Lighter skin = signal of being stronger and more masculine- Darker skin = weaker and more feminine

Wrong. That map has no source. Provide a source for it or admit youre wrong.

Meanwhile as per Richard Lynn and David Becker:

View attachment 2508374

Not one dark european country.
Source?

Keep coping

Ulster-Institute-IQ-map-2019-Europe.png

Either way IQ averages studies are pretty meh.

Btw imagine being such a fucking clueless retard to say "Italian DNA"

You're both aware that that map is old and was debunked right... All newest iq tests show Italy at 102 iq at highest iq in europe, and belarus, swiss or finland as second with 100-101 iq average. And ironically italians are some of the darkest europeans but the smartest.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
You never provided a link to this article, why not? Youre gonna keep waving around this fake screenshot?
His brain would just collapse

do you think dirty skinned gypsies like him ever did tasks with so much complexity?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 45118
You're both aware that that map is old and was debunked right... All newest iq tests show Italy at 102 iq at highest iq in europe, and belarus, swiss or finland as second with 100-101 iq average. And ironically italians are some of the darkest europeans but the smartest.
You have not provided a link to any "test" and that map is based on a 2019 study. Did you not click the link or see the date? Proving yourself to be blind or subhuman tier in comprehension skills. Avg med iq (italy hasa subhuman 94 iq lol)

Also, can you provide a source for this supposed debunk? I bet you wont, as you never have so far.

All you do is post fake fabricated screenshots, thats what you do. Not a single fact. Thats the only way you can cope.

• +1
Can you close your mouth once for all? You smell bad brown cuck.

All the greatest civilizations had white influence.

Deal with it like a (white) man and accept it

9980A311 B2DB 44AD 83CA 14555B577F26

Not a single light skin nation here... I wonder why.. White yes, but not a single very light skin nation here,All brown skin nations. I wonder why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118 and Debetro
In these 3 pages you haven't provides a single legitimate source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
View attachment 2508384

Not a single light skin nation here... I wonder why.. White yes, but not a single very light skin nation here,All brown skin nations. I wonder why
Dark skin civilizations are old, outdated, tired and weak. Let the new and strong, healthy light nations rise up, as they already have for centuries, and replace the old, the dark, the ugly, the subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Debetro
You have not provided a link to any "test" and that map is based on a 2019 study. Did you not click the link or see the date? Proving yourself to be blind or subhuman tier in comprehension skills. Avg med iq (italy hasa subhuman 94 iq lol)

Also, can you provide a source for this supposed debunk? I bet you wont, as you never have so far.

All you do is post fake fabricated screenshots, thats what you do. Not a single fact. Thats the only way you can cope.

E0751011 DD1C 4D27 9DC2 C0B37FC72F0D
3111383A 7BDF 4ED1 AC3C 9F4FA501CA4C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
View attachment 2508384

These territories, which in this case are attached to BC dates don't correspond with the contemporanean population living in them you fucking troglodyte

You should get paid for your trolling skills

• +1
Dark skin civilizations are old, outdated, tired and weak. Let the new and strong, healthy light nations rise up, as they already have for centuries, and replace the old, the dark, the ugly, the subhuman.

If we're talking about new civilizations, who's the most successful new civilization then? It's china, and richest? arab nations, highest gdp per capita? qatar, highest iq? italy, best fighters and athletes aka warriors? dagestan and blacks. All browns, not a single light skin, not even a single light skin is more successful today, and they were never more successful throughout history, and never will be. Throughout history they were always cucked by brown skin moggers, who made amazing civilizations and shaped the modern world we live in today, be grateful to them for the civilization you have today, light skin cuck.

If we're talking about new civilizations, who's the most successful new civilization then? It's china, and richest? arab nations, highest gpd per capita? qatar, highest iq? italy, best fighters and athletes aka warriors? dagestan and blacks. All browns, not a single light skin, not even a single light skin is more successful today, and they were never more successful throughout history, and never will be. Throughout history they were always cucked by brown skin moggers, who made amazing civilizations and shaped the modern world we live in today, be grateful to them for the civilization you have today, light skin cuck.
All wrong.

If we're talking about new civilizations, who's the most successful new civilization then? It's china, and richest? arab nations, highest gdp per capita? qatar, highest iq? italy, best fighters and athletes aka warriors? dagestan and blacks. All browns, not a single light skin, not even a single light skin is more successful today, and they were never more successful throughout history, and never will be. Throughout history they were always cucked by brown skin moggers, who made amazing civilizations and shaped the modern world we live in today, be grateful to them for the civilization you have today, light skin cuck.
you are getting very tiring.

• +1
fake article, not reality

reality is blonde white sperm is no.1 most desired in sperm banks cos blonde blue eyes is the most desired trait

reality is white people are the most desired in every dating app study. if dark skin dark eyes was preferred then ethnics would be no.1 but theyre not
cope

IMG 1198

ideal man:

IMG 1209

@STAMPEDE shitskins/niggas and cumskins gotta stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, STAMPEDE, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
debunked by your master

View attachment 2508368

Keep coping light skin cuck, you were cucked by brown skin civilizations throughout all or history and you never achieved anything in history, best most successful civilizations were brown skin civilizations

As one of the best philosophers Aristotle once said:
2E5D28C0 6B81 4124 A959 367E43EECD81

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Debetro Lol this retard is using 2009 data, thats where the italy 102 iq stat comes from.

• JFL
Link to the article from that screenshot?
it looks screenshoted from a tiktok lmao poor kid brown boy complex since his first two decades of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
As one of the best philosophers Aristotle once said:
View attachment 2508409
But in europe men are lighter than women, so it would be cowardly to have med tan white skin, as european women do:

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal....
Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world"

• +1
View attachment 2508414View attachment 2508415

These copers just can't stop being delusional even when i bring them evidence. Women prefer brown skin men and many light skin men darken their skin to look brown to have better success with women, this study proves this.
First screenshot says nothing about women's preference for men, but that brown skin is more attractive, without specified gender. I'd be more inclined to believe its meant to be men's preference, since dating statistics show men prefer brown skinned latina and asian women in the US:

341234   Copy   Copy

2nd screenshot says nothing about physical appearance, only personality.

• +1

These copers just can't stop being delusional even when i bring them evidence. Women prefer brown skin men and many light skin men darken their skin to look brown to have better success with women, this study proves this.
Do you know who made the "study"
cynthia-frisby-681x1024.jpg

I didn't read anything else although with a glance I could determine it's debunkable as easy as doing 100/25=

let them cope while their women lust over us

white with dark features > cumskins, niggas everything else

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE

ofc u also need the bones and dimorphism along with some harmony or else it’s worthless

Thoughts on this?

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal....
Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world"

Light skin is male.

Thoughts on this?

Light skin is male.
so why are the best fighters in the world all lightbrown with dark features

keep coping identityless mixed bastard, you are the byproduct of light white chad impregnating darker women and cucking dark men.

unfortunately this combination isn't favourable for men

and let me ask you one question

3719958_IMG_1209.jpeg

are you implying that this is "white" with dark features?

Lmao Lol GIF

• +1
keep coping identityless mixed bastard, you are the byproduct of light white chad impregnating darker women and cucking dark men.

unfortunately this combination isn't favourable for men

and let me ask you one question

3719958_IMG_1209.jpeg

are you implying that this is "white" with dark features?

Lmao Lol GIF
your whole continent was raped by dark triad mongols jfl at this cope

so why are the best fighters in the world all lightbrown with dark features
Fighting is a sport, not a measure of strength or genetic ability and is influenced by cultural trends.

Look at this:

Lighter = stronger

• +1
No wrong west europe had over 1000 fortresses it was impossible to conquer not even the Romans managed to conquer germania. Mongols lost many times they weren't great.
Mongols conquered the world because of their military prowess. Claiming they weren’t great is a cope. And we are talking about Europe during the middle ages, comparing it to the Romans and Germania is irrelevant.

Mongols were light skinned asians and they mostly raped other, darker skinned asians.

Also europeans raped mongols for thousands of years before that, so why does it matter?

• +1

FA50EF83 8001 4131 A375 B14F4B505557

Let these guys cope, genetic evidence, history, and studies and facts prove us right while these guys continue coping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Do you know who made the "study"
cynthia-frisby-681x1024.jpg

I didn't read anything else although with a glance I could determine it's debunkable as easy as doing 100/25=

All of your studies are jewish studies and have already been debunked in the internet. just go do some research. i laugh at you copers posting the same studies over again and again when they got debunked 5000 times

• +1
Fighting is a sport, not a measure of strength or genetic ability and is influenced by cultural trends.

Look at this:

View attachment 2508460

Lighter = stronger

sure that’s why dark triad countries have 3x the amount of testosterone than that of cumskins u literally are walking around with 300 ng/dl while these ethnic groups average is 1000

the cope is insane

• +1
All of your studies are jewish studies and have already been debunked in the internet. just go do some research. i laugh at you copers posting the same studies over again and again when they got debunked 5000 times
You cant link a single one of these debunks if your life depended on it, like linking that article about blondes being less desirable

• +1
You are just humiliating yourself and your brown people with these posts
he‘s persian so yes what i mean no nigga complexion
What type of joke is this you fucking comedian
Shut the fuck up and link something

As your brown gay boyfriend I replied above, you are embarrasing your people and yourself

keep coping identityless mixed bastard
im not mixed my blood is pure since 1000 of years unlike yours

Mongols were light skinned asians and they mostly raped other, darker skinned asians.

Also europeans raped mongols for thousands of years before that, so why does it matter?

IMG 3980

no comment :lul:

• +1

sure that’s why dark triad countries have 3x the amount of testosterone than that of cumskins u literally are walking around with 300 ng/dl while these ethnic groups average is 1000

the cope is insane
Post studies you fucking dumbass

And do you even know what dark triad means?

• +1

the cope is insane
There is no meta analysis being cited on that site... So you cant lump all the data together when the methods and samples are different in each country. Learn how science works. Its not published data.

This is all from the same published study with the same methods, showing north euros as the strongest.

• +1
Post studies you fucking dumbass

And do you even know what dark triad means?
these are studies there are plenty others just look it up

Mongols conquered the world because of their military prowess. Claiming they weren’t great is a cope. And we are talking about Europe during the middle ages, comparing it to the Romans and Germania is irrelevant.
Europe was stronger later. Mongols failed to conquer many times. They were also fighting like pussies with fainted retreat this wouldn't have worked against elite commanders like the generals of alexander the great look at this video against horse archers who tried to do the same what mongols were doing

im not mixed my blood is pure since 1000 of years unlike yours

View attachment 2508479

no comment :lul:

2810D2FD EE14 48C6 8BD3 F9CA9783E2B2

Huns raped and conquered these germanic cucks that's why they have asian dna today, Huns bullied them into running into Roman empire and committing mass suicide, And huns were dark as fuck 😂

• +1
Europe was stronger later. Mongols failed to conquer many times. They were also fighting like pussies with fainted retreat this wouldn't have worked against elite commanders like the generals of alexander the great look at this video against horse archers who tried to do the same what mongols were doing

Your argument is flawed. It’s not about who’s “stronger later.” China now has nukes and will take over the world soon, yet back then it was a part of the Mongol Empire, just like Armenia and Eastern Europe (not sure if Central Europe was a part of it or if they were just getting cucked). The only reason the Mongols had the largest empire in the world is because they had superior battle tactics. Not many people defeated the Mongols and if they did, they were only lucky once. Whereas the Mongols have lost the most to the Delhi Sultanate. They wanted to conquer South Asia badly due to its riches.

• +1
View attachment 2508484

Huns raped and conquered these germanic cucks that's why they have asian dna today, Huns bullied them into running into Roman empire and committing mass suicide, And huns were dark as fuck 😂
we had mogger civilizations while they shitted unironically on the ground now nordcucks tryna claim meds while they don’t even are white (higher percentile of anatolian DNA)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Debetro
  • +1