Kpopmax halo is real

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

I tested it for one and half day, literally +99matches, at this point I don't know know what the number is.

I even swipe left of most mtb/ltb but whenever I swipe right on htb/stacylite I got matches like every 3-4swipes at most! edit: HOLY FUCK matches every 1-2 swipe at most

I have matched with all types of girls, Bussiness girls, alt girls, anime girls,bank girls, gym girls, rich girls, even doctor and lawyer!!!

I am so scared of swiping right more now, it keeps beeping my phone my notifications on my gaming laptop.

The amount of first text from foids are almost at @WishIwasChico tier as well.

And all this in medium size town, I feel like could match with the whole town those foids using Tinder.

Fucking Kpoppill is unstoppable, it breaks foids psych, it lives rent free in her brain, it breaks their hymens. There's nothing to stop it, I even matched with Doctors, nurses in her 27-28. Literally hot af doctor sugar momma high iq all in one as well.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler, sayi, hopecel and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @WishIwasChico @Filosephario @aspiringexcel

You guys wouldn't get it, I have never seen matches after matches after matches every single swipe, WTF Kpop cleaning up the whole town?

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
So women prefer small asian cocks, got it. Here I am with 6.5 inches of girth ffs. FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, hopecel and exo
Holy fuck I keep swiping right only on hot foids still matches after matches, literally almost 90% match rate

View attachment 2573375

I tested it for one and half day, literally +99matches, at this point I don't know know what the number is.

I even swipe left of most mtb/ltb but whenever I swipe right on htb/stacylite I got matches like every 3-4swipes at most! edit: HOLY FUCK matches every 1-2 swipe at most

I have matched with all types of girls, Bussiness girls, alt girls, anime girls,bank girls, gym girls, rich girls, even doctor and lawyer!!!

I am so scared of swiping right more now, it keeps beeping my phone my notifications on my gaming laptop.

And all this in medium size town, I feel like could match with the whole town those foids using Tinder.

Fucking Kpoppill is unstoppable, it breaks foids psych, it lives rent free in her brain, it breaks their hymens. There's nothing to stop it, I even matched with Doctors, nurses in her 27-28. Literally hot af doctor sugar momma high iq all in one as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-24 195724.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 195724.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
the kpop pill is hard to swallow tbh:

• JFL
Reactions: ocy.qd, PseudoMaxxer, Zonar and 5 others
So women prefer small asian cocks, got it. Here I am with 6.5 inches of girth ffs. FUCK
Hmm I got 6.3inches but if we accounted the curve it's atleast 6.5inches. We are twin I guess.

Is this you?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2573375

Post pic of the kpop guy u used here

@andy9432 yo you were right about Kpop pill but I didn't expect this results, literally cleaning up Tinder at this point.

So height is cope???????

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and the BULL
@hopecel @wsada

Hmm I got 6.3inches but if we accounted the curve it's atleast 6.5inches. We are twin I guess.
No way you got that much girth you larping faggot

Anymore of this and I'll kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ocy.qd, PseudoMaxxer, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
daily suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
View attachment 2573375

good job soldier

I'm edging rn tbh

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Jfl the Larp never stops

Attachments

• IMG_2444.jpeg
    IMG_2444.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
View attachment 2573375

Nigga most of them look underage wtf 👁️👄👁️

whats the location?

North Germany

Why does it matter anways???
fuarkkk I am in Germany. You are telling me a chink is stealing girls from me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2573375

Shit results tbh rope now rice

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Dogpilled again

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Chink takeover??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PseudoMaxxer
Bro what does ur brothers friend look like? like what kind of pics were used and if u dont wanna post face does he look like someone similar online?

Bro what does ur brothers friend look like? like what kind of pics were used and if u dont wanna post face does he look like someone similar online?

Low changlite