LED light therapy completely cured my acne

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
Ive been using Blue and Red LED light therapy daily for a month now. My last pimple just flattened out. Its even helping with scarring and redness. I thought it was a scam at first but it legit and has no known side effects. Every acnecel should try it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15827
dont listen to this fucker just use tret and dont fap too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and Ken
which product did you buy ?

dont listen to this fucker just use tret and dont fap too much
Might be legit. I was fapping daily the first 2 weeks. Ive been on nofap for the past 2 week and have noticed my acne healing even faster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Might be legit. I was fapping daily the first 2 weeks. Ive been on nofap for the past 2 week and have noticed my acne healing even faster.
see my progress with tret it was prolly way worse than urs the acne

• +1
Reactions: Ken
which product did you buy ?
lightstim for around $200. It was the cheapest device with professional strength. Its annoying having to move the wand to every part of my face I regret not buying a panel. Its better to buy a $1000+ LED light panel in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: damnit
see my progress with tret it was prolly way worse than urs the acne
Mine was about the same or worse. I actually bought a tube of tret a week after buying the LED light. The light worked so well that I didnt use the tret. Ive read that tret can cause you to lose facial fat.

Mine was about the same or worse. I actually bought a tube of tret a week after buying the LED light. The light worked so well that I didnt use the tret. Ive read that tret can cause you to lose facial fat.
i have fat so thats good. and lots of women use tret for 15 years and they dont look like meth addicts, i doubt it causes facial fat loss

• +1
i have fat so thats good. and lots of women use tret for 15 years and they dont look like meth addicts, i doubt it causes facial fat loss
Yeah its probably exaggerated but the light worked so well that id rather not risk it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah LED therapy is legit. I made a thread about this one I bought:

• +1
where did u buy? amazon? link please

I
Ive been using Blue and Red LED light therapy daily for a month now. My last pimple just flattened out. Its even helping with scarring and redness. I thought it was a scam at first but it legit and has no known side effects. Every acnecel should try it.
I just started taking showers and it all cleared up.

where did u buy? amazon? link please
Just look for one that is FDA approved. Dont get a cheap chinese one off amazon.

• +1
Reactions: Torero
Dont get a cheap chinese one off amazon.
I got one from aliexpress that cost like 15 euros and I have had decent results with it after half a year, guess it's hit or miss with them

• +1