lets figure out why many eye surgery results look fake and uncanny

Eye area outcome rely on so many factors that is very hard to trace how fake it will look
Surgery itself usually gives fake and uncanny appearence, thats a very broad aspect, and i would go far to say that eye area is not even the worse case, there are so many people with fake noses that even the most inoccent and bluepilled person will notice how fake it is, noticing fake eye areas are harder, atleast in my opinion.

Eyes are a bit odd because, even tho in some cases it looks fake, in alot of cases the fake look is better than the previous subhuman buggy eyed previous appearence.. Eye area is also influenced not only by bone mass, but fat distribution and eyebrows, is so multifactorial that is really hard to predict how bad or how good it will look, demanding a high level of professional assessment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Vain786, Vasco and 4 others

eyvgl1S.jpg

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Of course lower eyelid retraction without custom orbital rims that add verticality to the rim floor, would look fake

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Of course lower eyelid retraction without custom orbital rims that add verticality to the rim floor, would look fake
too bad that taban uses implants in many of his cases and it still looks fake too in my cases

too bad that taban uses implants in many of his cases and it still looks fake too in my cases
His implants are not custom. No vertical augmentation. If you raise eyelids without vertical augmentation, it looks super fake. It's not hard to understand.

Chad has vertically short eye socket
d4dfc3fa98a41ece3c203de44caa6cfd.jpg

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Be_ConfidentBro and homo_faber
His implants are not custom. No vertical augmentation. If you raise eyelids without vertical augmentation, it looks super fake. It's not hard to understand.

Chad has vertically short eye socket
d4dfc3fa98a41ece3c203de44caa6cfd.jpg
why isnt he offering implants with vertical augumentation and instead basically tear through implants that he is just rebranding as infraorbital implants?

is it too dangerous? is the skin up there too thin so an implant would be visible?

• +1
I only need to raise lower eyelid on my left part of the face, already have positive lateral canthus.Can't be bothered to squinch all my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Soalian
Eye area outcome rely on so many factors that is very hard to trace how fake it will look
Surgery itself usually gives fake and uncanny appearence, thats a very broad aspect, and i would go far to say that eye area is not even the worse case, there are so many people with fake noses that even the most inoccent and bluepilled person will notice how fake it is, noticing fake eye areas are harder, atleast in my opinion.

Eyes are a bit odd because, even tho in some cases it looks fake, in alot of cases the fake look is better than the previous subhuman buggy eyed previous appearence.. Eye area is also influenced not only by bone mass, but fat distribution and eyebrows, is so multifactorial that is really hard to predict how bad or how good it will look, demanding a high level of professional assessment
Exactly, bone support of the eyes and orbiral shape & size is just a very small (and in my opinion not even the most important part) part of the eye area.

cheekbones and infraorbitals looks even worse
ZSO with forward movement can also help
You absolute fucking fool, you retard, you imbecile

You recommend ZSO - a procedure with little to none before/afters, almost no surgeons that perform it, an osteotomy which is nearly irreversible - over a procedure that's tried and tested, common and with plenty of skilled surgeons to perform it? Over a procedure that's easily reversible if you don't like the result?

Not to mention the fact you are completely and utterly WRONG when you claim that cheebone & malar implants are uncanny looking - if you had not been an uneducated idiot you would have known that these two categories of implants have some of the very best results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 14392, Marsiere214 and 3 others

You recommend ZSO - a procedure with little to none before/afters, almost no surgeons that perform it, an osteotomy which is nearly irreversible - over a procedure that's tried and tested, common and with plenty of skilled surgeons to perform it? Over a procedure that's easily reversible if you don't like the result?

Not to mention the fact you are completely and utterly WRONG when you claim that cheebone & malar implants are uncanny looking - if you had not been an uneducated idiot you would have known that these two categories of implants have some of the very best results
smug american psycho GIF

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho
Jaw surgery results definitely do not look uncanny unless the surgeon was a fool.
Usually the rule is: Surgery with bones = it looks natural and good.
Surgery on your skin only = usually looks fake especially in real life.
Implants are kinda in between those two, but personally I believe the only natural looking implants are jaw angle implants, chin implant can be ok, wraparound looks fake af and cheekbones and infraorbitals looks even worse.

If you really want to improve your eye area (scleral show) you should consider fat fillers and bimax. A ZSO with forward movement can also help.

Scleral show is usually a result of poor undereye support. Having a straight undereyelid though bad undereye support looks uncanny. You have to make sure that there is at least soft tissue support via bimax or ZSO.
infraorbital implants look fake?

I only need to raise lower eyelid on my left part of the face, already have positive lateral canthus.Can't be bothered to squinch all my life.
Why not? Squinching becomes like breathing after a while

• +1

because when you squinch you cannot help but to also lower the upper eyelid a bit , so it negates the positive tilt, its very hard to squint/squinch with the lower eyelid without squinting' the upper eyelid , aspie overload but you get the point.

because when you squinch you cannot help but to also lower the upper eyelid a bit , so it negates the positive tilt, its very hard to squint/squinch with the lower eyelid without squinting' the upper eyelid , aspie overload but you get the point.
I perma-squinch de facto, because I'm flexing malaris muscle as well, which tightens lower eyelid as a result,

but I'm not squinching like an aspie.

But you're right also, doing so, it also lowers upper eyelid some (squnting effect), however, what I don't know really here,

is how much squinting/lowering upper eyelid, prevents the positive tilting effect from tightening lower eyelid/squinching ?

Because humans are hyper sensitive to facial expressions, even the smallest micro expressions dont go unnoticed. Maybe not consiously, but they will see it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, stressftw and homo_faber
Because humans are hyper sensitive to facial expressions, even the smallest micro expressions dont go unnoticed. Maybe not consiously, but they will see it.
yet every other actor and male model seem to be deliberately squinching when out in public

yet every other actor and male model seem to be deliberately squinching when out in public
They do it in pictures, not in real life
Also its different when someone is flashing lights in your face and i didnt say they NEVER squint

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
I perma-squinch de facto, because I'm flexing malaris muscle as well, which tightens lower eyelid as a result,

but I'm not squinching like an aspie.

But you're right also, doing so, it also lowers upper eyelid some (squnting effect), however, what I don't know really here,

is how much squinting/lowering upper eyelid, prevents the positive tilting effect from tightening lower eyelid/squinching ?
permasquinching isnt enough you need full force to make lower eyelid go up with orbicularis oculi, look at this asian

in my case when i squint my eye loses almost alll the positive tilt so i try to squinch in a very subtle manner , but really only lower eyelid tightening is the answer, my case of scleral show is all about midface deficiency, but lower eyelid retraction surgery is cheaper in one eye , so im gonna go with that, and becuase i live in the balkans (you can find good surgeons if you really try ) its cheaper than in the US i would estimate 1.5 k imo

permasquinching isnt enough you need full force to make lower eyelid go up with orbicularis oculi, look at this asian

in my case when i squint my eye loses almost alll the positive tilt so i try to squinch in a very subtle manner , but really only lower eyelid tightening is the answer, my case of scleral show is all about midface deficiency, but lower eyelid retraction surgery is cheaper in one eye , so im gonna go with that, and becuase i live in the balkans (you can find good surgeons if you really try ) its cheaper than in the US i would estimate 1.5 k imo
Oh really, that cheap?

You know, I've been considering eye surgeons lately ,and I'm in Western Europe,and was looking at the best options globally,

didn't consider the Balkans altogether, maybe because I wasn't thinking of those countries at the time,but that could be of interest to me as well.

Regarding the issue of squinting affecting the canthal tilt, I've never had this observation before, IDK how much truth there is to it?

My view is, by flexing/contracting the malaris muscle, or using EMS device to do so, you may observe tightening of the lower eyelid in the whole process, looking more natural, than simply permasquinching like an aspie.

When I do it, it seems the lower eyelids are lifted at the edges, turning my slight NCT, into a more neutral tilt.

but it doesn't look, or feel forceful, like when I'm trying to squinch, if that makes sense:

cope thread, they dont look uncanny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Prinz Eugen, Prince88 and 5 others
This topic interest me very much, because i definitely need to do something about my eye area..
My case is very strange because, when i was young til 16-17's my eyes were way more hunterish, something happened and it can be due to accutane i took in my 18's, i lost almost all the fat around my eye, developed a big tear throgh and the fat on my upper eyelids have gone, it made a huge impact on my eye area. In front view my eye area gives a decent impression because i have very good browridges and godtier eyebrows, even with literally 0 fat on my upper eyelids i have almost zero uppereyelid exposure when i look straight but still, in certain angles and certain lights i have this big gap of 0 soft tissue around my eye area giving that super hollow and deep sunken appearence which is utterly subhuman

reminds me andrew lincoln from walking dead..
In certain angles his eyes looks good, but in others, u can see how sunken and hollow his eyes are

I wonder what would be the best way to fix it, like mine, his eye area CLEARLY lack fat distribution, and despite his bone structure be very good and robust his eye area looks recessed, but thats not because of bones, is because of soft tissue

fat transfer? implants? fillers? i would rather go to a permanent route than filler maintenance..

I would like to know if anyone here suffer this same problem also

edit1: I would rather pick a male picture to compare but Adriana Lima was the first godtier eye are that came to my mind..

Despite the angle making her uppereyelid appear a bit, look how fuller is the area around her eyes, thats not only a good bone support, it is mainly soft/fat tissue distribution.. If u take out all the fat around her eyes, it would look hollow and sunken.

Jesus, just look at her eye area, its obnoxious and offensively good, she simply is the epithomy of human beauty

Attachments

• andrewl.jpg
    andrewl.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 73
  • andrew lincoln.jpg
    andrew lincoln.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 67
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 65
  • adriana-lima-makeup-15-500x500.jpg
    adriana-lima-makeup-15-500x500.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 60
  • andrew lincoln.jpg
    andrew lincoln.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Victoria+Secret+Angels+Launch+Swim+2011+boKwxVaaYYAx.jpg
    Victoria+Secret+Angels+Launch+Swim+2011+boKwxVaaYYAx.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 64
  • tumblr_nsdq1tDNRC1uczwi1o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsdq1tDNRC1uczwi1o3_1280.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
whats the point of the forum tbh

to read how retin a can improve your skin quality, how lifting might increase your chances to get laid?
Mainly trolling, shitposting, and bragging about your successes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7419, homo_faber and 1 other person

I think lips and nose tend to have highest risk of looking fake what about the chin?

I already saw several good eye areas without good bones
But im yet to see a good eye area without a good fat distribution, if anyone can prove me wrong, i would love to have good examples, im not trying to be an asshole here by any means, i just want to compare and see the correlation between bone X soft tissue in the eye area dicussion.

Look how vertically narrow they became after fat grafts/fillers

I got this one last comparison from a realself user that descended after fat removal after a blepharoplasty, the doctor took her fat pad.
It doesnt even look the same person

Attachments

• d6875206e5e8d22ddd2df37e1fe7d928.jpg
    d6875206e5e8d22ddd2df37e1fe7d928.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Upper-eyelid-filler-BA-002WM-copy.jpg
    Upper-eyelid-filler-BA-002WM-copy.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DarkCircles18mo-1024x368.jpg
    DarkCircles18mo-1024x368.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 92
  • Fatgraft10m.jpg
    Fatgraft10m.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 90
  • FatPage_1.jpg
    FatPage_1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DESCENCION.png
    DESCENCION.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 75
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Vain786
Mainly trolling, shitposting, and bragging about your successes.
ya i decided to not "contribute" anymore tbh. doesnt get anything back and people are not really interested in aesthetic/surgical discussion anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, incel194012940, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
depends on the procedure

implants, lower eyelid surgeries and rhinoplasty have a high risk to look uncanny

jaw surgery or orbital decompression? not really. might wont look better, st worse after but it doesnt really look "fake"
So it wouldn't look fake or uncanny if i got wraparound jaw implants

So it wouldn't look fake or uncanny if i got wraparound jaw implants
u891kYe.png

dunno, some really look comical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 13197
Yes but I think after 2-3 years so lasts longer than filler.
Wrong
Fat transfer is 'permanent'
Fillers on eye areas last longer than normal, around 2-3 years.

Fat cant be removed like fillers,
riskier
if the results are shit is harder to deal with
BUT
Is kinda of permanent.. And is not a strange body being injected there
Of course u can keep losing fat and it can naturally lose volume through years. But is most likely permanent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Wrong
Fat transfer is 'permanent'
Fillers on eye areas last longer than normal, around 2-3 years.

Fat cant be removed like fillers,
riskier
if the results are shit is harder to deal with
BUT
Is kinda of permanent.. And is not a strange body being injected there
Of course u can keep losing fat and it can naturally lose volume through years. But is most likely permanent.
I got filler and she said it will go away in 6-12 months. I am planning on getting fat transfer but I have double jaw surgery coming up. Is it risky to get fat transfer before DJS? Should I wait?

Last edited:
Example of severely recessed maxilla but top-tier eye area

Seems to have shitty zygos, but yet, slightly PCT, extremly hooded eyes, and despite the recessed maxilla, a very good under-eye support
How fat is carrying his eye area?

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 69
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 64
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 58
  • imagem_2021-05-19_225413.png
    imagem_2021-05-19_225413.png
    461.2 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deprived

show him saiyans results

i hate how this site kisses the ass of osteotomies while the best ascensions come from slapping implants
(ofc while not overdoing it like some dudes who get super wide jaws while their fwhr is like 1.5)

• +1
@stressftw are you joking? Andrew Lincoln has 0 infraorbital rim

@stressftw are you joking? Andrew Lincoln has 0 infraorbital rim
Did i say he has good infra orbital rim? Do you have problem in how to interpret a text or am i missing something here?

And just for the record, u really think he has 0 infraorbital rim?

Son u spend literally 114d on this site for this kind of statement? Do you have some type of mental retardation or you are here just to be a useless non-based antithesis?

Attachments

• tumblr_nf3u4zTpvL1ru34cuo1_500.png
    tumblr_nf3u4zTpvL1ru34cuo1_500.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 63
  • gr1-34.jpg
    gr1-34.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mattix and medialcanthuscel
Did i say he has good infra orbital rim? Do you have problem in how to interpret a text or am i missing something here?

And just for the record, u really think he has 0 infraorbital rim?

Son u spend literally 114d on this site for this kind of statement? Do you have some type of mental retardation or you are here just to be a useless non-based antithesis?

Keep fucking coping

My results mog hard. At first it looked uncanny but now I look a lot better glad I got eye surgery . What saved me was unironically good eye base

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Vain786, thecel and 2 others
ya i decided to not "contribute" anymore tbh. doesnt get anything back and people are not really interested in aesthetic/surgical discussion anyways
Tbh I think a large portion of the teenagers simply can’t afford the surgeries and even still not many people are brave enough to augment eyes. I’m willing to do it (after rhino heals at least 90%) and obviously some of us here have already done it. So I appreciate the eye threads. I also like the lookism threads as they are based af. Keep em coming 👁

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and lilhorizontal32
That's why you always should see if a surgery fits your features
Because it doesn't mean it will work just because you have a failo

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
My results mog hard. At first it looked uncanny but now I look a lot better glad I got eye surgery . What saved me was unironically good eye base
can you pm me? thank you

Fuaark
Facial aethetics is such a sensitive matter....

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Adonis, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, fuckedupmanlet, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
after seeing your results (after swelling went away) i can confirm it

personally i think canthoplasty was unnecessary, orbital decompression alone was sufficient

every od ive seen so far was aesthetical pleasing and all convincing eye transformations included orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and lilhorizontal32
Pm me