Life is boring after trying meth

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
It took me about 22 years to get over the fact that life is boring. I was living a false dream where I somehow made myself think that this is great. After trying meth, I realized that every single thing that is boring about life suddenly disappears and everything is fun and entertaining. Now being sober is even more boring than what it was before because I know that there's away to alleviate it. I can easily stay off of it, but man this boredom sucks... I only use twice a month because of responsibilities and fucked up sleep that takes over a week to get back.

I even got my gf involved in this and now my definition of "having fun" is correlated with being high on meth. When we take a week off, things are so goddamn boring, but they were not prior to having tried meth. I think I ruined my relationship as well with it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Toth's thot, GetShrekt and 11 others
What damaging your dopamine receptors does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Solidcoin, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
This is why you don't do meth kids.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii and 5 others
This is why you don't do meth kids.
Honestly my drug of choice is MDMA. If it wasn't so goddamn neurotoxic that you can only do it once in 3 months safely, I'd be abusing the shit out of it. Meth feels a lot like MDMA when taken orally, so that's why I stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Richard_Hungwell
Honestly my drug of choice is MDMA. If it wasn't so goddamn neurotoxic that you can only do it once in 3 months safely, I'd be abusing the shit out of it. Meth feels a lot like MDMA when taken orally, so that's why I stick to it.
use selegiline and it negates most of the damage, does the same w amph and meth too

use selegiline and it negates most of the damage, does the same w amph and meth too
what would ray peat say about this?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and xefo
The real conclusion here is that neurotransmitters are everything. OP said his life was boring before meth and meth (which upregulates dopamine) made the same activities fun.

If you're depressed its because of your cucked brain chemistry, not because your life is actually shit. Theres probably plenty of people with worse circumstances on you yet they arent depressed on an incel forum 24/7

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Peachy
@Thompsonz @freeone12

Kys junkie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, aBetterMii, Sphinx and 1 other person
9B60CA5C 7B26 4BB6 B205 AF3652D93D93

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Toth's thot, GetShrekt and 8 others
It took me about 22 years to get over the fact that life is boring. I was living a false dream where I somehow made myself think that this is great. After trying meth, I realized that every single thing that is boring about life suddenly disappears and everything is fun and entertaining. Now being sober is even more boring than what it was before because I know that there's away to alleviate it. I can easily stay off of it, but man this boredom sucks... I only use twice a month because of responsibilities and fucked up sleep that takes over a week to get back.

I even got my gf involved in this and now my definition of "having fun" is correlated with being high on meth. When we take a week off, things are so goddamn boring, but they were not prior to having tried meth. I think I ruined my relationship as well with it...
https://looksmax.org/threads/meth-debunked-exposed-do-not-use-meth-it-wont-work.444079/ retarded

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Nah it's not because of n-iso. The batch I have is an euphoric and sociable experience. Even though meth makes me feel 15-20% better than baseline, that's a helluva difference.

It's not meth that makes life more interesting, but it's new experiences that makes life entertaining. It's hard to engage in new experiences as an adult because you've pretty much seen it all once you become and oldcel. Meth, and other stims like alpha-php/mdpv, make everything you do feel like a new experience. It's like you get to re-experience everything as if it's the first time when you're on potent stims.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Nah it's not because of n-iso. The batch I have is an euphoric and sociable experience. Even though meth makes me feel 15-20% better than baseline, that's a helluva difference.

It's not meth that makes life more interesting, but it's new experiences that makes life entertaining. It's hard to engage in new experiences as an adult because you've pretty much seen it all once you become and oldcel. Meth, and other stims like alpha-php/mdpv, make everything you do feel like a new experience. It's like you get to re-experience everything as if it's the first time when you're on potent stims.
Its the l-meth too. l + d causes hyperlong half-life/effects and causes selective tolerance. if you had non-racemic meth you could take it everyday at a small dose and permanently have that effect

I'm used to boredom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Its the l-meth too. l + d causes hyperlong half-life/effects and causes selective tolerance. if you had non-racemic meth you could take it everyday at a small dose and permanently have that effect
I like the restlessness effects of l-meth though

I like the restlessness effects of l-meth though
forget what I said I looked into it and most of meth made by the cartel is 98% d-meth

every street sample seems to show up as pure d-meth. racemic meth is a myth

Did you quit meth? Have you repaired the relationship with your GF? How did you start using it?

Did you quit meth? Have you repaired the relationship with your GF? How did you start using it?
he was found yoked in his apartment after a drug overdose numbed by narcotics and finally escaped this shitty world
I wish I was him

he was found yoked in his apartment after a drug overdose numbed by narcotics and finally escaped this shitty world
I wish I was him
Yes, I did. I haven't used in a month and a half. It was all sunshine and rainbows until it I had a 1 week time off from work and it turned into a daily smoking thing and it almost ended my relationship. That's when I realized how much it changed us to the worst, so I flushed the rest of 1.5g or so down the toilet. It took about 3 weeks to feel normal again. Ephedrine (BronkAid OTC) helped with the recovery. Then I discovered DXM and after that I finally realized I didn't want to put a stimulant in my body ever again, except caffeine in the morning. DXM is the most beautiful experience one can ever have if you go to the 3rd/4th plateau. It's the best way to escape this shitty world and visit the place we were in before birth, which I refer to as Chaos and it's very similar to the description of Chaos in the Bible. There's an 80% chance my gf is pregnant and we decided we're gonna name our child Chaos regardless of gender.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940