Leaving the house is sui fuel

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Just went to grab a few things from the store so I can rotmaxx in peace the next few days and holy hell... everyone is enjoying summer, having a good time with friends, holding hands with bf/gf, eating ice cream, laughing etc while I'm rotting in my room :feelsrope:

How is your day going gents?

• So Sad
Reactions: DoctorPMA
i hate going outside and getting heightmogged left and right being 5'6 tbh so i've been ldaring since the beginning of this year. i can't even believe it's almost august and the year is almost over holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Absolute SHITE MAN I WISH THERE WAS A GIRL WHO LOVED ME BUT NO IM ONLY 16 THERES NO HOPE FOR ME
ONEITIS IS GIVING ME MIXED SIGNALS CANT FUCKING TELL IF SHES INTERESTED OR NOT

• +1
what do you do in your free time next to spending your time here?

Just went to grab a few things from the store so I can rotmaxx in peace the next few days and holy hell... everyone is enjoying summer, having a good time with friends, holding hands with bf/gf, eating ice cream, laughing etc while I'm rotting in my room :feelsrope:

How is your day going gents?

Last time I went out I wanted to consider roping lol I was very suicidal last night for some reason

• +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld and Balkancel
Society is hell for many of us men.

• +1
5p7Hf9z.gif

• +1
Absolute SHITE MAN I WISH THERE WAS A GIRL WHO LOVED ME BUT NO IM ONLY 16 THERES NO HOPE FOR ME
Strong first post

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I have no money so life is hell

I just sleep all day long,wake up at night,stay awake til morning,then repeat.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Messages1

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Balkancel
Last time I went out I wanted to consider roping lol I was very suicidal last night for some reason

I was probably as neurotic as that last year, still am to some degree but much less

I migrated from lookism.net temporarily until lookism is back to what it used to be
if u dont go back there, i will take you under my wing and protect you bro. Dont leave

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
if u dont go back there, i will take you under my wing and protect you bro. Dont leave
Yeah bro, he'll protect you as long as you suck his dick

I shall never return to that hell bro

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I don't know, I never leave the basement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back