Lefort 1 and cheek implants before and after

This procedure was done around almost 2 years ago and it was purely medical. I had midface hypoplasia and an under bite. I visited Dr. Alejo Villarreal who performed this operation on me along with others (I'm unsure if I can promote surgeons and implant designers here cause I don't want to get a ban/warn on my first post, so if that is allowed please tell me in post or pm ty). The total cost was around 8,000-10,000 dollars because this was done in Mexico (USD purchasing power OP).

*BEFORE*
View attachment 2689176
*POST OP*
View attachment 2689177
*AFTER*
View attachment 2689178

*IMPLANTS*
View attachment 2689185
View attachment 2689186
NOTE: The implants are just to fill in what didn't develop, so I didn't look like a monkey I guess.

If any of you are looking to get this I will give you my experience: The pain was not bearable 2 days after post operation and I could not sleep for more than a day. It will get better of course , strong medications are a must as well as other after care products like sinus sprays and nose cleaners to remove blood from your nose (just be gentle with it and give it time). Please drink protein shakes or anything that is liquid and nutritious, don't be me and try eat to ramen or chef boyardi the first week cause it was incredibly painful to attempt. After a couple of weeks you will be able to chew soft things. As I said please be mindful and don't be too hasty when trying to go back to your old routine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I know I still have a long road ahead of me. Recently I had a rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants purely for aesthetics, but that's for another post. Thanks for reading.
mirin