Life is beautiful

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I love all of you

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Never Give Up! @averagejoe @cytoplasm @apemaxxed @HimmyButler
@5'7 zoomer
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @Blackgymmax @defezman @Cheesyrumble @TUSSELEIF @elipsis @mrriceguy @MoggerGaston @looksmaxxer234 @the BULL @Prettyboy @disillusioned @bonelessMan @Vermilioncore @Gonthar @Beastimmung @justinzayn @VenatorLuparius @emeraldglass @ROTTING @Octillionaire @Corleone @Allandro @Zer0/∞ @ascendedd @biscotti that's all the people I can think of

RIP @TRUE_CEL

I'm intoxicated rn but I feel this intense love for the world. Life is truly amazing. I am sure of that. It is a disgusting mess of degenerate humanity but beneath that there is love and beauty, hidden beneath the revolting, miserable bla bla bla of the everyday. That is the beauty of living. This probably won't mean anything to you though.

Let this novel begin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 20399, HarrierDuBois and 13 others
:D
positive, life affirming thread!

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I'm sorry I shouldn't have posted this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, pneumocystosis and gay retard
no point in apologizing for being cringe when you're just going to do it again anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28864, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
brutal drug user comedown from the high

but i will continue to enjoy the experience natty

Life is crazy and funny and amazing!!!

I love life! I love you all!!!

Life is crazy and funny and amazing!!!

I love life! I love you all!!!
that bitch u was with rly didn't mean shit to you nigga you still here smiling laughing and giggling, dark triad little bastard

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I love all of you

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Never Give Up! @averagejoe @cytoplasm @apemaxxed @HimmyButler
@5'7 zoomer
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @Blackgymmax @defezman @Cheesyrumble @TUSSELEIF @elipsis @mrriceguy @MoggerGaston @looksmaxxer234 @the BULL @Prettyboy @disillusioned @bonelessMan @Vermilioncore @Gonthar @Beastimmung @justinzayn @VenatorLuparius @emeraldglass @ROTTING @Octillionaire @Corleone @Allandro @Zer0/∞ @ascendedd @biscotti that's all the people I can think of

RIP @TRUE_CEL

I'm intoxicated rn but I feel this intense love for the world. Life is truly amazing. I am sure of that. It is a disgusting mess of degenerate humanity but beneath that there is love and beauty, hidden beneath the revolting, miserable bla bla bla of the everyday. That is the beauty of living. This probably won't mean anything to you though.

Let this novel begin
I love u to man I just wanna snuggle in bed with you and cuddle no homo at all just as bros and incels

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I love all of you

@5'7 zoomer

RIP @TRUE_CEL

Let this novel begin
Joyful message + La grande bellezza + french = mogger. My brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
life is evil, ugly, disgusting

beyond delusional

infinite hate for this ugly shit life. just look at the rocks bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back