Lets settle Tom Cruise debate once and for all

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
In the past I have seen both on Looksmax, Lookism and even Jawsurgery forums, people discussing Tom Cruise. A lot of people say that his jaw grew wider with age, and a lot of people also say that there is no way and he is guaranteed to have implants of some sort. What are you guys opinion on this? Does this increase come all from age? Did he have any sort of surgery or implants to improve?
41eb85122401575a891a1ddab01e1e2a
Pj623sv
440dfbcacef83a82b58768f36aeb704f
Download

100% implant

fillers/implant mayb

not surgery

I'm sure he had some work done

Obvious implant

He has a very short philtrum

I legit got same changes by chewing

• JFL
Reactions: Eazybone187
This might sound ridiculous to some but Mew said in a video that a lot of people start clenching their jaws often once they become famous and successful and that, which then activates and trains all the muscles, especially the masseters.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
This might sound ridiculous to some but Mew said in a video that a lot of people start clenching their jaws often once they become famous and successful and that, which then activates and trains all the muscles, especially the masseters.
Sounds legittimate, that's exactly what I do aside from chewing

What a stupid question, the obvious is mewing

• JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 4430, sloopnoob and 1 other person
gonna fuck up my teeth and try this now :)
I don't clench my teeth together, I exert enough force with my tongue to keep them slightly separated

• +1
Reactions: Gonners
implant 100% the entire mandibular silhouette is completely fucking different and its not like he lost 100 lbs or something, his body composition has never changed drastically as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 5393 and Golden Glass
implant 100% the entire mandibular silhouette is completely fucking different and its not like he lost 100 lbs or something, his body composition has never changed drastically as far as i know
But was jaw implant even a thing back then?

did he ever have to get muscular for a movie?

if so, he took gh and that's it.

But was jaw implant even a thing back then?
this is a good question, i am not sure what year these photos are from tbh. i think they have been around long enough for it to be plausible, especially considering Tom Cruise’s status, it seems likely he would have had special access to elite surgeons practicing cutting edge, state of the art techniques earlier than typical citizens

this is a good question, i am not sure what year these photos are from tbh. i think they have been around long enough for it to be plausible, especially considering Tom Cruise’s status, it seems likely he would have had special access to elite surgeons practicing cutting edge, state of the art techniques earlier than typical citizens
Over for non elite

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Patient A
Fucking retards, he obviously bone-smashed for a few minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, BigBoy, wagbox and 1 other person
he chewed pussy

He chewed, mewed and bonesmashed keep crying for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 616
Terino ,the man who IIRC is responsible for this before and after:
7D48DA91 53FE 4814 AAB5 FD9D34DF053F

...Has told prospective patients in consultations or actual patients in appointments, that he is to credit for Tom Cruise’s Jawline.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4416, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
They'd just get bruxism not this

Terino ,the man I remember being responsible for this before and after:
View attachment 246120
Has told prospective patients in consultations or actual patients in appointments, that he is to credit for Tom Cruise’s Jawline.

Wtf are you serious? Yeah I have seen this result before, it always gets credited as a fucking crazy success. So it is actually true that he has said that to someone though? Do you have like source or anything for it

1000% implants

Terino ,the man who IIRC is responsible for this before and after:
View attachment 246120
...Has told prospective patients in consultations or actual patients in appointments, that he is to credit for Tom Cruise’s Jawline.
Fuck this mas is skilled af, too bad he is retired

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Patient A
I don't clench my teeth together, I exert enough force with my tongue to keep them slightly separated
wym? can you explain how to do this

He had no other options then implants considering bis height

Wtf are you serious? Yeah I have seen this result before, it always gets credited as a fucking crazy success. So it is actually true that he has said that to someone though? Do you have like source or anything for it
You can find people in plastic surgery forums (either in forums totally unrelated to PSL, or in other forums years ago, far before PSL autism took over the plastic surgery online space) who either consulted with terino or got work done by him stating this.

If it’s a just a myth, it’s one that definitely boosted Terinos reputation.

You can find people in plastic surgery forums (either in forums totally unrelated to PSL, or in other forums years ago, far before PSL autism took over the plastic surgery online space) who either consulted with terino or got work done by him stating this.

If it’s a just a myth, it’s one that definitely boosted Terinos reputation.
To be fair, the scientology connection does make sense

To be fair, the scientology connection does make sense
Wait terinos a scientologist?

If that’s true it raises the odds to like 90% in my view.

Wait terinos a scientologist?

If that’s true it raises the odds to like 90% in my view.
Yeah he is, thats why I thought u mentioned it along with Tom Cruise initially.

"Dr. Edward Terino, a Los Angeles plastic surgeon and Scientologist who helped adapt Hubbard's questions, became a believer a few years back after he was threatened with a beating by the husband of a disgruntled nose-job patient. "

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and MandibularCel

"Dr. Edward Terino, a Los Angeles plastic surgeon and Scientologist who helped adapt Hubbard's questions, became a believer a few years back after he was threatened with a beating by the husband of a disgruntled nose-job patient. "

JFL
Holy shit

JFL
Yeah that’s pretty close to a nail in the coffin as to whether Cruise got implants or not.

Another point people fail to mention is the fact that he’s super vain. He literally wears specific shoes to try to height fraud like crazy. If he was insecure about his jawline in the past, he’d exactly the type of guy to get cosmetic work for it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and RAITEIII
I would't be surprised if Brad Pitt had also implants

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and NormieKilla
I would't be surprised if Brad Pitt had also implants
I think Pitt just had massive jaw but it still is possible since he didn't start being photographed till mid 20s

I think Pitt just had massive jaw but it still is possible since he didn't start being photographed till mid 20s
@garfyld @Swolepenisman Brad Pitt’s jawline is natural.

Here’s his junior or senior yearbook photo
B522F9FF D93B 45C0 839A 548936A9F87B

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Swolepenisman
If he didn't have this massive jaw surgery, he would have posted here.

Tbh, he could maybe just land normie girls but nothing higher than that.

He 100% had implants in the early 90s, wether or not it was done by Dr.Torino or not is up for debate but it seems likely it was

So why his jaw was decent at Top Gun?
top-gun.jpg
ad21ac60faba71f45fb2c3c562be3d9a.jpg
de174eb8adc3c05e81e939dea92bae8f.jpg
top-gun-tom-cruise.jpg
Fabryka-2019-nowych-m-czyzna-klasyczne-oryginalne-sk-rzane-motocyklowe-sk-rzane-kurtki-Tom-Cruise-top.jpg

His eyes area is top tier, I would even say he mogs Gandy's eyes

Last edited:
440dfbcacef83a82b58768f36aeb704f-jpg.245943

imagine being so handsome having unibrow adds ,,character''
So why his jaw was decent at Top Gun?
top-gun.jpg
ad21ac60faba71f45fb2c3c562be3d9a.jpg
de174eb8adc3c05e81e939dea92bae8f.jpg
top-gun-tom-cruise.jpg
Fabryka-2019-nowych-m-czyzna-klasyczne-oryginalne-sk-rzane-motocyklowe-sk-rzane-kurtki-Tom-Cruise-top.jpg

His eyes area is top tier, I would even say he mogs Gandy's eyes
he always been nothing but brows and eyes. not saying anything on him is bad

It must have been implants, chewing cant give that angularity.

he probably had tons of work done. Including teeth. a true looksmax ascension!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII