Life as a construction worker chad

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Inb4 someone saying didn't read or calling me gay.
no homo though

You wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning. You brush your teeth, get dressed ,eat some bread and milk and rush to the site. There you meet your supervisor and workers . You start working with your friends . While mixing cement, you meet owner of the property , who was your classmate few years ago. You barely could recognize him. He was a low T twink dork with alien skull who is now Nw3 and looks twice as his age. He recognized you because you still look young. He has pride in his words. He said he studied and wagecucked to invest and made lots of money. His stacey wife is standing next to him. While he's boasting about his gpa, ivey league computer science degree, salary package and new company, she's scanning every part of your body. She can't stop looking at your 6'3 , naturally gymcelled tanned physique, strong facial bones, high T features,veiny thick forearms and hunter eyes . When he went for a business call, she starts flirting with you and you start flirting back. It finally leads to kissing and you both make out in the bathroom. You successfully cucked your millionaire classmate and had sex with his wife at the first meeting itself. You didn't showered today and smells really bad . You never groom yourselves apart from showers before bed and weekly shave. But she didn't seemed to care. After she's gone, you continue your work. After lunch, you and your 6'4 Tyrone friend have a friendly fight. while everyone cheers and applaudes, you finally beat him by slamming him down

After a full days work, you walk to your apartment. You can see lot's of women staring, smiling and miring your physique and face. You buy some groceries and watch some TV. Then you text your various girlfriends. After that you go to bed. Before sleeping you think about how peaceful and validating your life is. Even if you dropped out in middle school but still lives peacefully and fuck women on a regular basis. Your classmate was living a rat race by studying more than 18 hours a day and wagecucking. While his weak body is pounding to his wife's body, she remember her meeting with you and feels disgusted by her husband's weak framed skinny fat body and alien looking face. You know that there are countless other woman like her and being a construction worker is not stopping him from banging hot foids . You never moisturize/ wear sunblock or do any kind of looksmaxing. You text with your old smartphone and don't use any social media except whatsapp. The only surgery you know about is the surgery you had when you had an accident while work. You never use Instagram or dont remember last time you took a pik . You don't even know anything about tinder . Yet that doesn't make you an incel because you have god tier dna and high T physique
Images1

Tl; Dr :be a construction worker chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, alriodai, SkinjobCatastrophe and 12 others
Make a tl;dr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Read every word, true tbh

• +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
construction worker “chads” barely exist. High T job though

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, R@m@, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1751
Lot's of high T chads bro. Some foids have even made a song about them. I don't remember any girl making a song about bankers/ computer programmers or accountants

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Lot's of high T chads bro. Some foids have even made a song about them. I don't remember any girl making a song about bankers/ computer programmers or accountants
i’d rather be a rich white collar worker
Cope.
Australia is full of them
i live in UK and lots of them are sexually successful but not chads lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1751
Bruh construction workers in my country are always large framed bald(ing) fat smelly EE niggas who can’t speak German

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Bruh construction workers in my country are always large framed bald(ing) fat smelly EE niggas who can’t speak German
Its a different story if they are low class immigrants.
They do it because they have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1751
i’d rather be a rich white collar worker

i live in UK and lots of them are sexually successful but not chads lol
Atleast they're happy with their life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It's ok bro I'm a studycel too. I'm not a chad so i should study and get a job
only go to university if it’s necessary/a top one, like top 100-150 in world level.

• +1
As a male I must admit I've seen a few dudes here and there who do look good and there's something about the outfit too

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆ and Deleted member 1751
As a male I must admit I've seen a few dudes here and there who do look good and there's something about the outfit too
yeah some of them look good but legit 7 PSL a construction workers are a meme. Most of the ones in UK smoke like chimneys, drugs, drinking etc
Nah army is real high T job
dying for israel = high T

• +1
yeah some of them look good but legit 7 PSL a construction workers are a meme. Most of the ones in UK smoke like chimneys, drugs, drinking etc

dying for israel = high T
There are construction worker chads, farmer chads, truck driver chads etc. Yeah there are chads among white collar jobs too but they're low T compared to blue collar jobs. Those guys won't have perfect jb skin glow or groomed look like Sean O'Pry or Chico but they have insane irl appeal among foids.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Seems like a gay phantasy

• +1
construction really is the best job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1751
You are coping because you decided to do it.

Its not what you think it is.
Its high T as fuvk tho? Training app day, shooting guns, killing mfs if needed

• +1
Army is high T indeed but it's more risky than construction job. Also chances to bang foids are very less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Army is high T indeed but it's more risky than construction job. Also chances to bang foids are very less
I like some danger tbh, and honestly until i ascend hard I need to keep my mind off foids

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
indian-male-construction-worker-260nw-737277310.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
biggest slayer I ever met was last year when I was travelling in Budapest and met a US marine who befriended me and we partied together for a while.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 1751
biggest slayer I ever met was last year when I was travelling in Budapest and met a US marine who befriended me and we partied together for a while.
As a profession it attracts high T men, part of the reason im joining is to make me as masc and rugged as possible

Not talking about India bro. Even if he was a high T hunk, he'd still be incel because Curry women are status whores. I'm talking about Anglo countries where women only care about looks

Last edited:
Not talking about India bro. Even if he was a high T hunk, he'd still be incel because Curry women are status whores. I'm talking about Anglo countries where women only care about looks

Ok dude, calm down.

I understand a thing told to me once kek.

• +1
Just be a janitor chad and fuck all the foids in your apartment bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and wristcel
As a profession it attracts high T men, part of the reason im joining is to make me as masc and rugged as possible
This dude was a fucking card!! I'm not sure what his PSL rating would be because he had lots of weaknesses like a big nose, fairly bad hairline etc. (so probably a PSL 3 lol) - However, he was also tall and decent body (looked natural but still fairly ripped and big frame) and had fairly decent jaw etc
But the thing was that he was just a social hurricane. Was funny as fuck - had me cracking up non stop. Confident as can be imagined. And just kind of alpha as you'd expect.
He helped me get laid tonnes with girls when we were out. We pulled 2 Irish sisters, and another night, we pulled 2 hot German 17 year olds to his hostel room (and we are both oldcel lol)
But he'd already banged like a new girl every single day of his trip so far. His friend who he'd been travelling with was also telling me stories about how he'd banged like 20 girls in Russia the previous month including cute waitresses whilst they worked etc. And back at home he's like a mini celeb and all the bar staff hook him up with hot young college girls etc.
he looked a little bit like this dude:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and chadpreetinthemaking
Ok dude, calm down.

I understand a thing told to me once kek.
Really sorry bro it was to post just once i don't know what happened. Looksmax shut down . Lol 😅
This dude was a fucking card!! I'm not sure what his PSL rating would be because he had lots of weaknesses like a big nose, fairly bad hairline etc. (so probably a PSL 3 lol) - However, he was also tall and decent body (looked natural but still fairly ripped and big frame) and had fairly decent jaw etc
But the thing was that he was just a social hurricane. Was funny as fuck - had me cracking up non stop. Confident as can be imagined. And just kind of alpha as you'd expect.
He helped me get laid tonnes with girls when we were out. We pulled 2 Irish sisters, and another night, we pulled 2 hot German 17 year olds to his hostel room (and we are both oldcel lol)
But he'd already banged like a new girl every single day of his trip so far. His friend who he'd been travelling with was also telling me stories about how he'd banged like 20 girls in Russia the previous month including cute waitresses whilst they worked etc. And back at home he's like a mini celeb and all the bar staff hook him up with hot young college girls etc.
he looked a little bit like this dude:

View attachment 239077
He's decent looking. Plus his height and frame probably helps. Size is underrated here

• +1
Reactions: john2
Didnt read

OP gay

• JFL
Inb4 someone saying didn't read or calling me gay.
no homo though

You wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning. You brush your teeth, get dressed ,eat some bread and milk and rush to the site. There you meet your supervisor and workers . You start working with your friends . While mixing cement, you meet owner of the property , who was your classmate few years ago. You barely could recognize him. He was a low T twink dork with alien skull who is now Nw3 and looks twice as his age. He recognized you because you still look young. He has pride in his words. He said he studied and wagecucked to invest and made lots of money. His stacey wife is standing next to him. While he's boasting about his gpa, ivey league computer science degree, salary package and new company, she's scanning every part of your body. She can't stop looking at your 6'3 , naturally gymcelled tanned physique, strong facial bones, high T features,veiny thick forearms and hunter eyes . When he went for a business call, she starts flirting with you and you start flirting back. It finally leads to kissing and you both make out in the bathroom. You successfully cucked your millionaire classmate and had sex with his wife at the first meeting itself. You didn't showered today and smells really bad . You never groom yourselves apart from showers before bed and weekly shave. But she didn't seemed to care. After she's gone, you continue your work. After lunch, you and your 6'4 Tyrone friend have a friendly fight. while everyone cheers and applaudes, you finally beat him by slamming him down

After a full days work, you walk to your apartment. You can see lot's of women staring, smiling and miring your physique and face. You buy some groceries and watch some TV. Then you text your various girlfriends. After that you go to bed. Before sleeping you think about how peaceful and validating your life is. Even if you dropped out in middle school but still lives peacefully and fuck women on a regular basis. Your classmate was living a rat race by studying more than 18 hours a day and wagecucking. While his weak body is pounding to his wife's body, she remember her meeting with you and feels disgusted by her husband's weak framed skinny fat body and alien looking face. You know that there are countless other woman like her and being a construction worker is not stopping him from banging hot foids . You never moisturize/ wear sunblock or do any kind of looksmaxing. You text with your old smartphone and don't use any social media except whatsapp. The only surgery you know about is the surgery you had when you had an accident while work. You never use Instagram or dont remember last time you took a pik . You don't even know anything about tinder . Yet that doesn't make you an incel because you have god tier dna and high T physiqueView attachment 238997

Tl; Dr :be a construction worker chad
Holy fuck that’s my fucking uncle. No fucking way

• Woah
Notice how all the other construction workers are manlets though

• JFL
MASSIVE COPE YOU LAZY FUCK! Business Chad mogs hard. Actor Chad mogs hard. Many Chads mogs this pathetic Chad who has to live this low-wage, slave-like poor, repetetive, primitive lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • JFL