Lets be real. Looksmaxxing only works if you already have a decent face and height!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Like an absolute manlet, ogre, With Crooked nose, St. blackopscel eyes, small dick can never be a slayer. You need to be atleast 6ft, decent dick size, decent frame and ok features to be able to looksmaxx and become a slayer. Hope I brought most of you back to reality.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 39 and 18 others
its about base and ability to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer, jordanbarrettisgod and 10 others
Looksmaxxing always "works" lol. Improving your appearance will never hurt (if done reasonably). Even if you don't become a slayer (lol again)

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Arkantos, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
Looksmaxxing always "works" lol. Improving your appearance will never hurt (if done reasonably). Even if you don't become a slayer (lol again)
it always works bcuz u always have eyebrow botox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1862, Titbot and 2 others
If you dont become slayer its worthless. Who wants to be a normie with landwhale instead of chad who fucks other stacies everyday?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Pietrosiek and diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
If you dont become slayer its worthless. Who wants to be a normie with landwhale instead of chad who fucks other stacies everyday?

often times i feel pretty depressed and it think it stems from my looks... but thinking the way you're thinking would lead to just roping, you can't have that mentality tbh.

fuck it if you can't get a stacy, looksmax, and then simply don't get with a landwhale. who knows, you might get lucky and get yourself a normie girl...

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and EckhartTollemaxx
Any fixed flaw I don't need to feel ashamed of anymore is a win imo. I don't looksmax to "be a slayer". I know I don't have the bases for that and that's fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685, Gonners and 3 others
"cock size doesnt matter sir you can literally orgasm your whore using your hand, nose, feet, or even scissoring like lesbians"
JPEG 20190927 151254

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LowTierNormie, Arkantos and 13 others
Agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighTGymcel
Like an absolute manlet, ogre, With Crooked nose, St. blackopscel eyes, small dick can never be a slayer. You need to be atleast 6ft, decent dick size, decent frame and ok features to be able to looksmaxx and become a slayer. Hope I brought most of you back to reality.
Lol how often do I see this shit.

Looksmaxxing if you look bad does not make you chad.

It still improves your looks, but from 2 to 3 instead off 5 to 6.

Just stop saying you cant max anyway already, why tf should it not work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Realistic. Most people can't be slayers anyways.
Becoming a normie able to LTR is a great achievement if the starting point is incel.

LTR=dick in pussy on the regular, emotional support, economical stability, social circle increase and in the end possibly children meaning life will continue for your genes.

Not as much fun or a ego boost as slaying but it's healthy and normal to have LTR's.
Compared to incel it's a massive increase in life quality if the woman is desirable at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1973, Arkantos and 5 others
"cock size doesnt matter sir you can literally orgasm your whore using your hand, nose, feet, or even scissoring like lesbians"
View attachment 179151
LMFAOO this is the biggest fucking cope on this site. Thanks for the laugh, thats exactly how I imagine it

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Realistic. Most people can't be slayers anyways.
Becoming a normie able to LTR is a great achievement if the starting point is incel.

LTR=dick in pussy on the regular, emotional support, economical stability, social circle increase and in the end possibly children meaning life will continue for your genes.

Not as much fun or a ego boost as slaying but it's healthy and normal to have LTR's.
Compared to incel it's a massive increase in life quality if the woman is desirable at all.
slaying or nothing, ltrs are for cucks, foid will never trully love you, you should know that, foid will cheat on you, she will treat you like an object

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3202, Schönling and 3 others
slaying or nothing, ltrs are for cucks, foid will never trully love you, you should know that, foid will cheat on you, she will treat you like an object
Not true if you mog her, it's the other way around then.
Women need to be controlled, then they'll stick with you.

But yes, love isn't unconditional.
You need to be a certain way for her to love you.
But the emotion and its effects is real.
A good LTR is the ultimate goal to have children and win the game of life.

Reproducing = victory

Not reproducing = death

Also the LTR is needed for good upbringing and kidmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2846, Kade and 2 others
dude how i can mog gl foids while being 4psl? I need to be 6psl to mog hot foid

You need to be the hottest guy that she ever knew to be loved

Reproducing = victory

Not reproducing = death

I don't want kids, if i had a doughter i would kms. I want to spend all my money on myslef, do what i want for myself. Imagine being rich moenymaxed guy and being able to do what you want, no stupid little kids, just you, just parachiting, driving supercars, yacht, guns, all copes you want. THat's what i aim for in life. I just want sex from foids, being desirted by them and to mog other man. Besides that i want to be alone.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
read my sig that's most of u

looksmaxing isnt becoming a slayer its becoming the best version of yourself

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 39, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Face can be transformed quite drastically as we see in places like Korea. Height is a hard requirement though, LL isn't really a thing, no one wants to be crippled for life just to be 5'9.

most normie tier guys in ltrs don't get regular sex jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
dude how i can mog gl foids while being 4psl? I need to be 6psl to mog hot foid

You need to be the hottest guy that she ever knew to be loved

I don't want kids, if i had a doughter i would kms. I want to spend all my money on myslef, do what i want for myself. Imagine being rich moenymaxed guy and being able to do what you want, no stupid little kids, just you, just parachiting, driving supercars, yacht, guns, all copes you want. THat's what i aim for in life. I just want sex from foids, being desirted by them and to mog other man. Besides that i want to be alone.
ogree5-jpg.140464

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2846
Your looks affect every aspect of your life, even if you can't slay it's better to not be treated like a serial rapist when you just want to check out your groceries.

• +1
Reactions: netb, Bewusst and EckhartTollemaxx
most normie tier guys in ltrs don't get regular sex jfl
Well, it's possible but many still do.
I'm at least used to getting sex when i want and my gf wants it more than me.
Also my friends in LTR seem to get lots of sex.
I think the problems start when you put the woman on a pedestal, the relationship starts to break down.
The woman should be seen and treated as being inferior to you even if her SMV is higher (by default it is).
But not to the point she'll actually break down and leave.
There's a fine balance of pushing and pulling.

Pushing her away and then lovebombing her, making her feel good about herself, having romantic dinners, lots of hugs etc.
This is how it works for me at least.

I treat my gf like shit and lovebomb her alternatingly and she worships me.

She helps me in every way in my daily life, doing the dishes, washing clothes, cleaning, making me food and sex whenever i want the way i want it.

It's very practical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Vitruvian and Deleted member 470
agree

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Well, it's possible but many still do.
I'm at least used to getting sex when i want and my gf wants it more than me.
Also my friends in LTR seem to get lots of sex.
I think the problems start when you put the woman on a pedestal, the relationship starts to break down.
The woman should be seen and treated as being inferior to you even if her SMV is higher (by default it is).
But not to the point she'll actually break down and leave.
There's a fine balance of pushing and pulling.

Pushing her away and then lovebombing her, making her feel good about herself, having romantic dinners, lots of hugs etc.
This is how it works for me at least.

I treat my gf like shit and lovebomb her alternatingly and she worships me.

She helps me in every way in my daily life, doing the dishes, washing clothes, cleaning, making me food and sex whenever i want the way i want it.

It's very practical.
I'm in the same position but u need to understand that the majority of men are not red pilled at all. Most guys in LTRs get sex like once a week and are happy with it, and are told that they should be happy with it.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and HighTGymcel

Reproducing = victory

Not reproducing = death

first i want to say i actually laughed out loud when i read that last sentence... "kidmaxxing" lmao wtf :lul:

i agree that women need to be controlled or at the very least admire you to be able to stick around. i'm curious to hear your opinion on the "certain way" you have to be to be able to have a women love you though. can you go more in-depth with that?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE BLIND
holy shit that morph made u human. imagine all the JB polish, gigastacies you could of been creampie-ing in this very moment as we speak. instead ur here rotting, descending by looksminning

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
well I have crooked nose and shit eye area but I can surgerymaxx so die

holy shit that morph made u human. imagine all the JB polish, gigastacies you could of been creampie-ing in this very moment as we speak. instead ur here rotting, descending by looksminning
THAT LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU IDIOT

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
first i want to say i actually laughed out loud when i read that last sentence... "kidmaxxing" lmao wtf :lul:

i agree that women need to be controlled or at the very least admire you to be able to stick around. i'm curious to hear your opinion on the "certain way" you have to be to be able to have a women love you though. can you go more in-depth with that?
What i mean is you need to take care of your looks to still pass her looks threshold, act like you're superior to her, not in an obnoxious way, just confidently control her.

If your looks degrade below her threshold, she might not end the relationship but cuckings are coming your way then in one form or another..
Not enough sex, she'll stop caring about chores or in the worst case cheating.
Looksmaxing in an LTR is still important to keep the power balance in your favor.

In short, looks and personality can't degrade.
You need to improve constantly or at least not get worse.

Also financial stability and having a job helps a lot.

Yes. If youre utterly a subhuman and you need so much surgery your face is 80% plastic you will never look like gandy

If your only major flaw is your chin or something you can fix that but if you have a grocery list of flaws just suey

So what, you might as well just kill yourself? I'd sooner settle for a landwhale than LDAR or rope. If you kill yourself over looks you are a faggot.