Ketosis gonna make me such a mogger

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Dude I been on this diet for 2 weeks, ngl I have gone from 83.5kg to 78.5kg. Crazy. I'm 5'9 175cm so Imma drop down to 70kg. I want my face to be so lean my shit bones will be visible.

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 30349 and 2 others
I lost 8kg in 2 weeks. Lol at the copers denying this

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and WeiWei
true, my face looked the best on keto

• +1
Reactions: callisto and WeiWei
5'9 is manlet, you can only dream of pulling bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Emzi, HighCasteJew, ronald_98 and 1 other person
Yeah keto mogs with low salt too, don’t listen to the cucks saying you need to have a lot of salt on keto they’re amateurs.

Only downside to keto is unless you’ve previously roided or have been gymmaxxing for 5 years you’re gonna look small.

But face > body anyway.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and WeiWei
McDonalds diet better

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
is that a disease?

Ketoschizo discovers calories in and out

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Water weight

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
5'9 is manlet, you can only dream of pulling bitches
Lmao I have already fucked bitches you fucking beta idiot. Keep on barking, let the inner rage out.

Ketoschizo discovers calories in and out
Ketosis doess work. It's not that simple as CICO. Ketosis offers a range of health benefits such as shooting insulin sensitivity sky high (good), satiating you, shedding fat, protecting heart, curing type 2 diabetes, reducing system-wide inflammation drastically.

Carbs aren't evil per se, but a lot of the diseases nowadays happen in direct correlation with them.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
carnivore diet above anything

• +1
Reactions: Unsh, Dodevu and WeiWei
Based, 5’6 gymcels will hate you for not looking like a meathead.

Dude I been on this diet for 2 weeks, ngl I have gone from 83.5kg to 78.5kg. Crazy. I'm 5'9 175cm so Imma drop down to 70kg. I want my face to be so lean my shit bones will be visible.

Lifefuel
what is this diet about?

Ketosis is good for weight loss but will cuck your test long term. Once you reach goal bf you can switch to peat diet (no simple carbs, processed foods, processed sugars) and stay in a slight caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
That sounds incredibly extreme. Idk how mfers can do that, only eating meat.
meat, egg, self made kefir and water. lots of salt and supplement potassium in 2:1 ratio to salt.
have a little discipline and its easy and youll feel the best youll ever have felt in your life permanently

meat, egg, self made kefir and water. lots of salt and supplement potassium in 2:1 ratio to salt.
have a little discipline and its easy and youll feel the best youll ever have felt in your life permanently
Um... kefir has carbs tho?

Ketosis is good for weight loss but will cuck your test long term. Once you reach goal bf you can switch to peat diet (no simple carbs, processed foods, processed sugars) and stay in a slight caloric deficit
Do you have any advice for a guy who wants to drop a lot of weight quickly in order to meet their bf goals? Fasting has always given me more energy and a feeling of sharp wittiness , so I'm not sure why peat is against it.

Did you experience the keto flu?

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Do you have any advice for a guy who wants to drop a lot of weight quickly in order to meet their bf goals? Fasting has always given me more energy and a feeling of sharp wittiness , so I'm not sure why peat is against it.
IIRC peat is against it because it increases cortisol levels. I personally prefer intermittent fasting over day fasts. Supplementing caffeine before workouts increase fat oxidation during HIIT, so that is a good tool to use as long as you don't go overboard and overtax your adrenal glands.

Um... kefir has carbs tho?
yes, but im deficient in the whey component of milk so i eat kefir that gives my gut bacteria a positive boost and doesnt have the negative consequences of lactose being in milk or other dairy consumables

ketosis out of fasting is for subhumans

You just lost water weight. yeah some fat, but most of the weight was water. probably 80% of it. an ideal diet is about 50 grams of carbs a day and everything else to fill your calories is fats and protein.

I lost 8kg in 2 weeks. Lol at the copers denying this
only retards will brag about losing 4kg a week lol literally killing ur body just to end up skinny fat mmmmmkay bud.

You just lost water weight. yeah some fat, but most of the weight was water. probably 80% of it. an ideal diet is about 50 grams of carbs a day and everything else to fill your calories is fats and protein.
5kg of waterweight theory

only retards will brag about losing 4kg a week lol literally killing ur body just to end up skinny fat mmmmmkay bud.
What if my protein is high?

At that rapid weight loss it literally doesn’t make a difference.
So am I losing muscle? What if I was skinny fat muscle less to begin with??