Korean daughter betrays mother

AI generated an ideal female. Guess the ethnicity.

It never said that ai generated an ideal female
Screenshot 20230504 012555 TikTok

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Never seen an Asian foid with natural big boobs and ass. All are flat. You know it, I know it, he knows it. Why we still discussing? Average sea monkey doesn’t look like this. And Koreans put effort to look more Half White with surgery and make up. Do you believe, you can create a daughter, when yourself is a subhuman and your future wife will probably beat you in being subhuman? Most Hapas you shown, have at least decent looking parents. None of you look good. That‘s why you here.
I mog Olivia's parents hard and my penis would be above average anywhere in the world. Keep projecting. Also I like women from Poland/France/Czech Republic as much as the ones from East Asia.

• JFL
I'll let an attractive Korean woman make my point for myself

Kpopmaxxers are pumping and dumping Western foids. Simple as

My god bitches like her piss me off.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
It never said that ai generated an ideal female
View attachment 2182270
JFL
ideal for rotters and anime enthusiasts and many of those women wear contacts to have larger iris. I have seen make up transformations of Asians. They even change their skin colour. First, I was sure, I was attracted to them. But more and more I am disgusted with all the fake stuff

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Anyways, most of you are ugly and will never reach the pussy of a virgin foid. Keep dreamin‘ and continue to watch Anime

OK continue to cope. Literally linked a tiktok made by a stacy korean foid explaining to western foids that gook males are just looking to pump and dump them. Kpopmaxxers often target foreigners cause they are a easy target who already love korean men
View attachment 2182264View attachment 2182265View attachment 2182266

You've dismissed like a thousand publishings by now which explain why asian women are better in every way. Why should i watch any of your random ass videos?

Never seen an Asian foid with natural big boobs and ass. All are flat. You know it, I know it, he knows it. Why we still discussing? Average sea monkey doesn’t look like this. And Koreans put effort to look more Half White with surgery and make up. Do you believe, you can create a daughter like her, when yourself is a subhuman and your future wife will probably beat you in being subhuman? Most Hapas you shown, have at least decent looking parents. None of you look good. That‘s why you here.
Some asians have big booty

You've dismissed like a thousand publishings by now which explain why asian women are better in every way. Why should i watch any of your random ass videos?
You have to be a femcel

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27987
Says the LARPing asian cuck who is bitter towards his women because they cuck him with white men
Nigga do i look asian
Its usually white chadlites with mtb asian foids in wmaf and i hate it because it makes white men look retarded

• JFL
Nigga do i look asian
Its usually white chadlites with mtb asian foids in wmaf and i hate it because it makes white men look retarded

Yeah asian women get the best men.

• JFL
Nigga do i look asian
not true. Do you live in a city with large white/asian populations?

The best man being a fag that will raise the next elliot rodger

Azn incel cope. Most school shooters are white males. White men who produce white sons are the real fags, i guess :feelskek:

not true. Do you live in a city with large white/asian populations?
I live in bulgaria its a very homogeneous country (except for gypsies jfl)

Azn incel cope. Most school shooters are white males. White men who produce white sons are the real fags, i guess :feelskek:
You have to be a femcel theres no way youre a white man saying this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Cheesyrumble
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 13787
I live in bulgaria its a very homogeneous country (except for gypsies jfl)
I live in London, there is no pattern really. I've seen average asian women with chad men and top tier asian women with average white men.

As always my taste even in asian wymin mogs @cloUder's horrendous tastes
Fucking moron, who says i dont like that woman

Fucking moron, who says i dont like that woman
Cause you like every femcel asian and try to justify them fogging white girls when it's not true. You're narrow minded asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Cheesyrumble, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Cause you like every femcel asian and try to justify them fogging white girls when it's not true. You're narrow minded asf

Exact opposite you fucktarded gypsy. You need to be insanely open minded to believe what i believe.

Exact opposite you fucktarded gypsy. You need to be insanely open minded to believe what i believe.
Nah you're like the only bitch on this forum who is this narrow minded + I'm whiter than you romanian gypsies mog bulgayrian gypsies 😹😹🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Cheesyrumble
Nah you're like the only bitch on this forum who is this narrow minded + I'm whiter than you romanian gypsies mog bulgayrian gypsies 😹😹🤙🤙

Keep chanting it, maybe it will become true one day

Muh 2008 studies from a majority boomer dating service that doesn't separate indians, flilipinos and Koreans.

Keep coping, white women have the highest SMV on Earth. U have to be azn femcel or something.

Let me put in simple terms....... European men and women have the highest SMV. End of story. Stop projecting the PTSD u received from bulgarian foids on everyone else

• +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 27987
Nigga do i look asian
I swear to god he is a foid, no man would defend like this Asian foids. He declares every White woman as ugly and manly and hypes the most deformed ugly Asian foids. Wtf. At least other White dudes from Anglo Saxxon countries have some standards. I bet he is a foid or cigane and looks like Azis

• +1
Reactions: exo, Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Muh 2008 studies from a majority boomer dating service that doesn't separate indians, flilipinos and Koreans.

Keep coping, white women have the highest SMV on Earth. U have to be azn femcel or something.

Let me put in simple terms....... European men and women have the highest SMV. End of story. Stop projecting the PTSD u received from bulgarian foids on everyone else
Blacked into changing sexual preference. Many such cases in the west I’ve heard.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and exo

All incorrect

Blacked into changing sexual preference. Many such cases in the west I’ve heard.
Funnily enough that's exactly what happened. He posted a blacked thread in 2021 and never liked white women since. He considers himself inferior to black men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
picku materinu jebem te pirinac my friend. You have the psychosis from drinking too much rice water
i believe they call that sake. or sochu. or shochu (if ur jap)

• Woah
Funnily enough that's exactly what happened. He posted a blacked thread in 2021 and never liked white women since. He considers himself inferior to black men

Just lying now...

Retarded ricedick. Please kys ASAP. Y'all are the biggest cucks, you love watching your women get fucked by whites

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa
HOLY SHIT THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!
20230409 024603

• JFL
Retarded ricedick. Please kys ASAP. Y'all are the biggest cucks, you love watching your women get fucked by whites
Just having some fun little bro, don’t get your panties twisted.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27987
Classic coping cuck. Leave ur raceplay and cuck fetish off this forum. Everybody knows how pathetic u are.

• JFL
He's lying you utter moron, that's how everyone in this thread operates, resorting to lies when the truth is not on their side
Keep whining cuck you begged the mods to delete it out of embarassment you estrogenic cumdump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Cheesyrumble and Qazqa
Only White women can love ethnics theory

• JFL
Classic coping cuck. Leave ur raceplay and cuck fetish off this forum. Everybody knows how pathetic u are.

Fucking retard. It's you and other cucks who bring that up. Not me. Youre beyond braindead

Keep whining cuck you begged the mods to delete it out of embarassment you estrogenic cumdump
Estrogenic cumdump. Has a nice ring to it. Gotta start using that more.

• JFL
Reactions: exo, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27987

Stop projecting, you post pro black shit every day like a complete cuckold

Average Romanian chad vs cuck bulgarian gypsy

• JFL
  • +1
Just having some fun little bro, don’t get your panties twisted.

No, youre trying to cope away the reality of being a ricedick incel by making shit up about random users.

• Woah
Reactions: Qazqa
Stop projecting, you post pro black shit every day like a complete cuckold
U got so buck broken by just thinking about black men. That u accuse users who say one positive thing about blacks a cuck. It's so over for u.

• So Sad