Lesson learnt. NEVER fuck below your looksmatch

M

metamorph

Banned
I honestly didnt expect to feel like this. Im actually disgusted with myself rn. You'd think that after being incel for 5 years id be on a high after rawdogging this stupid slut.

I have been in a deep state of melancholy. I dont know another way to describe the immense sadness i feel right now over what i did. My soul hurts and i am nauseated and i wish i never fucked and cum inside her worthless whore mouth.

I will never fuck below my looksmatch again i would rather stay sexless and once again i wish i never did what i did.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Anubis, Arkantos and 10 others
uh

ok whatevee bro

• So Sad
Reactions: metamorph
I honestly didnt expect to feel like this. Im actually disgusted with myself rn. You'd think that after being incel for 5 years id be on a high after rawdogging this stupid slut.

I have been in a deep state of melancholy. I dont know another way to describe the immense sadness i feel right now over what i did. My soul hurts and i am nauseated and i wish i never fucked and cum inside her worthless whore mouth.

I will never fuck below my looksmatch again i would rather stay sexless and once again i wish i never did what i did.
Everytime I fuck the black girl that I’m having casual sex with it I feel like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, CopingCel, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
Btw i read many accounts of depression coming over guys who had any form of sex with girls below their looksmatch and i thought it was pure bullshit. Its real boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Vampirecel, Anubis, Peachy and 1 other person
It's fucking real. I thought only girls had this problem, but guys have it too and probably even worse.
Anyway what was her PSL rating? Ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Everytime I fuck the black girl that I’m having casual sex with it I feel like shit
I Caged hard :feelskek:
I did rather stay single sex less than fuck that black Buffalo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Butthurt Dweller, Pendejo and 2 others
Now that is some sad fucking shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 275, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I have had sex with girls below my looksmatch. It is okay but it doesn't give me butterflies the way someone who is actually my looksmatch would.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
i was legit contemplating it a few hours ago. i decided not to, thank god.

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
sad fucking shit, man.
876d484119940081d6c4c1eb35fe3365.png

Lol what is this looksmatch shit .
If she isnt ugly,fuck her end of story

• +1
Reactions: xit and CopingCel
uh

ok whatevee bro
I'd be happy with a butterface, since I gymcel. OP is probably a fatass.
I have had sex with girls below my looksmatch. It is okay but it doesn't give me butterflies the way someone who is actually my looksmatch would.
Chads fuck below their looksmatch all the time.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
This is why slaying makes no sense in comparison with having a hot girlfriend and fucking her all the time instead of fucking different normie girls.. slaying its worth only for chads cause they can slay above 6 psl girls

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, nastynas, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
It's fucking real. I thought only girls had this problem, but guys have it too and probably even worse.
Anyway what was her PSL rating? Ethnicity?

she is a lookism 4.5
arguably a 5 bc her legs/ass and waist to hip ratio are on point. mexican.

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
she is a lookism 4.5
arguably a 5 bc her legs/ass and waist to hip ratio are on point. mexican.
Then what are you complaining about faggot???!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Probaly depends on the person.

This is some highly estrogenic thought-process tbh.

I'd be happy with a butterface, since I gymcel. OP is probably a fatass.

Chads fuck below their looksmatch all the time.

im not fat. i have a well defined and developed face structure. I rate myself a lookism 6. would be 7 if it wernt for the acne scarring. no cope.
even if they were fucking below their looksmatch, true chads are lookism 7+. ACTUAL CHADS ALSO HAVE STATUS. they are not fucking sub fives like the majority of the human male population settles for.

This is some highly estrogenic thought-process tbh.

i can tell just by this post you are a trucel

Was she fat? I'd only feel like that if she was very fat or tall I think

Then what are you complaining about faggot???!

Im not complaining im writing how i feel after i fucked a subhuman civilian foid i cold approached in a club. i thought it would give me some sort of emotional/psychological relief and comfort after being alone all these years but it has not. it made me more depressed than i was before

but bro you'r chadlite in india, how is it possible bro ?

Was she fat? I'd only feel like that if she was very fat or tall I think

no she was thick. look like a gremlin and had bad teeth. about 5'4
i deluded myself into thinking she was better looking than she actually is

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Had my first time with an ugly girl. I only went for it because she straight out asked me whether I wanna fuck her. Some weeks later I fell ill and I legit asked her whether she had HIV. Her ugly halo made me think she must have had some disease she gave me. In the end it turned out to be nothing. But I was still disgusted with myself.
I still have these cringeworthy chat in my facebook history 😭

Op is no worse then the foids who reject us.

They reject so they don't feel shame, now you want to do the same...

are you retarded?
males and females arent rated on the same metrics.

Hey man don't lash out on me just 'cause you fucked an obese gremlin that you rated a PSL 5

What's your hair + beard color ?

PSL rating is just a statistical distribution. Very low IQ thread and comments by OP tbhtbh

Sure thing boss

Whatever you say chief
What's your hair + beard color ?

Im clean shaven and have a buzzcut currently. Im not posting clear and current pics on this honeypot. Just showing that im not a fat cunt and have bones.
I have green eyes, brown hair, black eyebrows

Whatever you say chief

Im clean shaven and have a buzzcut currently. Im not posting clear and current pics on this honeypot. Just showing that im not a fat cunt and have bones.
I have green eyes, brown hair, black eyebrows
I was asking cause your side profile on the picture you posted looks exactly the same as the guy who owns the channel "Survive the Jive" on YT

I've done this twice

Both times I was disgusted with myself for days

I could not take enough showers

Cope tbh. As long as she's young and slim she's most likely fuckable. No you don't LTR girls below your looksmatch, but you fuck them when they make it easy for you.

Maybe you are gay?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Atleast you fuck :feelsrope:

Btw i read many accounts of depression coming over guys who had any form of sex with girls below their looksmatch and i thought it was pure bullshit. Its real boyos.
how so? were u a virgin beforehand?

Been there man. It's more soul crushing than being alone, I think.

How ugly was she?
Atleast you fuck :feelsrope:
Yea I can't get anything cause im a truecel.