Just woke up from a crazy ass dream, is it a prophecy??! - Tales from an autistic mind.

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
In this dream, i asked a girl that has been on my mind for years irl and in my dream, she rejects me and for some reasons i have less control over myself in dreams.

My reaction to the rejection is obviously bad because i get noticeably upset and now that i think about it i should have woken up here, But i didn’t…

The problem is, i look very highly of this person. This girl is sociable and charming, I’ve never seen her wear revealing clothes even at parties, not exceptionally smart but i can’t think of other women who you could at least a little with about history of: The Roman Empire, Ancient Ellada (Greece), Byzantine Empire, Bulgarian Tsardom, Franks/Holy Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire - you get the point. Looks wise I’d say MTB, you brutal fuckers would probably rate even lower. Her charm overrides her negative qualities I’d say.

There’s a noticeable sudden time jump in the timeline here.

Sometime later I’m with her and i glance at her phone and she has things on her feed that i would have (it’s MY dream after all) and i point it out but she thinks i’m trying to hit on her, i did that because i wanted her attention to be on me - i am a sore loser.

I glance at her phone again and i see her texting an English speaking person (i am not from an English speaking country) and she sees me and gets very upset at me.

Another timeskip.

I’m sitting depressed in my room and i suddenly get a notification it’s from her and then another notification pops up. Basically she doxxed me and the people who speak English are the ones harassing me and this is a bit scary and irl my heart starts racing.

And once this passes the final timeskip occurs. (Maybe years long)

I’m in my parents apartment with a random girl - I don’t know who this girl is supposed to be.

We hear the doorbell ring and it’s my oneitis wearing a black cloak and she’s surrounded by 15 other people in their early twenties wearing black cloaks, she’s leading a nihilistic cult of serial killers to bring world peace through omnicide, since humans will always be imperfect and therefore evil, it’s justice to bring to everyone the despair that is death. (That’s an ideology i came up with irl) but in my dream world, my oneitis has adopted this idea and is putting it into practice.

I still like her, and i don’t look down on her for wanting to bring world peace even if it’s an unusual way.

I don’t like the other fuckers though, and i start running into them and knocking them until i am stabbed and die and then wake up and freak out thinking it’s tomorrow but it isn’t because it’s actually the afternoon of today.

Tldr; i ask a girl i like out and hit on her and she retaliates by doxxing me, years later in that bizarre dream she’s at my doorstep with a group of deranged serial killers, i run at them and i die via stab wounds.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and Manletmachine
Can’t believe this pointless dream can upset me this much. I hate it.

Cool dream

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
  • +1
Not a word not a single molecule was processed.

• +1