Koreans are unironically OP

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Matched w a girl on hinge and we exchanged numbers. I found her tiktok (cuz she’s in contacts) and what do I see?

It’s her simping for kpop fags and masc BBCs like Michael B Jordan.

WHEN WILL PAJEETS GET THEIR MEDIA HALO?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 23017, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
@Cheesyrumble these copers man. They’re in denial. It’s all the young JBs that love the Koreans. The girl I matched w was born in 2002

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
you have media halo due to rishi the curry-minister

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Matched w a girl on hinge and we exchanged numbers. I found her tiktok (cuz she’s in contacts) and what do I see?

It’s her simping for kpop fags and masc BBCs like Michael B Jordan.

WHEN WILL PAJEETS GET THEIR MEDIA HALO?!
Soon bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Cheesyrumble, Chadrapist and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Cheesyrumble and FailedNormieManlet
Koreans have kdrama and kpop. What do pajeets have? Rapists, creeps and 7/11 workers!!!!!!!
Curries need india to step up their entertainment game.... mirin the comment section

Why would a Northeast Asian bitch simp for a black guy? They're all about the BWC

Wish they would feel my girth

Screenshot 20221026 160228 Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Kys idiot faggot motherfucker. Stop mocking my pain you bitch lasagne
Tbh curries don’t need it. You guys excell in business and shit just be happy with thag sue your vindalooo brain to get rich it’s easy for curries. God made it hard to pull girls to balance you guys out, niggas need Media halo and stuff because without entertainment and sports blacks are pointless. Koreans do well but asians are still incels this is also another nerf that god did to balanced the game of life

Tbh curries don’t need it. You guys excell in business and shit just be happy with thag sue your vindalooo brain to get rich it’s easy for curries. God made it hard to pull girls to balance you guys out, niggas need Media halo and stuff because without entertainment and sports blacks are pointless. Koreans do well but asians are still incels this is also another nerf that god did to balanced the game of life
Northeast asians get practically the same halo as koreans

Northeast asians get practically the same halo as koreans
Still mostly incel. Just cos you mogg curries doesn’t mean Asian SMV is high. You guys still below Arabs and Latinos jfl, come back once you overtake Arabs

Still mostly incel. Just cos you mogg curries doesn’t mean Asian SMV is high. You guys still below Arabs and Latinos jfl, come back once you overtake Arabs
French retardation. Latinos, blacks and East asians are basically equal in America among zoomers. Arabs aren't even big enough of a category to be thought of in America