Leanmaxxxxxxx

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
- Caloric deficit or maintenance depending if you are gymceling (deficit if you don’t care for muscle mass and just want to be skinny leanmaxx. Maintenance and intermittent fasting if you are gymcel leanmaxxing.)
- DNP CYCLE 2-8 weeks depending on your goals and dosage.
- Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspirin (to stop the appetite and for some energy boost)
- A good Multi Vitamin Mineral complex
- An Antioxidant Formula
- Ketotifen or Benadryl (To stop allergic reactions and enhance the Ephedrine)
- Yohimbine HCL
- Herbal Support : Grape Seed Extract , Quercetin , Naringine
- A very low carb diet prior to DNP cycle for 3-4 days. This will drain the Glycogen in the muscles and DNP will immediately start burning stored body fat.
-Lots of black coffee as it has chloeogenic acid and is a diuretic (decaffeinated if you are already taking caffeine)
-High protein meaning beef an chicken only. NO SUGAR NO CARBS NO BULLSHIT.
-Cardio (running, jump rope, swimming, etc. anything to raise your heart beat for either 15 minutes or longer or high intensity cardio that raises your heart rate quickly and keeps it high for 10-15 minutes)
I’m sure I’m forgetting other things. If anyone has anything else to add to this go ahead.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Drink codeine for maximum lean in your blood vein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21393
TIME TO GET LEAN NIGGAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20835
I stay lean on 300-350g carbs daily. 10k steps and 4x a week gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21393
Good list

One more thing: take potassium supplement for good sodium:potassium ratio

Debloat guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
Bro LOL you don't need to be bursting at the seams with pharmaceuticals to get lean. Get a gym membership, go everyday for an hour, and eat healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Bro LOL you don't need to be bursting at the seams with pharmaceuticals to get lean. Get a gym membership, go everyday for an hour, and eat healthy.
This is generalized. Not everyone is the same weight or has the same goals.

why you complicating it so much? just eat a cal deficit and add in cardio as needed

neva seen so much bs all together lmao

Heart attack stack :love:

• JFL
Reactions: RftH
If you do all that shit at once you will probably die.

ECA, Yohimbe, DNP, Clen... pick one or probably die.

You also forgot T3, a good and cheap leanmaxing hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21393
why you complicating it so much? just eat a cal deficit and add in cardio as needed
It’s not that simple for some people. I’m just trying to add all the possibilities in one list.

This is a generalized list. I’m not saying to do all of this at once guys. It’s giving you options to consider and research. Should’ve specified that in the thread.

Last edited:
If you do all that shit at once you will probably die.

ECA, Yohimbe, DNP, Clen... pick one or probably die.

You also forgot T3, a good and cheap leanmaxing hormone.
Yes t3 is good

Mind telling me which parts?
sure, btw sorry for my initial response as it was a bit harsh unnecessarily. all my responses will be considering you are a natural (never taken anything ever, doing a cycle 3 years ago doesn't count as well)
Caloric deficit or maintenance depending if you are gymceling (deficit if you don’t care for muscle mass and just want to be skinny leanmaxx. Maintenance and intermittent fasting if you are gymcel leanmaxxing.)

regardless of you caring about muscle mass you need to be in a deficit. maintenance makes sense when you get down to the desired bodyfat levels and want to start gaining muscle while gaining minimum levels of fat. also i think "not caring of losing muscle" is not the best idea as it was the whole point of a prior caloric surplus, why would you be okay with losing hard-earned muscle? now keeping muscle while cutting down is a whole another topic in of itself, basically can be summed up as still lifting heavy, keeping volume relatively low while upping protein to 1.25 1.5x per pound of bw.
- DNP CYCLE 2-8 weeks depending on your goals and dosage.
- Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspirin (to stop the appetite and for some energy boost)
- A good Multi Vitamin Mineral complex
- An Antioxidant Formula
- Ketotifen or Benadryl (To stop allergic reactions and enhance the Ephedrine)
- Yohimbine HCL
- Herbal Support : Grape Seed Extract , Quercetin , Naringine
- A very low carb diet prior to DNP cycle for 3-4 days. This will drain the Glycogen in the muscles and DNP will immediately start burning stored body fat.
-Lots of black coffee as it has chloeogenic acid and is a diuretic (decaffeinated if you are already taking caffeine)and upping your protein intake to levels of 1.25 even 1.5x per pound of bodyweight.

this looks exactly like type of things they recommend to bikini competitor girls where they just starve themselves to death and throw bunch of drugs and stimulants at them. there are things i agree that could help the process here like caffeine etc. but i would say most of these stuff are unnecessary.
-High protein meaning beef an chicken only. NO SUGAR NO CARBS NO BULLSHIT.

high protein is a no brainer as you said, but having no carbs is a very very bad idea. as you are in deficit your body will produce even more cortisol, and the best way for you deal with it is carbs during a cut. cortisol is the worst thing if you are natural regardless of you trying to put on muscle or trying to cut. depending on how much protein you take, i would say your %40 to %60 percent of your non protein calories should be carbs, and as you get leaner i think you should increase amount of carbs to the %60 as your insulin sensitivity will be improving you will deal with carbs better AND you will need them more.

also i'd like to say i eat pretty much a carnivore diet, follow weston price's work and agree that a diet consisting of animal foods and majority protein is the best diet. i'm not a carb fanatic but demonizing carbs is a very harmful idea, they are very useful depending on your goal. the trick is eating them at the right time, which is around your workouts and at the evening (maybe).

Cardio (running, jump rope, swimming, etc. anything to raise your heart beat for either 15 minutes or longer or high intensity cardio that raises your heart rate quickly and keeps it high for 10-15 minutes)

i agree here. i'd like to add best cardio if your natural is either very slow paced for long duration ; like taking a walk for 45 mins to an hour. now it doesn't burn calories but you know what every little bit helps, also it won't jack up your cortisol to the sky.

or very hard cardio for a total of 10 15 minutes ; like doing 20 30 second all out sprints, can be on a bike, just regular sprints, hill sprints, rowing etc. with ample rest between sets like 3 4 minutes. but you need to do your working sets like like your life depends on it. most people treat HIIT cardio like "just a bit harder than usual" thats not HIIT lol. you need to do it like your life depends on it whether it's 10 seconds or 60 seconds.

yeah that's overall it. as i said there are things that i agree and i don't agree and actually now that i dug deeper it's a good read, thx

sure, btw sorry for my initial response as it was a bit harsh unnecessarily. all my responses will be considering you are a natural (never taken anything ever, doing a cycle 3 years ago doesn't count as well)

regardless of you caring about muscle mass you need to be in a deficit. maintenance makes sense when you get down to the desired bodyfat levels and want to start gaining muscle while gaining minimum levels of fat. also i think "not caring of losing muscle" is not the best idea as it was the whole point of a prior caloric surplus, why would you be okay with losing hard-earned muscle? now keeping muscle while cutting down is a whole another topic in of itself, basically can be summed up as still lifting heavy, keeping volume relatively low while upping protein to 1.25 1.5x per pound of bw.

this looks exactly like type of things they recommend to bikini competitor girls where they just starve themselves to death and throw bunch of drugs and stimulants at them. there are things i agree that could help the process here like caffeine etc. but i would say most of these stuff are unnecessary.

high protein is a no brainer as you said, but having no carbs is a very very bad idea. as you are in deficit your body will produce even more cortisol, and the best way for you deal with it is carbs during a cut. cortisol is the worst thing if you are natural regardless of you trying to put on muscle or trying to cut. depending on how much protein you take, i would say your %40 to %60 percent of your non protein calories should be carbs, and as you get leaner i think you should increase amount of carbs to the %60 as your insulin sensitivity will be improving you will deal with carbs better AND you will need them more.

also i'd like to say i eat pretty much a carnivore diet, follow weston price's work and agree that a diet consisting of animal foods and majority protein is the best diet. i'm not a carb fanatic but demonizing carbs is a very harmful idea, they are very useful depending on your goal. the trick is eating them at the right time, which is around your workouts and at the evening (maybe).

i agree here. i'd like to add best cardio if your natural is either very slow paced for long duration ; like taking a walk for 45 mins to an hour. now it doesn't burn calories but you know what every little bit helps, also it won't jack up your cortisol to the sky.

or very hard cardio for a total of 10 15 minutes ; like doing 20 30 second all out sprints, can be on a bike, just regular sprints, hill sprints, rowing etc. with ample rest between sets like 3 4 minutes. but you need to do your working sets like like your life depends on it. most people treat HIIT cardio like "just a bit harder than usual" thats not HIIT lol. you need to do it like your life depends on it whether it's 10 seconds or 60 seconds.

yeah that's overall it. as i said there are things that i agree and i don't agree and actually now that i dug deeper it's a good read, thx
high iq:feelsgood:

I'm gonna smoke crack

this is so over complicated for no reason
to get lean all you have to do is to stay in a slight caloric deficit of 400+-200 calories from your caloric maintenance until you reach 12% bodyfat
when you're at 12% bodyfat you then stay in a caloric maintenance

WHAT you eat doesn't matter unless you care about dying of a heart disease at 65 instead of 75 its HOW MUCH you eat which is what really matters when it comes to leanmaxxing

Fuck all dat I will just blast dnp for a week or two and call it a day

Muh death

Die lit nigga
6B6E2026 46E3 40F0 80F2 3B05E4F00ACB
0147E25F 50C6 4084 AAC8 6403732819EA