Limbal Rings around Iris of Eye, “Honest Signal of Youth and Attractiveness”, HOW TO GET DARKER LIMBAL RINGS

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Many studies have indicated thick Prominent Dark Limbal Rings (which are most visible in people with light eyes, also said to be one of the main reason light eyes are attractive)
Are an “honest signal” to one’s youth, health, and reproductive value, as they tend to get less visible and lighter as we age, or maybe declining health.

3E4562EE 9211 40F8 9249 EE524D429622

F9752A73 8C6B 43E7 B1C8 0A00F0D1B191

someone with no limbal ring

BCD9B3F1 F248 4CED AF02 D3C4BFDCFC64

disgusting right.

Article talking about Limbal Rings
“Which is exactly the point. The limbal ring serves as an honest signal of youth and health—desirable qualities, reproductively speaking. The ring fades with age and with medical problems. It's thickest from infancy through the early 20s. A thick, dark limbal ring may make us appear younger. It makes the whites of the eyes whiter. This might be why so many people think light eyes are so sexy: the limbal ring, when present, is more prominent.”

It is said we all have some degree of limbal rings, but can get lighter as we age.

I have dark brown eyes, so limbal ring is barely visible in mirror only a little bit

but if I put a light up to my eye, looks hazel a bit, but

ZERO LIMBAL RING... 😡😡😡😤

wtf is this...

HOW CAN SOMEONE GET MORE OF A LIMBAL RING AS IT IS SAID TO CHANGE???

There’s something called “iridology”, which I really know nothing about which says to indicate your health and other shit based on your iris, and how it’s colors change

but is it possible to get darker limbal rings???

7B4149D9 98E5 47A7 BF8A BB490A657276
A0CF9253 DB04 4B73 97F3 1FA1090307F8
7420D9A0 1B1B 4FB3 9645 6FC8242D5E93
0408F26A E3F6 45EF A0DE 229AEAD455F6
21EDF0B4 84CE 4D80 B5A1 CD4EADF34B48

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
I've got black eyes so idc tbh, because I already have limbal rings.

I've never heard about this, still good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I've got black eyes so idc tbh, because I already have limbal rings.

I've never heard about this, still good thread.
You an see your limbal rings with black eyes???

Iridology is utter cope and low IQ nonsense. The melanin in your eyes doesn’t indicate one’s health issues. JFL. If that were true any laser eye color changing surgery like STRŌMA would get rid of these health issues you have.
You an see your limbal rings with black eyes???
You can’t. Dark limbal rings are useless if you’ve got a dark eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 18694, noprogressno and 10 others
OP you realize your example of someone without limbal rings is just someone wearing contacts.

Fuarrk why do so many colored contacts lack a nice sharp limal ring :rage: :rage: :rage: ?!

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and Mateusz74
Iridology is utter cope and low IQ nonsense. The melanin in your eyes doesn’t indicate one’s health issues. JFL. If that were true any laser eye color changing surgery like STRŌMA would get rid of these health issues you have.

You can’t. Dark limbal rings are useless if you’ve got a dark eye color.
You sound utter retarded

“If that were true any laser eye color changing surgery like STRŌMA would get rid of these health issues you have.”

yeah like topically clearing acne gets rid of your shit hormones.
OP you realize your example of someone without limbal rings is just someone wearing contacts.

Fuarrk why do so many colored contacts lack a nice sharp limal ring :rage: :rage: :rage: ?!
Yes looks disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Alexanderr
You sound utter retarded

“If that were true any laser eye color changing surgery like STRŌMA would get rid of these health issues you have.”
giphy.gif

You actually believe the melanin in your iris is related to your health issues?

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
giphy.gif

You actually believe the melanin in your iris is related to your health issues?
I don’t know, like I said I don’t know shit about itbut your statement is fucking stupid, means and proves nothing.

fixing a symptom doesn’t treat the entire cause retard.

“putting on a wig cures cancer”.

more then just Melanin in your eyes, yes many things about your looks indicate things about our health status this is fucking obvious, how would your iris be any different.

Attachments

• 1582334167640.png
    1582334167640.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, JizzFarmer, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
more then just Melanin in your eyes, yes many things about your looks indicate things about our health status this is fucking obvious, how would your iris be any different.
giphy.gif

Just because several things about our looks indicate things about our health shouldn’t mean we should automatically assume everything does. Imagine thinking people with darker hair are unhealthier just because they have dark hair. Absolutely nothing that iridology stands for is scientifically backed. This is why doctors don’t just look at your eyes and say you have this or that.

giphy.gif

Just because several things about our looks indicate things about our health shouldn’t mean we should automatically assume everything does. Imagine thinking people with darker hair are unhealthier just because they have dark hair. Absolutely nothing that iridology stands for is scientifically backed. This is why doctors don’t just look at your eyes and say you have this or that.
Retard I said none of that, again I said I don’t fucking know if it’s legit, but many things about your looks indicte your health status, FACT, as you age your limbal rings become lighter, FACT, now shit the fuck up and talk about the topic at hand.

making your limbal rings darker.

Is this a limbal ring?
Images   2020 02 21T222608453

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, enchanted_elixir, draco and 2 others
Didnt read
autistic newfag bluepilled thread

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Retard I said none of that, again I said I don’t fucking know if it’s legit, but many things about your looks indicte your health status
Cretin, you literally said several things about our looks indicate our health status so why would it be any different with our iris? Are you illiterate? So what if your limbal rings lighten if you age? On average people with naturally light eye colors have lighter limbal rings anyway.

I don’t know, like I said I don’t know shit about itbut your statement is fucking stupid, means and proves nothing.

fixing a symptom doesn’t treat the entire cause retard.

“putting on a wig cures cancer”.

Lmao that AnEmoji 😂
Yes I made a thread about this; my parents told me I was born with green eyes and through a shitty diet it turned to brown. Plenty of retards are willing to risk their eye sight and thousands of dollars for Stroma when all you have to do is Detox, Fast, juice Fast and eat mainly fruits and veggies to change your eye color.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PenileFacialSurgery
Cretin, you literally said several things about our looks indicate our health status so why would it be any different with our iris? Are you illiterate? So what if your limbal rings lighten if you age? On average people with naturally light eye colors have lighter limbal rings anyway.
Retarded fuck

this video talks about how rings around the inside of your iris are lipid deposits and can indicate high cholesterol and older age, commonly diagnosed by real eye doctors during a full eye exam.

shut the fuck up.

46897FEA CE8F 494C BA78 FBF40D7C8895
9F3D0EE5 B49F 446D 89B8 37353A710048

Lmao that AnEmoji 😂
Yes I made a thread about this; my parents told me I was born with green eyes and through a shitty diet it turned to brown. Plenty of retards are willing to risk their eye sight and thousands of dollars for Stroma when all you have to do is Detox, Fast, juice Fast and eat mainly fruits and veggies to change your eye color.

You do know babies are frequently born with light eyes, right? That’s because babies aren't born with all the melanin they are destined to have. The maturation process continues post-utero, eye color isn't set until 2 years of age.
Keep thinking your fucking diet turned your light eyes brown and not your genes you fucking autist.
this video talks about how rings around the inside of your iris are lipid deposits and can indicate high cholesterol and older age, commonl diagnosed by real eye doctors during a full eye exam.

shut the fuck up.

View attachment 277206View attachment 277207

How does this disprove my point that people with lighter eye colors have lighter limbal rings on average? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I have black eyes so my limbal ring is not separate from my iris

20191116_202552-jpg.165628

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Demonstrator
I have black eyes so my limbal ring is not separate from my iris

20191116_202552-jpg.165628
It is separate and it is there but because of your dark eye color it just isn’t noticeable. I don’t know why OP would even worry about his limbal ring when he has dark brown eyes and claims to barely be able to see them in the mirror. Might be because he’s retarded, though.

It is separate and it is there but because of your dark eye color it just isn’t noticeable. I don’t know why OP would even worry about his limbal ring when he has dark brown eyes and claims to barely be able to see them in the mirror. Might be because he’s retarded, though.
You stupid fuck, I said I might be getting Stroma/lighter eyes, and visible limbal rings are a crucial part of them being aesthetic you stupid retarded fuck.

7420D9A0 1B1B 4FB3 9645 6FC8242D5E93

Developed by a DC (chiropractor) and PhD (i.e. not real doctors)

Over.

• +1
You stupid fuck, I said I might be getting Stroma/lighter eyes, and visible limbal rings are a crucial part of them being aesthetic you stupid retarded fuck.
Keep crying for me you autistic retard. You didn’t mention that in the thread you stupid fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Keep crying for me you autistic retard. You didn’t mention that in the thread you stupid fuck.
Did I have to faggot, keep barking dog.

limbal rings are a great coloring halo

for example if u have pale skin+ dark thick limbal rings with a light colored iris, ink black brows and lashes, you're gonna look fucking stunning irl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, draco and 3 others
View attachment 277231

Developed by a DC (chiropractor) and PhD (i.e. not real doctors)

Over.
Iridology is a pseudoscience that attempts to use a persons iris to diagnose medical conditions. Iridology has not been shown to be an accurate or valid tool for diagnosing any medical conditions [1].
Apart from iris changes that occur in infants and people who get glaucoma, the iris appearance of an individual is pretty fucking constant throughout life - so much so that it is used to as as an identification system - iris identification.
This would suggest that the whole notion of illness being manifest as a change in the iris appearance is unsound as a means of diagnosing anything and therefore medically useless.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Hepatologyscribe
limbal rings are a great coloring halo

for example if u have pale skin+ dark thick limbal rings with a light colored iris, ink black brows and lashes, you're gonna look fucking stunning irl.

Is that a cape cobra?
Iridology is a pseudoscience that attempts to use a persons iris to diagnose medical conditions. Iridology has not been shown to be an accurate or valid tool for diagnosing any medical conditions [1].
Apart from iris changes that occur in infants and people who get glaucoma, the iris appearance of an individual is pretty fucking constant throughout life - so much so that it is used to as as an identification system - iris identification.
This would suggest that the whole notion of illness being manifest as a change in the iris appearance is unsound as a means of diagnosing anything and therefore medically useless.

Thank you for you high iq words!

• +1
Did I have to faggot, keep barking dog.
Room temperature IQ. Why would you not have to mention you’d potentially be getting this procedure if you’re talking about limbal rings? Having dark limbal rings or not having them isn’t relevant to people with dark colored eyes since you can barely notice the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Room temperature IQ. Why would you not have to mention you’d potentially be getting this procedure if you’re talking about limbal rings? Having dark limbal rings or not having them isn’t relevant to people with dark colored eyes since you can barely notice the difference.
It is completely irrelevant because I’m solely asking how can they become darker, in general, could be for anyone, I specifically don’t have to be put in the damn equation

shut the fuck up faggot. Keep barking over irrelevant shit.

It is completely irrelevant because I’m solely asking how can they become darker, in general, could be for anyone, I specifically don’t have to be put in the damn equation
That only makes you seem more retarded. Trying to improve something that won’t benefit you in any way is incredibly low IQ.

Solotica natural

That only makes you seem more retarded. Trying to improve something that won’t benefit you in any way is incredibly low IQ.
Already fucking said my eyes look hazel in light

suck a damn dick

the thread mainly says

“limbal rings are important and mostly visible in light eyes, they can change, how can you make them darker”

doesn’t really involune just shut the fuck up annoying autist.

Already fucking said my eyes look hazel in light

suck a damn dick

the thread mainly says

“limbal rings are important and mostly essentially only visible in light eyes, they can change, how can you make them darker”

doesn’t really involune just shut the fuck up annoying autist.
It’s astounding you can’t see how retarded you are. In normal conditions no one will notice a dark limbal ring when you’ve got dark brown eyes so it’s quite literally useless trying to improve them. Now if you’d just initially mentioned you were planning on getting STRŌMA I would’ve reacted differently. Also, JFL at you even mentioning that pseudoscience bullshit.

It’s astounding you can’t see how retarded you are. In normal conditions no one will notice a dark limbal ring when you’ve got dark brown eyes so it’s quite literally useless trying to improve them. Now if you’d just initially mentioned you were planning on getting STRŌMA I would’ve reacted differently. Also, JFL at you even mentioning that pseudoscience bullshit.
Autistic faggot

the thread just mentions the importance of limbal rings, improving limbal rings isn’t necessarily just for me, it’s for the forum, that’s why we share LooksMaxing information you selfish retard.

why are you so hung up on these little useless things? Autism OCD?

again like I said certain health conditions are proven to change the iris, and it can change overtime and has when people adjusted certain health issues.

shut the fuck up already you barking Low IQ autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
Iridology is pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: Metatron and Alexanderr
Okay that legitimately proves and says but you knowing nothing about it and immediately dismissing it.

Autistic faggot

the thread just mentions the importance of limbal rings, improving limbal rings isn’t necessarily just for me, it’s for the forum, that’s why we share LooksMaxing information you selfish retard.

why are you so hung up on these little useless things? Autism OCD?

again like I said certain health conditions are proven to change the iris, and it can change overtime and has when people adjusted certain health issues.

shut the fuck up already you barking Low IQ autist.
Didn’t read, neck yourself you low IQ autist.
Let him cope.

Okay that legitimately proves and says but you knowing nothing about it and immediately dismissing it.
Except the burden of proof is on Iridology, and I've known about this pseudoscience for years just lol

Except the burden of proof is on Iridology, and I've known about this pseudoscience for years just lol
I’ve also known about it for years, doesn’t mean I’ve studied or looked into it at all, doubt you’ve have much either.

Keep barking you autistic faggot.

You seem mad, are you butthurt?
Dog. You’re not enough to provoke me, I just decided I won’t spend my time writing a high IQ reply for your autistic skull.
I wrote a paragraph in this thread explaining why it was pseudoscience but he seems to have disregarded it.

Dog. You’re not enough to provoke me, I just decided I won’t spend my time writing a high IQ reply for your autistic skull.

I wrote a paragraph in this thread explaining why it was pseudoscience but he seems to have disregarded it.
Didn’t read pathetic autist.

kill yourself useless scum.

keep barking.

You read every word, just like how you’ll read every word of this post. Keep reading, dog.
Still replying? Keep barking pathetic autist

you right now

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:

I’ve also known about it for years, doesn’t mean I’ve studied or looked into it at all, doubt you’ve have much either.
Just because someone's spent 30 years of their life studying zodiac signs doesn't mean it's legit.

• +1
This nigga still replying

On a fucking leash, kill yourself worthless subhuman.
Just because someone's spent 30 years of their life studying zodiac signs doesn't mean it's legit.
Who mentioned astrology, still saying you need some basic understanding, information knowledge and research before you completely dismiss something, know it alls.

Many studies have indicated thick Prominent Dark Limbal Rings (which are most visible in people with light eyes, also said to be one of the main reason light eyes are attractive)
Are an “honest signal” to one’s youth, health, and reproductive value, as they tend to get less visible and lighter as we age, or maybe declining health.

View attachment 277137
View attachment 277138

someone with no limbal ring

View attachment 277140
disgusting right.

Article talking about Limbal Rings
“Which is exactly the point. The limbal ring serves as an honest signal of youth and health—desirable qualities, reproductively speaking. The ring fades with age and with medical problems. It's thickest from infancy through the early 20s. A thick, dark limbal ring may make us appear younger. It makes the whites of the eyes whiter. This might be why so many people think light eyes are so sexy: the limbal ring, when present, is more prominent.”

It is said we all have some degree of limbal rings, but can get lighter as we age.

I have dark brown eyes, so limbal ring is barely visible in mirror only a little bit

but if I put a light up to my eye, looks hazel a bit, but

ZERO LIMBAL RING... 😡😡😡😤

wtf is this...

HOW CAN SOMEONE GET MORE OF A LIMBAL RING AS IT IS SAID TO CHANGE???

There’s something called “iridology”, which I really know nothing about which says to indicate your health and other shit based on your iris, and how it’s colors change

but is it possible to get darker limbal rings???

View attachment 277143View attachment 277144View attachment 277145View attachment 277146View attachment 277147

Can't be bothered to read the back-and-forth bitching that's going on here, but:

Limbal rings fade with age and are indeed a powerful, subconsciously-processed indicator of youth.
I once dumped a girl because I noticed her limbal rings were fading.

They can fluctuate as they fade, but the best way to keep them around longer is to avoid stress and get lots of sleep.
Afraid I cannot be of any help in identifying a way to outright restore them.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
These good?

Attachments

• F5677758-7CCF-457B-AE2B-A4022BE21B2A.jpeg
    F5677758-7CCF-457B-AE2B-A4022BE21B2A.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 40
Can't be bothered to read the back-and-forth bitching that's going on here, but:

Limbal rings fade with age and are indeed a powerful, subconsciously-processed indicator of youth.
I once dumped a girl because I noticed her limbal rings were fading.

They can fluctuate as they fade, but the best way to keep them around longer is to avoid stress and get lots of sleep.
Afraid I cannot be of any help in identifying a way to outright restore them.
Yeah that fucking sucks and is what I’m trying to figure out.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
He’s retarded, ignore him.

He’s retarded, ignore him.
LMFAO, this fucking autist is replying

Kill your fucking Subhuman self worthless stupid cunt,

you’ve said nothing of value And argued over irrelevant shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back