Larping niggas

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Too many larpers on this forum Rn intentionally frauding their looks and stats for more reactions 😂😂

Everyone just happens to be a wide framed 5 PSL 6’3 chad with 9 inch wrists that can’t slay due to being mentalcel

Niggas be obviously overestimating their height and calling each other manlets 😂😂 fucking insane bro

Larpers.me rn. No nigga tells the truth, everybody lies. It’s over. Niggas are developing severe BDD around height

Over for you if you have to larp. Shitposting larping is funny. Actual larping and boosting is retarded and most of the time, blatantly obvious. I don’t gotta name any names, we all know who’s doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, ChoSeungHui, yang and 9 others
Bro what's wrong with you today? Drink lemon juice and chill out

Bro what's wrong with you today? Drink lemon juice and chill out
Just seen another nigga claim 6’3. I’m caging Rn. Larping niggas is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Chadelite and Nrrr15
Funny how you are completely irrelevant to me. I don't recognize your username/avi nor do i remember any noteworthy thread from you.
Yet for some reason a user that has been here for about a month has you completely mesmerized, keep making threads on me.
I will bask in the glory and attention you continue giving me, you are nothing more than my narcissistic supply. A simple dog toy to keep me busy.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Funny how you are completely irrelevant to me. I don't recognize your username/avi nor do i remember any noteworthy thread from you.
Yet for some reason a user that has been here for about a month has you completely mesmerized, keep making threads on me.
I will bask in the glory and attention you continue giving me, you are nothing more than my narcissistic supply. A simple dog toy to keep me busy.

giphy.gif
7'10 is manlet in the netherlands bro

should have to post more verifying evidence tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

giphy.gif
How many times do I have to tell u that larping niggas ain’t about u?

big talk for a nigga that had to fraud height on a incel forum 😂😂 you’re a loser bro. The whole “reborn virgin” only proves to me further that you’re a larping pimple faced virgin stuck in his basement.Over for u indeed

big talk for a nigga that had to fraud height on a incel forum 😂😂 you’re a loser bro. The whole “reborn virgin” only proves to me further that you’re a larping pimple faced virgin stuck in his basement.Over for u indeed

From this point on every single thread, every single post, every single word, every single letter you type on this forum will be about me. Without your master, you are nothing more than a clueless infant in this harsh environment. No worries my child, keep fueling my ego and i will keep guiding you.

Niggas be obviously overestimating their height and calling each other manlets 😂😂 fucking insane bro

Larpers.me rn. No nigga tells the truth, everybody lies. It’s over. Niggas are developing severe BDD around height
it is obviously about him dont play stupid

• +1
Reactions: Griffith

From this point on every single thread, every single post, every single word, every single letter you type on this forum will be about me. Without your master, you are nothing more than a clueless infant in this harsh environment. No worries my child, keep fueling my ego and i will keep guiding you.
My nigga you’re a subhuman larper 😂😂 all the niggas confirmed this already. Your claims are all worthless now

You’re just a nigga sitting in his basement trying to feel like he’s something. It ain’t gonna work bro. You messed up. You’re no bodies master, especially with your severe mental illness. go rope
it is obviously about him dont play stupid
This applies to many people on the forum son. 6’3 larpers call 6’0 people manlets everyday on this forum

My nigga you’re a subhuman larper 😂😂 all the niggas confirmed this already. Your claims are all worthless now

You’re just a nigga sitting in his basement trying to feel like he’s something. It ain’t gonna work bro. You messed up. You’re no bodies master, especially with your severe mental illness. go rope

You keep proving my points, keep dedicating your life to me. Like i said every single interaction you have on this forum will be (in)directly about me. You need me and i will keep using you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You keep proving my points, keep dedicating your life to me. Like i said every single interaction you have on this forum will be (in)directly about me. You need me and i will keep using you.
Yeah I need you, totally. I depend on you. J F L

you depend on this forum for the dopamine rush it gives you. That’s why you larp. Nothings about you here, I don’t have to do anything. You wont become a forum chad anyway son

yeah there’s so many users here who conveniently added an inch or two since they first joined and stated their height.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Yeah I need you, totally. I depend on you. J F L

you depend on this forum for the dopamine rush it gives you. That’s why you larp. Nothings about you here, I don’t have to do anything. You wont become a forum chad anyway son
Relevancy.png

WOOF

Bro r u mad because u r short or whats your Matter

This thread deserved more replies

@Aesthetic, thoughts?

Would prove mine by posting passport name page in a selfie with my face

But I don't trust anyone here to be honest

@Aesthetic, thoughts?
I hate larpers more then anything tbh and believe they should have the highest of punishments
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back