kids of single or mothers that divorced early in their lives are all fucking losers

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
Serious, every single guy ive ever met whose dad wasn't effectively in the picture turned out to be a fucking loser, some more functional than others, but all well below their potential and weighed down by the bad habits of immaturity well into their 30s. Conversely, almost every guy i knew whose dad was active in their life was hitting life milestones early and often, their fathers simply did not give them a choice to rot in any aspect. Even my druggie criminal friends with fuck-up dads were like that: dad was on their ass from 15, get this done, get that done, get your license, get a job at that shitty pizza place i dont care, get a hustle going, get the fuck out of the house, videogames are you fucking kidding me? better get your own apartment if you want to do that shit all day and night. Its not significantly important that the dad was a good role model, instead it seems more important that he was actually a active authority figure in their life.

Its not that mothers dont love their sons, its just that the average woman is extremely passive and generally non-confrontational. She'll nag the kid endlessly, but thats not very effective. Your dad kicking your ass or threatening (and being willing to follow through on it, even if just to stubbornly prove his point) to put you on the street is significantly more motivating.

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Balkancel, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
single mothers need to be wiped off the planet tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 685, Balkancel and 1 other person
single mothers need to be wiped off the planet tbh
Bro... My mom was a single mother. She divorced my dad herself because he was an alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, LowOptimistic, Insomniac and 1 other person
Bro... My mom was a single mother. She divorced my dad herself because he was an alcoholic.
Most single mothers need to be wiped off the planet then

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
that's me, thanks mom !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Balkancel
Outlaw single moms tbh

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
If men are he pillars of society,single mothers are the wrecking balls.

• +1
cope.
i know exactly 2 irl cases of guys with single mothers and they are not losers
quite the opposite actually
they are famous slayers

but they have a 6inch + dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nausea and Fat cunt
Can confirm, living with sister and single mom, destined to be a loser.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Balkancel
Yeah, I was raised by a single mom, never met my father and I'm the biggest loser I know. I hate all single moms, mine included

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir and Aids!
Darwin Gvng

PERSEUS GVNG, DOWN WITH THE BITCH LADY LIBERTY

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
true

• +1
Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Serious, every single guy ive ever met whose dad wasn't effectively in the picture turned out to be a fucking loser, some more functional than others, but all well below their potential and weighed down by the bad habits of immaturity well into their 30s. Conversely, almost every guy i knew whose dad was active in their life was hitting life milestones early and often, their fathers simply did not give them a choice to rot in any aspect. Even my druggie criminal friends with fuck-up dads were like that: dad was on their ass from 15, get this done, get that done, get your license, get a job at that shitty pizza place i dont care, get a hustle going, get the fuck out of the house, videogames are you fucking kidding me? better get your own apartment if you want to do that shit all day and night. Its not significantly important that the dad was a good role model, instead it seems more important that he was actually a active authority figure in their life.

Its not that mothers dont love their sons, its just that the average woman is extremely passive and generally non-confrontational. She'll nag the kid endlessly, but thats not very effective. Your dad kicking your ass or threatening (and being willing to follow through on it, even if just to stubbornly prove his point) to put you on the street is significantly more motivating.
Well yeah but it's not my fucking fault is it

I wish I had a high prenatal T high pubertal dad to raise me tough. I once had a step dad like that but my mom broke up cause it didn't work out