Lefort 1 and cheek implants before and after

GentleRhino

GentleRhino

Banned
This procedure was done around almost 2 years ago and it was purely medical. I had midface hypoplasia and an under bite. I visited Dr. Alejo Villarreal who performed this operation on me along with others (I'm unsure if I can promote surgeons and implant designers here cause I don't want to get a ban/warn on my first post, so if that is allowed please tell me in post or pm ty). The total cost was around 8,000-10,000 dollars because this was done in Mexico (USD purchasing power OP).

*BEFORE*
Screenshot 20230314 193519 Gallery
*POST OP*
Screenshot 20230314 193522 Gallery
*AFTER*
Screenshot 20230314 193531 Gallery

*IMPLANTS*
Screenshot 20230502 204222 Instagram
Screenshot 20230502 204234 Instagram
NOTE: The implants are just to fill in what didn't develop, so I didn't look like a monkey I guess.

If any of you are looking to get this I will give you my experience: The pain was not bearable 2 days after post operation and I could not sleep for more than a day. It will get better of course , strong medications are a must as well as other after care products like sinus sprays and nose cleaners to remove blood from your nose (just be gentle with it and give it time). Please drink protein shakes or anything that is liquid and nutritious, don't be me and try eat to ramen or chef boyardi the first week cause it was incredibly painful to attempt. After a couple of weeks you will be able to chew soft things. As I said please be mindful and don't be too hasty when trying to go back to your old routine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I know I still have a long road ahead of me. Recently I had a rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants purely for aesthetics, but that's for another post. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, PickleTheSlayer, HandsomeTwink420 and 16 others
Thx for sharing!

It's allowed 👍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, user123456, MTNAscension2 and 3 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: GentleRhino
Last edited:
APOLOGIES IF I SUCK AT FORMATTING THIS POST.

This procedure was done around almost 2 years ago and it was purely medical. I had midface hypoplasia and an under bite. I visited Dr. Alejo Villarreal who performed this operation on me along with others (I'm unsure if I can promote surgeons and implant designers here cause I don't want to get a ban/warn on my first post, so if that is allowed please tell me in post or pm ty). The total cost was around 8,000-10,000 dollars because this was done in Mexico (USD purchasing power OP).

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186
NOTE: The implants are just to fill in what didn't develop, so I didn't look like a monkey I guess.

If any of you are looking to get this I will give you my experience: The pain was not bearable 2 days after post operation and I could not sleep for more than a day. It will get better of course , strong medications are a must as well as other after care products like sinus sprays and nose cleaners to remove blood from your nose (just be gentle with it and give it time). Please drink protein shakes or anything that is liquid and nutritious, don't be me and try eat to ramen or chef boyardi the first week cause it was incredibly painful to attempt. After a couple of weeks you will be able to chew soft things. As I said please be mindful and don't be too hasty when trying to go back to your old routine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I know I still have a long road ahead of me. Recently I had a rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants purely for aesthetics, but that's for another post. Thanks for reading
Bro are u getting more stuff done and how many mms

APOLOGIES IF I SUCK AT FORMATTING THIS POST.

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186

I know I still have a long road ahead of me. Recently I had a rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants purely for aesthetics, but that's for another post. Thanks for reading
In the after there’s no jaw angle right mirin

Bruh are u dumb the implants are so low
This surgery was done before I know about looksmaxxing. I could redo the procedure but I don't think I will deal with something like this again.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and ccwarrior
In the after there’s no jaw angle right mirin
I'll post it later on, both of my ramus are not symmetrical and short, they are just slight modifications.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and ccwarrior
This surgery was done before I know about looksmaxxing. I could redo the procedure but I don't think I will deal with something like this again.
Bruh trust me I’m telling you would look so much better when you cheek implant you want it to be purely malar not sub malar or you will look gay bro

Put front and side pics before and after...than we can see real difference...right now,honestly doesnt look as much change(from hight LTN-MTN)

Bruh trust me I’m telling you would look so much better when you cheek implant you want it to be purely malar not sub malar or you will look gay bro
I'll look into that and talk to my designer about what I got and what I could do in the future ty for ur input

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and UZB_Strebl
Can you elaborate on the designing?

How did you find the designer
How much did it cost
Why did you choose them
How was the process
What gave you the impression they were qualified
What claims they made
Etc

This procedure was done around almost 2 years ago and it was purely medical. I had midface hypoplasia and an under bite. I visited Dr. Alejo Villarreal who performed this operation on me along with others.The total cost was around 8,000-10,000 dollars because this was done in Mexico (USD purchasing power OP).

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186

I know I still have a long road ahead of me. Recently I had a rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants purely for aesthetics, but that's for another post. Thanks for reading.

Designer:

Surgeon:
Those cheek implants cant be placed over a LeFort 1 that isn’t even simulated because it’s going over where the plates need to be. Simply wouldn’t fit together.

Another suspicious designmyimplants post.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, MTNAscension2, Asspear and 2 others
Those cheek implants cant be placed over a LeFort 1 that isn’t even simulated because it’s going over where the plates need to be. Simply wouldn’t fit together.

Another suspicious designmyimplants post.
You can have your opinion that's fine. But I can touch my cheeks and feel my implants and know that they are real. Maybe you are mistaken where they cut my face, It was below my cheek area. I have an NSFW picture of my surgery that can help you see where they cut exactly if you want.

• +1
HOW DID YOU FIND THE DESIGNER AND WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THEM: my parents have known these people for years and chose them for me because they care for me and know that Alejo is skilled and has the credentials. At that time I did not really understand what looksmaxxing was nor the importance of it, so I simply went along with what they were going to do. I am thankful to them for it. Dr. Alejo has been in this industry for more than 10 years to my knowledge.

HOW MUCH DID IT COST: It was around 8-10k because of the purchasing power of the US Dollar against the Mexican Peso. The price may have gone up due to inflation but I'm unsure now.

HOW WAS THE PROCESS: I have a hard time remembering the process exactly but I began my process by having several appointments with him talking about the procedure like what he aims for, what I really want for myself, and them taking pictures of me. I remember I had an option of either getting a Lefort1 or double jaw surgery which would have been more expensive and have had longer recovery. He preferred if I got the lefort1 because he thought my jaw looked fine and if I did the double jaw surgery he would be forced to remove some of the mandible bone. He also did not want us to go through unnecessary payments. I also do remember them taking several cone scans of my head as well as an MRI. Alejo and Damian's(implant designer) team would then create sketches and 3d models based on what is necessary and what I desire. Once they finish designing there must be a unanimous agreement that this design is acceptable. After that I would just wait for the day I would get the surgery. I cannot really remember what else so apologies there are probably some things I am missing.

YOU SURE THEY WERE QUALIFIED: Absolutely because I have seen their history of patients that come over all over the world. Models comes over to get work done. I have known Dr. Alejo for more than 5 years, and Damian for 3 years already through my parents and can testify he is good at what he does.

Hope this helps if there are any more questions please ask
Oh, so you didn't go out of your way to find the "Designmyimplants" guy, he's just the designer that works with Dr. Alejo? Got it

Last edited:
  • +1

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186

crazy improvement

You can have your opinion that's fine. But I can touch my cheeks and feel my implants and know that they are real. Maybe you are mistaken where they cut my face, It was below my cheek area. I have an NSFW picture of my surgery that can help you see where they cut exactly if you want.
It’s not an opinion it’s a fact that the implant pictured won’t fit over a LeFort 1 properly unless the bottom part of the implant was cut off. You can’t design implants over where osteotomies will be on a skull that isn’t even simulating the Osteotomy being there.

Yes show surgical picture. It’s allowed

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Getting back to you with the implant, I completely forgot to say that they are customized meaning it is a variety of wherever region it was placed. They only placed it where it was needed and not for aesthetics because I did not ask specifically for them. IMG 20240120 WA0021 IMG 20240120 WA0020

• +1
It’s not an opinion it’s a fact that the implant pictured won’t fit over a LeFort 1 properly. You can’t design implants over where osteotomies will be on a skull that isn’t even simulating the Osteotomy being there.

Yes show surgical picture. It’s allowed
Sure

Attachments

• Ejn.jpg
    Ejn.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Implants not fitting properly with big gaps and probably with part of it cut off from what was designed.

Exactly what I thought…

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and UZB_Strebl
Oh, so you didn't go out of your way to find the "Designmyimplants" guy, he's just the designer that works with Dr. Alejo?
No I did not go out of my way because I did not know anything about looksmaxxing. They both work with each other and told you about them both because they contributed to my surgery. Damian works with other people but if you don't like what they did then that's fine I just wanted to post my before and after and my story

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Implants not fitting properly with big gaps and probably with part of it cut off from what was designed.

Exactly what I thought…
I don't know what you mean by that?

• +1
I don't know what you mean by that?
IMG 0858

It means the implant is misplaced because the surgeon & designer didn’t take into account, or have no way to, the fact an Osteotomy & it’s related hardware is planned directly under the implant. So there is no advantage to the custom design because it can’t even fit properly.

If you think about that, it’s common sense it won’t work and the picture shows the gaps one would expect.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
View attachment 2689490
It means the implant is misplaced because the surgeon & designer didn’t take into account, or have no way to, the fact an Osteotomy & it’s related hardware is planned directly under the implant. So there is no advantage to the custom design because it can’t even fit properly.

If you think about that, it’s common sense it won’t work and the picture shows the gaps one would expect.
I'll ask my designer and surgeon about this objection you have because I am ignorant in this and I can see what they have to say. What I do know is that I saw the sterilized implants before I was put under anesthesia and they are the same size afterwards

• +1
BUMP

• Love it
Hi bro I love your surgeries can you pls help me what surgeries should i get

Hi bro I love your surgeries can you pls help me what surgeries should i get
Uunsure man I'm not good at that but I will get better at recognizing facial harmony and what to do to balance the face by reading post. For now I recommend reincarnating.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and nigkook
Uunsure man I'm not good at that but I will get better at recognizing facial harmony and what to do to balance the face by reading post. For now I recommend reincarnating.

• So Sad
why is he gone
He has an alt account which is bannable

But overall he's super sus. Pretty sure he's the guy behind the implant design service - he's shilled himself on the forum before

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, humanoidsub7, Corleone and 1 other person

But overall he's super sus. Pretty sure he's the guy behind the implant design service - he's shilled himself on the forum before
Bro he was on zoomer's server
He got that surgery like back in march 2023,

He's such an innocentcel, What was his alt?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Maybe he just didn‘t want to have his racist shit-poster account associated with actual looksmax content showing his face?
@RealSurgerymax sniffed out another snake-oil salesman who would have gotten you botched if you went with them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Literally no difference

good results and natural outcome, for $10,000 this is money well spent

fuck so this is how they insert implants intraorally. no wonder why pagnoni is able to do peek infras so well, they’re basically just peeling up the face. gnarly

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186

Wow