lifting with bad airways.

anticel

anticel

Platinum
question to the birdcels and people who are recessed here: are you guys able to build muscle? i feel like it could be impossible with narrow airways.

I personally am not even that recessed - just rly downswung and my airways are fucked.

the best moment to stop trying was yesterday, the second best moment to stop trying is now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, SubhumanCurrycel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
no idea. it's like when people tell me to get postural therapy despite having a broken nose and underbite, they are completely retarded top kek

When I look back in my old photos, when I was child I ( 14~ years old ) I had narrow airflows but I started to run every day to gain height and my airflow/neck became big/normal at like 17 years old.

yes you can still gain muscle jfl. building muscle is very simple

1 give your muscles a reason to get stronger, ie use them this could be as simple as picking up a rock and curling it using your biceps
2 give your body the nutrients and food it requires to grow. your body needs something to build the muscle with and food and protein and also water are what it uses for that
3 give it time to rest and repair, sleep and take a day or two break, very simple

if you were to ask about becoming a long distance marathon runner then i would say you need your airway fixed but to build muscle no you can be birdcel, i have seen many gymcel birdcels

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
You get gassed out quicker but that’s it, just take 30 seconds breaks in between sets

You get gassed out quicker but that’s it, just take 30 seconds breaks in between sets
Bro you need way more than only 30 seconds between your sets for you motor units to recover for your next set
This also depends on what kind of intensity you've used
If you train to failure then you should rest between 3-5min so you can maximize your next set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 20631
just breathe less LOL

Bro you need way more than only 30 seconds between your sets for you motor units to recover for your next set
This also depends on what kind of intensity you've used
If you train to failure then you should rest between 3-5min so you can maximize your next set
Is 3 to 5 minutes actually optimal? Thanks for letting me know man, I usually go to failure

Is 3 to 5 minutes actually optimal? Thanks for letting me know man, I usually go to failure
Try it out once and you feel a big difference in terms of hypertrophy. Because you will get way more effective sets and reps when you start resting more than 3min between if you usually go to failure. Usually when you rest short amount of times you think you are going to failure but that's because you don't know the effects of good rest. This isn't very optimal for your cardiovascular system but you could just mix in some cardio in the end of your workouts if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I usually rest 4min or more after heavy compounds like squats and stiff legged deadlifts since they are very taxing when taken to failure
But for things like Bench press and bicep curls 3minutes of rest works good for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
just keep lifting idiot