jgs14maulfg31.jpg

6bany0vu1c431.jpg

Limbal Ring
eHWt6s3.jpeg

alexandru-zdrobau-4bmtMXGuVqo-unsplash+%281%29.jpg

Comparison
Fig-2-faces.jpg

How_to_tell_the_difference_1400x.JPG

Why Jared leto looks good despite having Incel tier Eye Shape, so much for muh hunters eyes
23rd-annual-gotham-independent-film-awards---reception.jpg

Anime/Video Game characters all have it
f8643d0b-1ae4-4b33-aea9-645e715420d8-aerith-final-fantasy-vii-remake-cover.webp

85e7175d15c26d9818385467847dddfa.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 11057, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
Yep it makes the eye more striking and vibrant, issue is, HOW can one improve limbal rings?
Better sulfur, like for example babies are born w/ a huge amount which is everyone's irises are more messy as a newborn.

My body's sulfur... it's a bit lacking i'd say, and my limbal rings are dark but they aren't thick at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, freeone12 and pizza
Better sulfur, like for example babies are born w/ a huge amount which is everyone's irises are more messy as a newborn.

My body's sulfur... it's a bit lacking i'd say, and my limbal rings are dark but they aren't thick at all.
how can I increase sulfur ?@neithernorwood @RecessedPrettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
how can I increase sulfur ?@neithernorwood @RecessedPrettyboy
Eat more fish from what i've heard.

Also I think your irises' size might depend on them a bit too, or vice verca.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10913
Yep it makes the eye more striking and vibrant, issue is, HOW can one improve limbal rings?
There is no improvement to be made about limbal rings, it's all genetics like every single other things.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and AscendingHero
There is no improvement to be made about limbal rings, it's all genetics like every single other things.
Limbal ring color is genetic, limbal ring thickness isn't. I think that's what he meant.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and AscendingHero
No ring
jgs14maulfg31.jpg

6bany0vu1c431.jpg

Limbal Ring
eHWt6s3.jpeg

Comparison
Fig-2-faces.jpg

Why Jared leto looks good despite having Incel tier Eye Shape, so much for muh hunters eyes

What if you're asian and your eyes are so black that the limbal rings aren't visible even though they're there?

Limbal ring is cope if you don't have light eyes in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, StrangerDanger, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
What if you're asian and your eyes are so black that the limbal rings aren't visible even though they're there?

images

722e01244dfbc4f8a01eb80420b5d952.jpg

Which eyes are more striking?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj and lordgandy2000
No ring
jgs14maulfg31.jpg

6bany0vu1c431.jpg

Limbal Ring
eHWt6s3.jpeg

Comparison
Fig-2-faces.jpg

the last pic is insane

• +1
Reactions: freeone12

yes and no

images

722e01244dfbc4f8a01eb80420b5d952.jpg

Which eyes are more striking?
1st obv, eyes that light are a giga halo in of itself. You don't need prominent limbal rings or at least need to worry about it much if your eyes are that light. But if u have eyes that light+limbal rings that's like a +1.5 psl boost imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Descartes

i’m asian but i can see my limball rings

1st obv, eyes that light are a giga halo in of itself. You don't need prominent limbal rings or at least need to worry about it much if your eyes are that light. But if u have eyes that light+limbal rings that's like a +1.5 psl boost imo.
meh the first look too zombie like, Very bright eyes with no limbal rings does that.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
meh the first look too zombie like, Very bright eyes with no limbal rings does that.
foids love that look tho, super light eyes while is a giga halo and so exotic that yes it can look queer imo but in a good away

both are genetics
They appear and disappear in accordance to your state of health. People on buteyko, yoga, nutrition and semen retention circles are known to have affected theirs.

8693b5e8227b7fce7e44cbd3306187b7 1

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, mortis and Deleted member 2214
I’ve heard sleep helps

both are genetics
FEAE2A9C 217A 4E6B B85F FB67EAE884C8

I’ve seen this happen w/ someone I know in real life too, after they were hospitalized for a tummy infection once. The chart just says “dark” cause it being more visible, the color (pigmentation) is genetic, not the thickness, and obviously it doesn’t change overnight.

Obviously the first pic OP put isn’t gonna have the same ones as the ones shown here in their life, but your genes don’t change it alone. Unless u mean someone is genetically unhealthy overall in which case it does matter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mortis
They appear and disappear in accordance to your state of health. People on buteyko, yoga, nutrition and semen retention circles are known to have affected theirs.

View attachment 1119720
View attachment 1119748

I’ve seen this happen w/ someone I know in real life too, after they were hospitalized for a tummy infection once. The chart just says “dark” cause it being more visible, the color (pigmentation) is genetic, not the thickness, and obviously it doesn’t change overnight.

Obviously the first pic OP put isn’t gonna have the same ones as the ones shown here in their life, but your genes don’t change it alone. Unless u mean someone is genetically unhealthy overall in which case it does matter.
Agreed, they can fade as you age or with medical issues, but can you get a darker one when you didn't have one at the first place? I doubt it tbh

Agreed, they can fade as you age or with medical issues, but can you get a darker one when you didn't have one at the first place? I doubt it tbh
No, the color of it is genetic, it's just that as long as it's not the same color as your iris it should always be more visible. It's thickness is a sign of health.

If u have black limbal rings they will always be black, but if they're really thin then it doesn't matter. It could change a bit in shade though, like babies w/ dark blue eyes turning green but I doubt one's rings go from dark to light all throughout their life.

View attachment 1119720
U can still tell this girl has grey limbal rings even when they're thinner.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
this post is disproved by the a10 zac efron pill