[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

Which user is your favourite avi | Looksmax.me - Mens Self ...

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), needsolution and RAITEIII
Makes you think about why we stay rotting here tbh. Only excuse guys like me and you have is tinder is fucked for males, so it's hard to just go and find girls that would be interested in us. He literally had nothing. Zero. No hope or reinforcement for any girl, let alone he could possibly have attraction to.
Modern dating life is cucked,best way is real life to get a girl

Gandy have mercy on him​

RIP i still hope this isn't true, no one should have it that bad

Sometimes suicide is indeed the way out, for those suffering fate like this... i can't imagine living as KHHV for 37 years, i am 24 KHHV and dont have it half as bad as him in terms of opportunities.

This is just tortute...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, MogTheMogger, Zygos4Life and 11 others
I'm not gonna try and stop you. It is comforting that you can now die in peace knowing that your stepfather is dead. I wish the best for you.

I'm going to pray for you today, brother, I hope you get to heaven and find eternal happiness. This is the first thread that really touched me.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Zercic, MogTheMogger and 9 others
I hope you find peace bro one way or another 💙

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 8064, Pietrosiek and 3 others
Ok, well he has probably killed himself already and now he will never be anything ever again. Let's hope eternal darkness and being absolutely nothing was better than living a life for him.
I never understood what's wrong with eternal darkness? I think it's better than being reincarnated for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
RIP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Looks discrimination takes another victim.

This is why I looksmax.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 7240, Warlow and 3 others
It's your decision, but you should be happier that your stepfather passed, if he bullied you and then he dies, that should be lifefuel for you, but its your decision tbh, and I know it is hard to be incel, no one should be alive against their will tbh the incel lifestyle and mindset makes depression very hard to overcome.

@Native

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-ricecel-manifesto-warning-long.164944/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

Special thank you to @Over for your support. I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.

Talk to me. Don't throw your life away like this.

Makes you think about why we stay rotting here tbh. Only excuse guys like me and you have is tinder is fucked for males, so it's hard to just go and find girls that would be interested in us. He literally had nothing. Zero. No hope or reinforcement for any girl, let alone he could possibly have attraction to.
Talk to me. Remember the phrase "success is the sweetest revenge"

Take a massive loan get your surgeries and open a company and mog everyone.
I think he might've actually roped bro, his last log on time was exactly when he posted this thread.
RIP

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 8064
JFL if you think he'll actually rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, Mr.cope and Ritalincel
It's your decision, but you should be happier that your stepfather passed, if he bullied you and then he dies, that should be lifefuel for you, but its your decision tbh, and I know it is hard to be incel, no one should be alive against their will tbh the incel lifestyle and mindset makes depression very hard to overcome.
He's already dead.

I think he might've actually roped bro, his last log on time was exactly when he posted this thread.
RIP

It's hard to tell I have been here a long time we have had multiple users do the exact same thing, but come back and state it was just a joke.

I'm not taking away from the severity of the situation here.

@Lorsss

We must have a protocol for something like this, at least we can show respect and remove the negative comments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zercic, BigBoy, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
It's hard to tell I have been here a long time we have had multiple users do the exact same thing, but come back and state it was just a joke.

@Lorsss

We must have a protocol for something like this, at least we can show respect and remove the negative comments.
If you're gonna kill yourself do it and dont do bullshit like this for attention

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3020 and 5 others
You told him to let you know when he would khs so you could say "goodbye" and you came in here all like "jfl". If you can't see why I think you should kys then you are a fucking braindead idiot.
Stop being pussy and learn how to take a joke
Thats how people cope in bad situations

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP

@Lorsss

Wouldn't be surprised if it is fake though, because a lot of incels make these types of posts just for attention, then again if what he says is true and is life was terrible, I wouldn't be surprised if he committed suicide either because that's a pretty fucked up life.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
This is the white man's fault

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1134
Looks discrimination takes another victim.

This is why I looksmax.
Also parents treat good looking kids better than ugly ones
Studies prove it

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
He's already dead.
Ok, sucks but I understand that, atleast he isn't suffering anymore, sad part was the worst part of his life was over, now he could have held onto his copes and he would not have been bullied by his asshole stepfather anymore, either way RIP.

Ok, sucks but I understand that, atleast he isn't suffering anymore, sad part was the worst part of his life was over, now he could have held onto his copes and he would not have been bullied by his asshole stepfather anymore, either way RIP.
He cant cope
Hes a manlet and no one takes him seriously
He also has a high pitched voice that means no one really takes him serious
Hes also super recessed with buck teeth and a lisp
And to top it off hes asian
Society has already fucked him up
Death is better than living forward in his life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Finita Est, Deleted member 7240, RAITEIII and 4 others
RIP 🕊 If you did rope I hope you are in a better place OP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1338
He cant cope
Hes a manlet and no one takes him seriously
He also has a high pitched voice that means no one really takes him serious
Hes also super recessed with buck teeth and a lisp
And to top it off hes asian
Society has already fucked him up
Death is better than living forward in his life
Do you not know what cope means? He could play videogames or watch anime or some other cope like Jap hikkimoris do. His life isn't over because he's a manlet or Asian, some incels are seriously fucking retarded, your looks aren't going to effect your hobbies. He just needed some good hobbies to cope.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Do you not know what cope means? He could play videogames or watch anime or some other cope like Jap hikkimoris do. His life isn't over because he's a manlet or Asian, some incels are seriously fucking retarded, your looks aren't going to effect your hobbies. He just needed some good hobbies to cope.
Why u :sick: react me my nigga?

JFL if you think he'll actually rope
My cousin shot himself 2 years ago and he was in a way better situation than op, it's not far fetched op already took his own life. In case you don't know people do committ sucide especially in Asian countries the suicide rate is high there.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Are you a fucking idiot
Hes been abused since his childhood
Do you not think his mind is fucked from that
On top of being treated like shit by society
Do you really think he hasnt tried playing video games or watching anime yet use your fucking brain like incels actually do
Fucking retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Finita Est, MewingJBP, MogTheMogger and 6 others
You are fucking retarded you sound like a bluepilled fag, Op is beyond saved. He lost enjoyment in life he feels empty if you reach this point no Hentai will save you. Your body is here but your mind is long gone. You can't cope anymore. What the fuck hobbies mean in this situation when you can't find fullfilament in life. there is no point in living Without finding girlfriend or fullfilament and being taken seriously in life.

Being a subhuman is the reason for everything bad in life.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 7240 and 5 others
R.I.P MY BROTHER.

I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE IN THE NEXT LIFE.

C774922D 8948 471E 9105 03284E736F0E

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
R.i.p. bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Why are people still virtue signalling in this thread? He is a complete subhuman, he has nothing in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est and MewingJBP
the blackpill, the worst pill in existence. This nihilistic view of the world is toxic man, wow man rip OP
Shut the fuck up you utter cuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MewingJBP and Warlow
this is such a big mistake and I can't believe people are supporting this decision. You have a chance to move on and make your life better. don't throw away your opportunity. I hope this is fake because this is so scary to see this and people somehow being ok with this and supporting this. don't do it, man. don't do it.
Literally nothing he could do

Cope without hope for a better life is worth nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You are fucking retarded you sound like a bluepilled fag, Op is beyond saved. He lost enjoyment in life he feels empty if you reach this point no Hentai will save you. Your body is here but your mind is long gone. You can't cope anymore. What the fuck hobbies mean in this situation when you can't find fullfilament in life. there is no point in living Without finding girlfriend or fullfilament and being taken seriously in life.

Being a subhuman is the reason for everything bad in life.
You should rope too if you feel that way, sick of faggot zoomercells thinking they are high IQ because they think if they can't get pussy then roping is the logical conclusion. If you're that much of a low T simping faggot then do the world a favor and rope too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.cope and stuckneworleans
God bless you and his soul.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 7240
You should rope too if you feel that way, sick of faggot zoomercells thinking they are high IQ because they think if they can't get pussy then roping is the logical conclusion. If you're that much of a low T simping faggot then do the world a favor and rope too.
It's not just about pussy you utter normie retard, did you even read his previous thread? He was fucked in life in every possible way, looks aren't only for sex you utter moron

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Deleted member 4430 and Mr.cope
Another low iq post jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MewingJBP, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1134
It's not just about pussy you utter normie retard, did you even read his previous thread? He was fucked in life in every possible way, looks aren't only for sex you utter moron
He was bullied by his stepfather and his stepfather died so he has less reason to rope now than ever before you utter moron, fucking low IQ zoomers, get some fucking life experience before you think you know what it's like to be an oldcel.

He was bullied by his stepfather and his stepfather died so he has less reason to rope now than ever before you utter moron, fucking low IQ zoomers, get some fucking life experience before you think you know what it's like to be an oldcel.
NIGGA HE WAS 37
Do you know how hardened neural pathways at this age are? It was completely over for him, he had nothing of value
Keep browsing r*ddit u low iq nigger tier greycel

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, MewingJBP and Deleted member 7240
Lol shut the fuck up you utterly gay nigger.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and stuckneworleans
Are you a fucking idiot
Hes been abused since his childhood
Do you not think his mind is fucked from that
On top of being treated like shit by society
Do you really think he hasnt tried playing video games or watching anime yet use your fucking brain like incels actually do
Fucking retard
Another low iq post jfl
You wanna rope because you got bullied in highschool go ahead, even normies get bullied you low T faggot, doesn't mean your entire life is ruined fucking weaklings. I swear so many of you zoomers got such a female mentality I wonder if most you aren't faggots or trannys in denial or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You wanna rope because you got bullied in highschool go ahead, even normies get bullied you low T faggot, doesn't mean your entire life is ruined fucking weaklings. I swear so many of you zoomers got such a female mentality I wonder if most you aren't faggots or trannys in denial or some shit.
He was a 36 year old 5'4 kkhv ugly traumatised gook

Your situation must be even worse for you to cope this hard that he was saveable

NIGGA HE WAS 37
Do you know how hardened neural pathways at this age are? It was completely over for him, he had nothing of value
Keep browsing r*ddit u low iq nigger tier greycel
I'm 33, so I know what it's like to be an oldcel too, theres a guy on * called LordGoro who is 50 and still alive and kicking, there's no reason to rope because you're 25 and virgin or whatever stupid metric you zoomers use to define life being over. Learn to let go of social attachments and just enjoy life, there's no reason an incel can't enjoy some non sexual copes in his older age, saying otherwise is pretty much foid worship and low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and stuckneworleans