Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

But youve been wrong about everything youve said so far and provided 0 proof for anything?

View attachment 2508245

High slavic areas are the tallest, more slavic = lighter
Darker albos, bulgarians and macedonians are shorter than lighter, more slavic dinarics
Slavic (northern, pale) admixture is correlated with height in the balkans.

View attachment 2508253

56378D59 4ECC 4D49 A05E 7E494B34DAD6

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. As you can see tallness in balkans is correlated to dinaric race, not slavic admixture. Darkest people in balkans are the tallest aka dinaric people, people who live in the area as shown in the map above. Slavic admixture doesn't make anyone in balkans taller but being dinaric does. Slavs in general would be very tall by your logic but they get heightmogged by dinaric balkans who are mostly neolithic farmer aka med and dinaric by dna and not slavic in the slighest. Know what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
View attachment 2508258

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. As you can see tallness in balkans is correlated to dinaric race, not slavic admixture. Darkest people in balkans are the tallest aka dinaric people, people who live in the area as shown in the map above. Slavic admixture doesn't make anyone in balkans taller but being dinaric does. Slavs in general would be very tall by your logic but they get heightmogged by dinaric balkans who are mostly neolithic farmer aka med and dinaric by dna and not slavic in the slighest. Know what you're talking about
Dinaric race isnt a real thing you fucking retard. There is no source for any of this, its made up shit by currycels.

And youre yet to provide any proof for anything youve said. Literally provide a single piece of evidence instead of making shit up.
Slavs in general would be very tall by your logic but they get heightmogged by dinaric balkans who are mostly neolithic farmer aka med and dinaric by dna and not slavic in the slighest. Know what you're talking about
There is no such thing as "dinaric" in DNA. I know what im talking about way better than you and youre showing that rn.

Explain to me why the most slav admixed countries are taller if slavic admix didnt make them taller, but this magical (non existant) dinaric admixture does instead. And show me any study or piece of evidence to prove anything from what youve said.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2508258

godd are u autistic or something

its obvious that europeans, the whitest people, are the tallest.

and brown people are the shortest

you browns are weak and short. how do you cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
7E30CE2B EF47 46BC 9725 09060C761365
F6E46829 B370 4637 BF52 5E937DCF4B4C

How can you cope that dinka tribe, an african tribe is the tallest ethnic group in the earth? White doesn't mean taller... Dinka tribe are taller than all white people, how can you cope with this fact

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
View attachment 2508279View attachment 2508280

How can you cope that dinka tribe, an african tribe is the tallest ethnic group in the earth? White doesn't mean taller... Dinka tribe are taller than all white people, how can you cope
  1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8674486/

The mean height of Dinka men (176.4 +/- 9 cm) and Nuer men (175.7 +/- 9 cm) were significantly higher than that of Anuak men (171.7 +/- 8 cm) and Shilluk men (172.6 +/- 6.1 cm).

2. turbomanlets 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Debetro and Deleted member 45118
Dinaric race isnt a real thing you fucking retard. There is no source for any of this, its made up shit by currycels.

And youre yet to provide any proof for anything youve said. Literally provide a single piece of evidence instead of making shit up.

There is no such thing as "dinaric" in DNA. I know what im talking about way better than you and youre showing that rn.

Explain to me why the most slav admixed countries are taller if slavic admix didnt make them taller, but this magical (non existant) dinaric admixture does instead. And show me any study or piece of evidence to prove anything from what youve said.

You fucking coper. Dinaric is a made up term yes, but it refers to pheno of some people living in balkans who are very dark in skin and have neolithic farmer dna. They don't have any slavic admixture. Balkan slavs have very little to no slavic admixture and tallest people in balkans are dinaric people who are very dark and have neolithic farmer dna.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You fucking coper. Dinaric is a made up term yes, but it refers to pheno of some people living in balkans who are very dark in skin and have neolithic farmer dna. They don't have any slavic admixture. Balkan slavs have very little to no slavic admixture and tallest people in balkans are dinaric people who are very dark and have neolithic farmer dna.
how do you cope being a brown person? i would kill myself by now if i were you ngl

ur women fingering themsleves over white men all day

• +1
  • JFL
0 sources for any of this.

Meanwhile:

balkanites have a ton of slavic admixture and the tallest balkanites are the most slavic

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
0 sources for any of this.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 2508288
balkanites have a ton of slavic admixture and the tallest balkanites are the most slavic

9745563A 9DAC 4D3B 9AF0 CBBC9F08FF3C
825F1907 CC38 42C1 B826 A84C9662DA16

You are one of the biggest copers i've ever seen man. Balkan slavs are all neolithic farmer by dna and very mixed, pure slavs are very short compared to balkan dinaric people who are neolithic farmer by dna and are very dark and yet you have the nerve to say slav dna makes them taller... Check the average height of Belarus, ukraine and russia who are pure slavs, compared to montegrins, who are 100% dinaric neolithic farmer, these pure slavs are manlets compared to mogger tall dinaric neolithic farmer balkans

Last edited:
VS
Modern day. They got shorter buddy, deal with it. Your favorite nigger tribe is no longer special

There's no study done on them on modern day, all studies show them to be 182-185 on average, taller than even dinaric alps. Keep coping that blacks heightmog you favorite pale light skin cucks into oblivion.

Balkan slavs are all neolithic farmer by dna and very mixed
Neolithic farmer + WHG and steppe*. They got their steppe ancestry from slavs, and early balkanites also had some steppe ancestry.
pure slavs are very short compared to balkan dinaric people who are neolithic farmer by dna and are very dark and yet you have the nerve to say slav dna makes them taller...
Because higher slav balkanites are taller... its a simple correlation
Check the average height of Belarus, ukraine and russia who are pure slavs, compared to montegrins, who are 100% dinaric neolithic farmer
Theyre not "100% dinaric neolithic farmer", you have no proof of that, no group on earth is 100% of anything. You have 0 clue what youre talking about.

There's no study done on them on modern day, all studies show them to be 182-185 on average, taller than even dinaric alps. Keep coping that blacks heightmog you favorite pale light skin cucks into oblivion.
Theres a study in his comment, you unbelievably stupid, ogre, gargoyle, retard motherfucker. Learn to read and overcome your shitskin nature

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 26859
how do you cope being a brown person? i would kill myself by now if i were you ngl

ur women fingering themsleves over white men all day

I am white but mediterranean. Im light skin. Im just posting statistics, evidence and pure facts only. Very tan brown skin mogs very light pale skin all day as genetics and history tell us. All strongest warriors and most successful civilizations were tanned brown skinned people such as the romans etc...

Last edited:
Cope. Armenia was also taken.
Idgaf about armenia jfl also its no cope. They couldn't conquer west europe and japan or india those places they conquered had no dense populations like siberia

Idgaf about armenia jfl also its no cope. They couldn't conquer west europe and japan or india those places they conquered had no dense populations like siberia
They didn’t conquer Japan because of a natural disaster. They didn’t conquer Western Europe because they hadn’t reached it yet. The only place you’re mentioning that they actually couldn’t conquer due to being defeated multiple times was South Asia (modern-day Pakistan and modern-day India).

They didn’t conquer Japan because of a natural disaster. They didn’t conquer Western Europe because they hadn’t reached it yet. The only place you’re mentioning that they actually couldn’t conquer due to being defeated multiple times was South Asia (modern-day Pakistan and modern-day India).
They didn't reach it because they were too weak. They didn't defeat a single super power. Alexander the Great had 150 battles and didn't lose a single one while being outnumbered all the time and he conquered only dense populated areas not to mention he fought on the front line

176.4 is tall for malnourished refugees lol. go down a few sentences. it says “ are amongst the tallest in the world”

this is the dumbest shit to argue about jfl
Lol its not like i disagree. But fact of the matter is that theyre not currently taller. Those are just immigrants. Theyre representative of the avg dinkas currently. So the statement "dinka people are the tallest" is plain not true. Id accept defeat if that guy can find me non malnourished dinkas being measured to be 185cm or whatever he's claiming and that being the population as a whole.

They didn't reach it because they were too weak. They didn't defeat a single super power. Alexander the Great had 150 battles and didn't lose a single one and he conquered only dense populated areas
You don’t know history. They didn’t reach it because they needed to find a new leader after the passing of Genghis. Alexander the Great nearly lost when he was in Pakistan, he was impressed by the prince (who was said to be over 7 feet tall) that challenged him and actually made him a satrapy. He only didn’t conquer the rest of South Asia because his army heard of how there was a much larger army awaiting them, but that was just a lie, because the people in the rest of South Asia were fed up with their ruler so they would’ve welcomed him anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 45118
You don’t know history. They didn’t reach it because they needed to find a new leader after the passing of Genghis. Alexander the Great nearly lost when he was in Pakistan, he was impressed by the prince (who was said to be over 7 feet tall) that challenged him and actually made him a satrapy. He only didn’t conquer the rest of South Asia because his army heard of how there was a much larger army awaiting them, but that was just a lie, because the people in the rest of South Asia were fed up with their ruler so they would’ve welcomed him anyway.
No wrong west europe had over 1000 fortresses it was impossible to conquer not even the Romans managed to conquer germania. Mongols lost many times they weren't great.

I am white but mediterranean. Im light skin. Im just posting statistics, evidence and pure facts only. Very tan brown skin mogs very light pale skin all day as confirmed by genetics and history also.
You have a brown discolored dick and a gypsy dark ballsack.
All strongest warriors and most successful civilizations were tanned brown skinned people such as the romans etc...
Proof? Just dumb stereotypes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 45118
@STAMPEDE damn. i wouldnt let someone call me that 😂 are you going to do something about it? little brown cuck boy?

• JFL

Proof? Just dumb stereotypes.

Wym proof? Look at the strongest and most influential civilizations. All top 30 are brown skin nations, no light skin nation ever achieved anything in history

• JFL
Lol it’s not like i disagree. But fact of the matter is that theyre not currently taller. Those are just immigrants. Theyre representative of the avg dinkas currently. So the statement "dinka people are the tallest" is plain not true. Id accept defeat if that guy can find me non malnourished dinkas being measured to be 185cm or whatever he's claiming and that being the population as a whole.
taller than who. i mean that study the other nigga posted from like 1950s said they were like 185or something. that’s taller than the dutch were in the 1950s.

• +1
Wym proof? Look at the strongest and most influential civilizations. All top 30 are brown skin nations, no light skin nation ever achieved anything in history
what is the skin colour of the peoples language you are speaking right now?

what is the skin colour of the peoples language you are speaking right now?

Hindu and han chinese are the most spoken languages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Debetro
Hindu and han chinese are the most spoken languages

english is 1.4 billion , most of those arent even english. but colonization victims like you

mandarin is 1.1 billion. but all of those are chinese. they have 0 influence over the world

View attachment 2508352
english is 1.4 billion , most of those arent even english. but colonization victims like you

mandarin is 1.1 billion. but all of those are chinese. they have 0 influence over the world

B494A370 2616 4006 BAE2 AC088AA18823

How can you cope when you see this fact, only one light skin country in this list

Last edited:
taller than who. i mean that study the other nigga posted from like 1950s said they were like 185or something. that’s taller than the dutch at the time.
Yeah but they seemingly lost height, and they were 181-2 back then, shorter than many european ethnic groups, notably dinaric balkan people who are 185 on avg (standing as the tallest ethnic group in history). Also the sample of that study was super low, one group was 50, the other one 200. For reference, the one done on dinaric balkan men was 2700.

I wouldnt even care if dinkas are the tallest since its one group. As a whole it doesnt mean anything, statistical outlier in the genetically diverse african continent.

They even address this in the wikipedia article about them:

"Roberts and Bainbridge reported the average height of 182.6 cm (5 ft 11.9 in) in a sample of 52 Dinka Agaar and 181.3 cm (5 ft 11.4 in) in 227 Dinka Ruweng measured in 1953–1954.[5] However, it seems that the stature of today's Dinka males is lower, possibly as a consequence of undernutrition and conflicts. An anthropometric survey of Dinka men, war refugees in Ethiopia, published in 1995, found a mean height of 176.4 cm (5 ft 9.4 in)."

I just hate how self satisfied that guy is in being wrong about things.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 2508352

And 100 million of those are from UK only, and 400 million from USA, so when you count the numbers overall, English language isn't spoken that much outside USA and UK where english is the main language. If you wanna count colonies, spanish and french have colonies that speak spanish and french too. But the fact is that outside USA and UK, english isn't spoken that much.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I look at paintings of the dominating nations from VIII-XIX AD and can only find people with fair skin unless the lowest classes aka powerless slaves are depicted in them.

Tomorrow I can copy paste some interesting quotes from before the Medieval age about Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. Let's see if you can disprove them so we confirm these great civilizations were under browns

And 100 million of those are from UK only, and 400 million from USA, so when you count the numbers overall, English language isn't spoken that much outside USA and UK where english is the main language. If you wanna count colonies, spanish and french have colonies that speak spanish and french too. But the fact is that outside USA and UK, english isn't spoken that much.
UK is 60 million. USA is 300 million. then the other 1 billion is other people

i can go to any country in the world and they will speak my language. cos we are the most culturally influential.

can you go to any country that speaks ur language?

literally every culturally influencial country is white or light skinned asian lol 🤣

holy shit idk how id cope if i were brown. you literally get mogged in every single measurable aspect. i wouldnt be able t o sleep at night lol

All top 10 most influential nations are brown skinned nations, Only germany comes close, but germany has a lot italian dna which is brown dark skin, so that explains their success.

6976779E CEBC 44C5 8006 4F35D31E90A9

Also highest iq in europe is Italy, which is a very dark skinned country, and switzerland, which has a lot of italian dna. (Also germany)

I look at paintings of the dominating nations from VIII-XIX AD and can only find people with fair skin unless the lowest classes aka powerless slaves are depicted in them.

Tomorrow I can copy paste some interesting quotes from before the Medieval age about Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. Let's see if you can disprove them so we confirm these great civilizations were under browns

13AB49E2 73A7 4ADA 8016 776EADAC6D96

Keep coping light skin cuck, you were cucked by brown skin civilizations throughout all or history and you never achieved anything in history, best most successful civilizations were brown skin civilizations

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 2508368

Keep coping light skin cuck, you were cucked by brown skin civilizations throughout all or history and you never achieved anything in history, best most successful civilizations were brown skin civilizations
Can you close your mouth once for all? You smell bad brown cuck.

All the greatest civilizations had white influence.

Deal with it like a (white) man and accept it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, STAMPEDE and Deleted member 45118