Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

all of the biggest warrior races are northern races. with lighter skin

all of the strongest races are lighter skinned in direct correlation of the lighter you are the stronger you are

Light skin = strong, powerful, warrior race, masculine

Dark skin = weak, cuck race, slave, feminine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 41284, Ken and 10 others
Mongol Empire should be number one because it was the largest land empire to exist.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Mongol Empire should be number one because it was the largest land empire to exist.
they had much less land than the british. therefore its no.2

but anyways

we're here to discuss lighter = stronger

darker = weaker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel, nullandvoid and 2 others
Yeah but were both still incel so it doesn't really matter

they had much less land than the british. therefore its no.2

but anyways

we're here to discuss lighter = stronger

darker = weaker
The British Empire is more spread out throughout continents, but less impressive overall. The Mongol Empire stretched from East Asia to Central Europe. Unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 18522, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
The British Empire is more spread out throughout continents, but less impressive overall. The Mongol Empire stretched from East Asia to Central Europe. Unmoggable.
im descendant of hulagu khan
2AAE41E5 7DB0 45C9 8D40 174D57E86DAD
IMG 6341

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock, becomingnearperfect, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
This Is valid for 6'8" the Mountain not some gracile manlet lol the strongest Person i've armwrestled was a moroccan, the current armwrestling champion Is brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The Dinka Tribe of South Sudan would beg to differ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 45118 and 1 other person
This Is valid for 6'8" the Mountain not some gracile manlet lol the strongest Person i've armwrestled was a moroccan, the current armwrestling champion Is brown
white men rule powerlifting for the last 30 years. not a brown in sight

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
they're the tallest people in the world
its a made up fantasy fairy tale

sudanese are some of the shortest people in the entire world.

north europeans are the tallest in the world

weak ass little black boi manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Deleted member 42009, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Armwrestling Is a Better representation of strength
nah powerlifting is a representation of strength cos its only about strength

and even 99% of the arm wrestling champions are whites lol

dark skin = weak cucks

light skin = strong warriors

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid and the BULL
Me getting ready to read another racebait thread
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbudyboyos, The Peoples Champ, aspiringexcel and 7 others
Me getting ready to read another racebait thread
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF
this nigga so obsessed im surprised mods havent banned him if racebait is a rule,this dude is more obsessed about black people than those african isrealite niggas

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
I'm not disagreeing with you by any means but light eyes are way more intimidating, it's a predatory trait.

Free Photo | Portrait of a bengal tiger closeup head bengal tiger male of  bengal tiger closeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118 and Deleted member 26859

Attachments

• 3716518_lead.png
    3716518_lead.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 0
this nigga so obsessed im surprised mods havent banned him if racebait is a rule,this dude is more obsessed about black people than those african isrealite niggas
Racebait is an irrelevant rule lol, I’ve only ever been warned for it once and it’s by a mod that barely ever uses the forum

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
Mongol empire's cultural impact = 0

Just control grass fields theory, so mogger bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 26859
Oh yeah because establishing the US, an impressive empire in and of itself isnt impressive.
The mongol empire could never compare to the british empire. Mongols have done nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Proof? Dinaric balkanites are taller. Dinkas have never been recorded to be taller in a published study

• +1
i swear to god people will say just about anything at this point and just use nazi psuedoscience to back it up too

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and DarkLoner94
Dark skin is accompanied by pathetically weak frame and bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 26859 and the BULL
i swear to god people will say just about anything at this point and just use nazi psuedoscience to back it up too
prove me wrong then?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and autistic_tendencies
Mongol empire's cultural impact = 0

Just control grass fields theory, so mogger bro!
Oh yeah because establishing the US, an impressive empire in and of itself isnt impressive.
The mongol empire could never compare to the british empire. Mongols have done nothing
“Genghis Khan raped and murdered my ancestors” - you

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
They legit have 6" wrists (most blacks do tbh) and weigh in kg a 1/4 part of their height in cm

How are they in any way anything but a way to humiliate the rest of black people

• JFL
They legit have 6" wrists (most blacks do tbh) and weigh in kg a 1/4 part of their height in cm

How are they in any way anything but a way to humiliate the rest of black people
its not even true that theyre tall

south sudanese is 5ft6 average height

they just found like the 5 tallest sudanese people in the entire country for a video, and even they were still shorter than european avg height

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 26859
6E0F0257 68F4 4CF9 A61E 2242BF02CD35

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, st.hamudi but 6‘5, flippasav and 1 other person
Also, keep in mind, Yamnyas, the best warriors who are ancestors of all modern europeans were dark skinned, they colonized all of europe and parts of middle east. Best warriors were always brown skinned.

• +1
Also, keep in mind, Yamnyas, the best warriors who are ancestors of all modern europeans were dark skinned, they colonized all of europe and parts of middle east. Best warriors were always brown skinned.
keep coping. literally every warrior race was light skinned . as shown in the statistic in OP

brown skin = low T, weak, short

B521ED11 B911 4D05 A55E A3CF290CEF92

Remember kids, even women prefer tanned-dark brown skinned guys over pale light skinned guys, it's so over for pale light skin copers

• JFL
View attachment 2507958

Remember kids, even women prefer tanned-dark brown skinned guys over pale light skinned guys, it's so over for pale light skin copers
fake article, not reality

reality is blonde white sperm is no.1 most desired in sperm banks cos blonde blue eyes is the most desired trait

reality is white people are the most desired in every dating app study. if dark skin dark eyes was preferred then ethnics would be no.1 but theyre not

Flawed study.

Feel free to cope however you want tho
it wasnt a study. it was just a news article from some shitskin. i can pay $1k to get a news article to say pigs are flying in the sky if i wanted to

• +1
Tanned nerdics mog

it wasnt a study. it was just a news article from some shitskin. i can pay $1k to get a news article to say pigs are flying in the sky if i wanted to
the funniest thing is that everyone who copes with med lookz doesn't even look close to spaniards or italians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
keep coping. literally every warrior race was light skinned . as shown in the statistic in OP

brown skin = low T, weak, short

CF32DD70 3DB6 45C2 882F 94AB9B174341

36A6E7B9 7782 4D10 A1A6 3BC08A1A92C7
B93280DE 5D47 41A0 924E 92EF9196E48A
7E113509 F0B7 4317 981D 78D95A5FC14F
F9E27A49 5F8C 462F 8708 694A6E9D9CA8
B11BCB94 DA00 4F04 8891 F58B462F35C8
CE4E44D5 BB8B 41AC 9696 994B66724546
EE835842 47BC 4F7E 954C DF3CDCCA241B

I am aware that this is a obvious bait and troll, but sure, I will entertain you more, just so others don't get the wrong idea and actually think what you're saying is true...

Here's the studies and genetics(facts) if you still are coping and being a delusional pale light skin cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
View attachment 2507973
View attachment 2507974View attachment 2507975View attachment 2507976View attachment 2507977View attachment 2507979View attachment 2507980View attachment 2507981

I am aware that this is a obvious bait and troll, but sure, I will entertain you more, just so others don't get the wrong idea and actually think what you're saying is true...

Here's the genetic and factual truth that you can't cope with
literally look at OP tho. u cant deny that all of the warrior races and most powerful empires are light skinned. british and mongolian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118