Leptin stimulates aromatase in the growth plate

DreamBoyForHer

DreamBoyForHer

Banned

"The crosstalk between leptin and aromatase in the growth plate suggests that re-feeding during puberty may lead to increased estrogen level and activity, and consequently, irreversible premature epiphyseal growth plate closure"

does aromasin prevent it ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, mvp2v1 and incel194012940
wait so mk will be a heightmin??? @FreakkForLife

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, TeenAscender, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
what happens when you take unproven meme drug based on mechanism theory you don't understand

still, i know a guy who started taking mk at 12 and gain 4 inch

i think you can combat these effect by fasting to increase HGH and decrease IGF-1 (a factor that close growth plate)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
what happens when you take unproven meme drug based on mechanism theory you don't understand

i think you can combat these effect by fasting to increase HGH and decrease IGF-1 (a factor that close growth plate)
What would be the optimal fasting schedual?

"The crosstalk between leptin and aromatase in the growth plate suggests that re-feeding during puberty may lead to increased estrogen level and activity, and consequently, irreversible premature epiphyseal growth plate closure"

does aromasin prevent it ?
Yes, aromasin reduces aromatase all over the body.

And ,the study dosent specify the degree to which leptin stimulated aromatase.

It could be very insignificant stimulation,these studies are very vague.
Just eat normally and do everything normally and take aromasin,don't take mk677,take hgh and/or peptides and igf1 lr3&des.

This study needs to be elaborated on ,just saying leptin stimulates aromatase isn't enough

@deadlock

"decrease IGF-1 (a factor that close growth plate)"

Igf1 decreases growth plate?
Where did u read that :feelswah:

Also fasting is a heightminn since igf1 is more important than hgh and fasting decreases igf1

@mvp2v1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and incel194012940
Yes, aromasin reduces aromatase all over the body.

And ,the study dosent specify the degree to which leptin stimulated aromatase.

It could be very insignificant stimulation,these studies are very vague.
Just eat normally and do everything normally and take aromasin,don't take mk677,take hgh and/or peptides and igf1 lr3&des.

This study needs to be elaborated on ,just saying leptin stimulates aromatase isn't enough

@deadlock
why don't take mk677 ?

why don't take mk677 ?
I would say it increases prolactin and blood glucose too much more than it should.

Plus,some peoeple like @ChristianChad say it increases cortisol in the long run which is detrimental to height growth

I would say it increases prolactin and blood glucose too much more than it should.

Plus,some peoeple like @ChristianChad say it increases cortisol in the long run which is detrimental to height growth
thank u bro. I'm stressed af for 2 years I'm 16. I grew only 2-3 cm last year.Never had growth spurt. How much do you think being stressed affected it? and can i get taller if i somehow solve the chronic stress?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
thank u bro. I'm stressed af for 2 years I'm 16. I grew only 2-3 cm last year.Never had growth spurt. How much do you think being stressed affected it? and can i get taller if i somehow solve the chronic stress?
How much height do u want more?
Whats your current height?