Leanmaxxed, but urge for PIZZA/FOOD DOPAMINE

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
To the Moon!
I’m 6’1 and 59 kg now from leanmaxxing this year

But sometimes I still have cheat days with insane junk food and ordering food (ESPECIALLY PIZZA) The dopamine rush is real, but it only lasts 10 minutes and then ur full, feel guilty and wasted 30 dollars

Leanmaxxing sucks being an incel, cause food was my only cope and gave me so much dopamine. Now I just rot in bed feeling hungry and miserable

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
are you lean now? if you are still ugly why stay at low bodyfat if you are not benefiting from it, however if you arent lean just continue to diet.

bruh you are a stick you really think this is preferably.
Ong bulk up first then cut retard or else you’re gonna perma yo yo diet and die a skinny fat cuck

I say this as a lanklet

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
59kg at 6'1 JFL. 59 kg is like the average for 5'7 teenagers

• +1

But sometimes I still have cheat days with insane junk food and ordering food (ESPECIALLY PIZZA) The dopamine rush is real, but it only lasts 10 minutes and then ur full, feel guilty and wasted 30 dollars

Leanmaxxing sucks being an incel, cause food was my only cope and gave me so much dopamine. Now I just rot in bed feeling hungry and miserable
Damn that's skinny... did you at least get significant face gainz? Currently leanmaxxing as well at 5'10" 148lbs

• +1
you need other sources of dopamine go buy a mango puff bar it tastes good and suppresses appetite

• +1
are you lean now? if you are still ugly why stay at low bodyfat if you are not benefiting from it, however if you arent lean just continue to diet.
I look better now than ever, but I miss the food. Food makes me happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Damn that's skinny... did you at least get significant face gainz? Currently leanmaxxing as well at 5'10" 148lbs
Yes, I got huge face improvements like cheeks and jaw. And visible collar bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Yes, I got huge face improvements like cheeks and jaw. And visible collar bones
Nice. What was your starting weight and how long did it take to get to 59kg?

• +1

your bmi is 17.1

• +1
Nice. What was your starting weight and how long did it take to get to 59kg?
Started with 80kg, I began extreme fasting since February 9

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
It’s either food dopamine rush or getting compliments irl when they see me change. That’s giving me dopamine too, some sort of validation I never had

• +1

I can guarantee you’re doing something wrong.

What foods are you eating, meal frequency, calories, etc

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and NumbThePain
not bad, but you need going down a little more.
this is 52kg. thats what you should aim for

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Matthias8272, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
How often and how long were your fasts? 21kg in under 3 months is nuts
I can guarantee you’re doing something wrong.

What foods are you eating, meal frequency, calories, etc
I do fasting streaks often.

12 days, 10 days or 7 days not eating at all, not a single bite. I’ll lose like 0.8 kg a day, and if I’m lucky 1 kg or more

I just live on diet zero beverages. So basically that’s 0-10 calories a day. I also do running often in the morning and cycling

huge difference between leanmaxxed and Auschtwitzedmaxxed let it be known.

Please post pics

If you want pizza, fit it into your protein/calorie goals by making it on low calorie pitta/tortilla

• +1
If you want pizza, fit it into your protein/calorie goals by making it on low calorie pitta/tortilla
facts nigga that shits just too good to pass it up