Lets be real. Looksmaxxing only works if you already have a decent face and height!!!

So what, you might as well just kill yourself? I'd sooner settle for a landwhale than LDAR or rope. If you kill yourself over looks you are a faggot.
Cope. Suicide is the only answer. But most are too cucked to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
ogree5-jpg.140464
LMFAO

crazy good morph, would slay like mad

LMFAO

crazy good morph, would slay like mad
half of this forum think its good and the other half say it looks like a deformed ape
im perplexed

half of this forum think its very good and the other half say it looks like a deformed ape
im perplexed
it’s a very good morph. idk how they think it’s bad

you need strong base or bigger amounts of cash work your ass off or rot, bitching wont change anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
it’s a very good morph. idk how they think it’s bad
idk big eyes, feminine nose. he could get laid but this is not someone who could "slay like crazy" jfl

Looksmaxxing always "works" lol. Improving your appearance will never hurt (if done reasonably). Even if you don't become a slayer (lol again)
legit. i used to want to rope myself but i figured, given ones limited time on earth, there is no reason not to try and live as much of a fruitful existence as is possible, filled with looksmaxxing, intellectual pursuits and interesting and challenging experiences.

lol?? you think that morph would "slay like crazy" srsly? your standards gotta be pretty low
yeah he would. he’s 6’2 with that face, maybe not where you live but in the usa girls would be all over him

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You have potential, only through surgery though.
Well, it's possible but many still do.
I'm at least used to getting sex when i want and my gf wants it more than me.
Also my friends in LTR seem to get lots of sex.
I think the problems start when you put the woman on a pedestal, the relationship starts to break down.
The woman should be seen and treated as being inferior to you even if her SMV is higher (by default it is).
But not to the point she'll actually break down and leave.
There's a fine balance of pushing and pulling.

Pushing her away and then lovebombing her, making her feel good about herself, having romantic dinners, lots of hugs etc.
This is how it works for me at least.

I treat my gf like shit and lovebomb her alternatingly and she worships me.

She helps me in every way in my daily life, doing the dishes, washing clothes, cleaning, making me food and sex whenever i want the way i want it.

It's very practical.
I thought I was doing it wrong lmao.
What i mean is you need to take care of your looks to still pass her looks threshold, act like you're superior to her, not in an obnoxious way, just confidently control her.

If your looks degrade below her threshold, she might not end the relationship but cuckings are coming your way then in one form or another..
Not enough sex, she'll stop caring about chores or in the worst case cheating.
Looksmaxing in an LTR is still important to keep the power balance in your favor.

In short, looks and personality can't degrade.
You need to improve constantly or at least not get worse.

Also financial stability and having a job helps a lot.
If you're an 8 PSL and she is a 7 PSL, can you act weak and still keep her?

Last edited:
Words cannot emphasize how over it is

The point is to better your looks as much as you can and eventually life WILL become better for you or you can be a lazy incel and rot behind a pixelated monitor/phone screen. There’s a lot of good black pill advice that people take here for granted and should actually apply it. A FacePull can change many peoples lives and yet they’re still here rotting and making memes. Sandra K and CopeAndRope is going to change a young teens life forever 🙌🙌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
ahh dude. 1st it's a lot of money and beofre i will get money to actually ascend i would be in 20s already, without ascending in hs it's over anyway. Next thing, dude surgery? My family life would be over. Most of family members would think that i'm some retarded faggot with insecurities (they know that i'm weird already). Then the most important thing is, you know that you're disgusting as you are, so you needed some mental in your face to be on same level of dudes that were gl from the birth. It's so fucking pitiful when you know that foid like you becouse of your surgery or implant not becouse of reall you. Also after implant i couldn't train any combat sports and i would be scared of any confrontation which is bad for mee too. Besides that with my autism and wasted youth it wouldn't change much, i would never go to any club or bar i would just wait to get aproached on the street, then i would say that i just want sex in the basemant nothing else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and HighTGymcel
ahh dude. 1st it's a lot of money and beofre i will get money to actually ascend i would be in 20s already, without ascending in hs it's over anyway. Next thing, dude surgery? My family life would be over. Most of family members would think that i'm some retarded faggot with insecurities (they know that i'm weird already). Then the most important thing is, you know that you're disgusting as you are, so you needed some mental in your face to be on same level of dudes that were gl from the birth. It's so fucking pitiful when you know that foid like you becouse of your surgery or implant not becouse of reall you. Also after implant i couldn't train any combat sports and i would be scared of any confrontation which is bad for mee too. Besides that with my autism and wasted youth it wouldn't change much, i would never go to any club or bar i would just wait to get aproached on the street, then i would say that i just want sex in the basemant nothing else?
Bro drink alcohol believe me after that you are much freer and can talk to girls

Are you religious by chance?

No.

That doesnt change that i cant get surgery at hs and thats all what does matter
It's your choice and all, but I wouldn't give a crap what my parents would say about it, I mean if it would make my quality of life 10x better, who cares? But I can see the second to last point and used to feel like that 100%, but now I see it as getting my teeth cleaned or my teeth capped. The money problem is where you and I struggle lol. Oh, and you can get your nose ruined anyway whether you had a rhinoplasty or not.
No.

That doesnt change that i cant get surgery at hs and thats all what does matter
20's matter more, 30's are still good but you are out of your prime (you are just a kid when you're in highschool, you're practically 9).

It's your choice and all, but I wouldn't give a crap what my parents would say about it, I mean if it would make my quality of life 10x better, who cares? But I can see the second to last point and used to feel like that 100%, but now I see it as getting my teeth cleaned or my teeth capped. The money problem is where you and I struggle lol. Oh, and you can get your nose ruined anyway whether you had a rhinoplasty or not.

20's matter more, 30's are still good but you are out of your prime (you are just a kid when you're in highschool, you're practically 9).
My life wont be 10x better. I will always be autistic dude, who hates partying, clubbing etc. Also i would need to he 6psl to actually feel the differnce. Also i would ascend at my 20s not in hs.

My life wont be 10x better. I will always be autistic dude, who hates partying, clubbing etc. Also i would need to he 6psl to actually feel the differnce. Also i would ascend at my 20s not in hs.
I hate partying and clubbing as well, yet I still get women. But do you have actual autism or are you just saying that?

I hate partying and clubbing as well, yet I still get women. But do you have actual autism or are you just saying that?
nobody here have actuall autism, i'm just autistic with foids, not used te be in group for long period of time etc. I'm low inhib with dudes, ultra high inhib with foids

nobody here have actuall autism, i'm just autistic with foids, not used te be in group for long period of time etc. I'm low inhib with dudes, ultra high inhib with foids
I've been told that I'm childlike by EVERYBODY I know within my social group (both males and females), yet I can get all the women from said social group. As long as you are good looking, being awkward around foids doesn't mean death sentence automatically. Now there is a point to where you can be so fucking autistic that you fuck yourself up when it comes to women no matter your looks (I.e., literally being autistic). Right now, you are a normie and would ascend to chadlite if it weren't for your wide and long nose and bad collagen.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I've been told that I'm childlike by EVERYBODY I know within my social group (both males and females), yet I can get all the women from said social group. As long as you are good looking, being awkward around foids doesn't mean death sentence automatically. Now there is a point to where you can be so fucking autistic that you fuck yourself up when it comes to women no matter your looks (I.e., literally being autistic). Right now, you are a normie and would ascend to chadlite if it weren't for your wide and long nose and bad collagen.
no dude, i'm 2.5 psl subhuman i would ascend to 4psl max

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
no dude, i'm 2.5 psl subhuman i would ascend to 4psl max
If you were that bad, people on here would've already stated such, and they haven't. Most would agree with me. You can either believe me or not, it's your decision after all. Goodday.

If you were that bad, people on here would've already stated such, and they haven't. Most would agree with me. You can either believe me or not, it's your decision after all. Goodday.
most dudes rated me as below averge, one or 2 dudes rated me as 2.5 psl

Becoming a "slayer" is so overrated on here. I don't think anyone here actually believed he'd be able to become a bad slayer with below 6' height and a bad facial base.
I personally believe I'd get more dopamine from looking at the mirror and liking what I see than from fuckint random girls. That would get boring quickly. And slaying after a certain age is a little weird. It sounds so important to us because we're all young on here, but after all it's overrated.
I'm considering extreme looksmaxing steps just for a better quality of life, for more respect and personality halo, and for loving myself, and I know I'll never be a slayer and that's fine.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

Dude lol @LondonVillie
Becoming a "slayer" is so overrated on here. I don't think anyone here actually believed he'd be able to become a bad slayer with below 6' height and a bad facial base.
I personally believe I'd get more dopamine from looking at the mirror and liking what I see than from fuckint random girls. That would get boring quickly. And slaying after a certain age is a little weird. It sounds so important to us because we're all young on here, but after all it's overrated.
I'm considering extreme looksmaxing steps just for a better quality of life, for more respect and personality halo, and for loving myself, and I know I'll never be a slayer and that's fine.
This, this and this. Exactly how I see it.

Last edited: