LETS SETTLE IT…. IS BONESMASHING COPE (SPECIFICALLY FOR NOSE BRIDGE)

Is it only in shandong? I believe your avi was originally from the slums of henan.
no
anyone could have tall noses, its only more common in Shangdong/Northern China
also many surgerymax

A lot of cope ITT that it doesnt drop IQ. It indeed halves your iq, this is coming from one of the earliest bonesmashers here, you 2024cels think youre better than forum elders who went through it all. Youre probably a retarded zoomer like I was, this is what I wrote then
You will be wishing you were a 140iq asian again when you grow up, but youre likely sub 80iq anyway so carry on ruining your nose cartilage

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Random_maxxer
A lot of cope ITT that it doesnt drop IQ. It indeed halves your iq, this is coming from one of the earliest bonesmashers here, you 2024cels think youre better than forum elders who went through it all. Youre probably a retarded zoomer like I was, this is what I wrote then
You will be wishing you were a 140iq asian again when you grow up, but youre likely sub 80iq anyway so carry on ruining your nose cartilage
How does bonesmashing reduce iq i heard it gives brain damage can you explain?

How does bonesmashing reduce iq i heard it gives brain damage can you explain?
When a force hits your skull, the force has to go somewhere. Its two hard objects hitting each other so acceleration is high. It also imparts moments on your skull around the point where it attaches to the spine which accelerates the brain, especially when you hit from the chin. This subconcussive trauma doesnt knock you out instantly, just like how in boxing and sparring you feel fine after getting hit because of gloves, meaning you can hit forever without getting knocked out. Volume of impact is what causes brain damage not magnitude, thats why sparring is where most brain damage comes from despite no ko happening. Its basically a shortcut to brain damage

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer and barettrealrx
Fuck ok

When a force hits your skull, the force has to go somewhere. Its two hard objects hitting each other so acceleration is high. It also imparts moments on your skull around the point where it attaches to the spine which accelerates the brain, especially when you hit from the chin. This subconcussive trauma doesnt knock you out instantly, just like how in boxing and sparring you feel fine after getting hit because of gloves, meaning you can hit forever without getting knocked out. Volume of impact is what causes brain damage not magnitude, thats why sparring is where most brain damage comes from despite no ko happening. Its basically a shortcut to brain damage
I was bonesmashing chin so i shouldn't do it? Like even with ice

I was bonesmashing chin so i shouldn't do it? Like even with ice
Getting hit on the chin in a fight is instant ko because of the acceleration of the brain. Looks like your iq is already nuked so just carry on hitting it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Random_maxxer
@barettrealrx tag me in ur results

Getting hit on the chin in a fight is instant ko because of the acceleration of the brain. Looks like your iq is already nuked so just carry on hitting it
Cmon nigga dont be mean

yeah, exactly. also jfl at op wanting to bonesmash an area thats more than 50% cartiledge

next up earsmashing
the nose bump and everything above it is bone

the nose bump and everything above it is bone
?

anything above your nose bump isnt even ur nose anymore what, touch right above ur nose bump and check what you feel, its your browridge

?

anything above your nose bump isnt even ur nose anymore what, touch right above ur nose bump and check what you feel, its your browridge
yeah i might be wrong on that
but where he needs to bonesmash is bone
he can possibly make his nose straight

if the nose bump gets bigger the cartilage will also lift with it