Lefort 3 Surgeons?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Serious post.

Are there any surgeons who perform Lefort 3 for the right price (with custom parameters) on non-subhumans (Couzon's patients)?

I'm tired of this whole "You don't have clinical midfacial hypoplasia" BS. It's supposed to be a service, if I have the money, give it to me.

@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS

That surgery has like 10% mortality rate right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Some points on elective LeFort III:
  • One of the biggest qualifiers and disqualifiers for LeFort III is eye globe position.
  • You cannot give LeFort III for aesthetic request at the expense of creating an enopthalmos.
  • Similar or better result can often be achieved with LeFort I + Custom Midfacial Implant Extension
  • Surgeon has right to deny you. It's a 2-way deal. You have to feel comfortable with him and he has to feel comfortable with you.
  • You say you can pay but this would be nearly 100K USD out of pocket expense for surgery, craniofacial team, ICU care, step-down hospital stay, complication management
If you are a candidate for non-syndrome LeFort III, You will have more luck in countries that are not the USA -look in South America and even The Orient.

USA and Western European countries are now controlled by risk-averse corporations. Doctors used to be in control of how they did things in the 1970s, 80s. Now hospital administration is controlled by people with MBAs and JDs who set restrictive policies to lower the chance of getting sued. It is also a very litigous society and times have changed where the modern western world is all emotion and no logic - damning what they dont understand, court of public opinion given too much power, doctors are now mistrusted and especially "invasive" surgery is ignorantly held in a bad light in favor of "Minimally Invasive Alternatives". And much more I don't have time to go into.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poplo, Deleted member 7681, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Some points on elective LeFort III:
  • One of the biggest qualifiers and disqualifiers for LeFort III is eye globe position.
  • You cannot give LeFort III for aesthetic request at the expense of creating an enopthalmos.
  • Similar or better result can often be achieved with LeFort I + Custom Midfacial Implant Extension
  • Surgeon has right to deny you. It's a 2-way deal. You have to feel comfortable with him and he has to feel comfortable with you.
  • You say you can pay but this would be nearly 100K USD out of pocket expense for surgery, craniofacial team, ICU care, step-down hospital stay, complication management
If you are a candidate for non-syndrome LeFort III, You will have more luck in countries that are not the USA -look in South America and even The Orient.

USA and Western European countries are now controlled by risk-averse corporations. Doctors used to be in control of how they did things in the 1970s, 80s. Now hospital administration is controlled by people with MBAs and JDs who set restrictive policies to lower the chance of getting sued. It is also a very litigous society and times have changed where the modern western world is all emotion and no logic - damning what they dont understand, court of public opinion given too much power, doctors and especially "invasive" surgery held in a bad light. And much more I don't have time to go into.
Can I PM you and can you tell me if my eye globe position would disqualify me?

No, the risk is better than 1 in 1000.
Unrelated but I have a health concern @RealSurgerymax
I recently had a thyroglossal duct cyst removal surgery and they cut a portion of my hyoid bone. Now my lymph nodes are really hard and inflamed. It's made my submental area significantly worse looking in the span of a few days. Is there anything I can do to reduce the inflammation?

Unrelated but I have a health concern @RealSurgerymax
I recently had a thyroglossal duct cyst removal surgery and they cut a portion of my hyoid bone. Now my lymph nodes are really hard and inflamed. It's made my submental area significantly worse looking in the span of a few days. Is there anything I can do to reduce the inflammation?

From an aesthetic standpoint this is temporary so just give it time. Ask the surgeon who did the work if it is okay to try lymphatic massage or when you can. If it is very bad you could ask him if he would consider writing you a script for prednisone to take down some swelling. But definitely contact the doctor who did the work with your questions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
From an aesthetic standpoint this is temporary so just give it time. Ask the surgeon who did the work if it is okay to try lymphatic massage or when you can. If it is very bad you could ask him if he would consider writing you a script for prednisone to take down some swelling. But definitely contact the doctor who did the work with your questions.
You're a life saver, thankyou!!

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
My dude, you're 5.5 PSL. Why the fuck would you need a MLF3?

Could you please briefly explain why eye globe position is important? And how it relates to creating an enopthalmos?

USA and Western European countries are now controlled by risk-averse corporations. Doctors used to be in control of how they did things in the 1970s, 80s. Now hospital administration is controlled by people with MBAs and JDs who set restrictive policies to lower the chance of getting sued. It is also a very litigous society and times have changed where the modern western world is all emotion and no logic - damning what they dont understand, court of public opinion given too much power, doctors are now mistrusted and especially "invasive" surgery is ignorantly held in a bad light in favor of "Minimally Invasive Alternatives". And much more I don't have time to go into.

Is there a way to legally placate these top-tier US surgeons at university hospitals, like signing a non-disclosure agreement or a waiver of liability, to convince them to do non-syndromic LeFort III or other "extreme" surgeries like Orbital Box Osteotomy? If so, would you recommend agreeing to these imbalances of power?

I wish to receive care from the best surgeons in the world, if possible. So I prefer to stay in the USA.

Last edited: