Lifts are soo fuckin good, jfl if you are not using it

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Im 5'11 barefooted and I live in Brazil so my height is already fine but before lifts some zoomers still mogged me here and there so
I bought 2 inch lifts last month, today I went to the gym and heightmogged every single nigga there except for a very tall guy(but he was ugly as sin and framecel)

Right after, I went to the supermarket and mogged all guys, they were so fuckin tiny and framelet jfl 😂🥳, I was taller and pumped because of the workout, insane dopamine rush ngl
Even tho I dont think my sex life will skyrocket just because Im 2 inches taller, I do feel much more confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Gaia262, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
But tbh it will only work if you already have a decent height and just need a boost to stand out more

If you are like sub 5'9 then dont even bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and MusicMaxxingMidget
Say hi to pelvic tilt and back pain

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, MusicMaxxingMidget and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I tried, very uncomfortable. my health and comfort are more important than another 1-2 inches to impress random people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Lifts are too uncomfortable.
I ususally just stack gel insoles in my shoes.

I just ordered some

I only have 2 cm lifts and I rarely use them. Won’t there be a big visible bulk in the shoe using 2 inch lifts?

I tried, very uncomfortable. my health and comfort are more important than another 1-2 inches to impress random people
nigga you need every cm you can get

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5634 and Azoriko
What stretches I wanna larp 6ft
I just hang in a bar and try to reach my toes without bending my knees for like 10 minutes
I gain 1cm by doing this but I do mainly for posture

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
I only have 2 cm lifts and I rarely use them. Won’t there be a big visible bulk in the shoe using 2 inch lifts?
It depends on the shoe, I use some normal adidas shoes and its not noticeable tbh, if it was my sister would have called me out
Again, 2 inches are not gonna change your life tbh but it helps in case you are average height and want some boost to improve confidence

Fuckin legit, classic rebooks are my favorite height frauding shoe, and they are comfortable as fuck.

Muh my feet hurt, people talking about lefort 3 cant even be uncomfortable for a minute haha