Life is legit useless without a strong social circle

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Even if u slay off tinder, who u even gonna brag too? So meaningless to not be in a social circle feels like life is just ticking until u die alone. Thing is I can be in one, but they don’t do club maxx ing and that shit. I legit wish I had some PSL members in my area so we could all go out regularly with the same mindset it would be so fun. I just hate normies tbh, I’d legit have to give myself brain damage to be able to have ‘fun’ with them

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, tombradylover, blatonslatt and 4 others
Even if u slay off tinder, who u even gonna brag too? So meaningless to not be in a social circle feels like life is just ticking until u die alone. Thing is I can be in one, but they don’t do club maxx ing and that shit. I legit wish I had some PSL members in my area so we could all go out regularly with the same mindset it would be so fun. I just hate normies tbh, I’d legit have to give myself brain damage to be able to have ‘fun’ with them
i feel the same but no one even uses tinder in my area besides a few divorced 40 year olds so i can't even try there, im doomed to being alone eternally especially as i hate normies

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
brag on this forum obviously

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
normies get more and more retarded it feels like

Imagine going out with some like @anthony111553 which would say "dnr" after every sentence you say

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, the BULL, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Imagine going out with some like @anthony111553 which would say "dnr" after every sentence you say
Bro normie humor isn’t any funnier tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Tai Lung

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Tai Lung
IM MEANT TO BE A SIGMA ALPHA LONE WOLF ROOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRAHHHHGEEASHHOOOGGOOO
Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

Brag to schizo looksmaxxers online and watch them hit you with the "tall tales from timbuktu"

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I used to brag to my friends and the dopamine rush was close to none. Normies don't care or pretend to not care. The biggest dopamine rush Is being hit with a "tales from Mumbai sewers" on here while you know It happened

• +1
Reactions: gookstar