on her face. I can say it straight, I'm not excited when I see white girl with black guy, but never would I go spit on someone's face or tell her she is a whore for dating a different color man.

• +1
Reactions: doll
You just saw how hostile those black guys @Blackout.xl and @TheSavior reacted to black girl dating white girl. They wanted to tell her she is a whore and spit on her face. I can say it straight, I'm not excited when I see white girl with black guy, but never would I go spit on someone's face or tell her she is a whore for dating a different color man.
Most black men dont care. White guys have a whole cultural thing where they try to ban ALL white chicks who date out AND YOU KNOW THIS. Its rare to see what these guys are doing on here.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, fogdart, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others