[LIFE SAUCE] Stick with the hood barber (life or death decision)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet nigga
Little story time for you niggas... πŸ’― πŸ”₯ πŸ™πŸ½ shii hang with me πŸ”₯
So a nigga gotta get a fresh cut shieeeet... A niggas been on RU and minox n shieet and dat hairline looking frsh as fuck now, so a nigga gotta move from a trick ass whiteboi perm to some real G shit, a french crop with a low taper fade nigga... Das rite. Bout to step up tha game and surprise them bitches... Low and behold the hood barber I always go to and she fix a nigga up good... Gone. She gone til April, fool. Winter holidays with the kids and shit. So a nigga is overgrown and the hairline fresher than ever but the perm fallin apart now and he gotta stick with the shit replacement barber at the local hood barber dawg 😭😭😭 shit woulda been a masterpiece if the good barber was there. So a nigga is scared for his life, lookin at the cards on tha table... Lookin at other "professional barbers" in town... They fuck every nigga up they get πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so the fuck, shieeeet a nigga gotta stay within his own hood barber. If she cut your hair for a year she know your hair fool. She gon fix u up better than a 50$ barber nigga. Stay wise stay strong and get ya cuts in the hood don't change barbers πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ and tell that bitch how to do it nigga πŸ’―πŸ’― support the hood business yall πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅βœŠπŸΏβœŠπŸΏβœŠπŸΏ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, smoothsexy and gribsufer1

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and irrumator praetor
Update: go to a salon instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564