[LIPSTICK ALLEY BLACKPILL] It's over for coltonhaynescels; he's too ugly for LSA users.

Are these LSA users delusional?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
There was this thread on Lipstick Alley where someone posted a picture to "Smash or Pass" asking users if they would smash or pass a bloated Colton Haynes.

JFL AT THE AUDACITY OF THESE USERS

THEY'RE CALLING HIM "AVERAGE-LOOKING" AND "UGLY" YET MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY UGLY THEMSELVES AS HE MOGS THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE THERE COMBINED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A GUY LIKE THAT MINUS THE STATUS AND MONEY WON'T EVEN LOOK AT THEM IRL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THESE COMMENTS. CAGEFUEL TBH:

THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE CONFRONTED WITH THE TRUTH THAT SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALSO KILL ASIAN PEOPLE FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL. JFL AT THE REACTS ON THIS POST:

GANDYPILLED; WHEN THEY MEAN THEY LIKE AN OLDER MAN THEY PROBABLY MEAN A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE GANDY:

THEY ALSO THOUGHT COLTON HAYNES WAS THE OP. JFL IF THEY THINK SOME HOLLYWOOD ACTOR WOULD SHITPOST ON AN INTERNET FORUM:

JFL AT THE DELUSION LEVELS OF THESE LSA USERS IN 2022. NOT EVEN A DESCENDED GIGACHAD IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM, JUST BECAUSE HE'S A BIT FAT.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 8165 and 11 others
Dn read. kys.

• +1
Reactions: onyxpilled and gamma
This is how many guys on here are like when talking about females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 8165, EasternRightWinger15 and 11 others
Fuck These whores.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Scammer and Xangsane
This is how many guys on here are like when talking about females
It's delusional that they'd reject a descended Chad when he mogs all of them combined

One user said she likes Paul Newman types jfl.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
you need to be 7 psl to get a fat black woman in the USA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Entschuldigung, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Beetlejuice
@StrangerDanger @Sorken @LooksOrDeath @spiggacel @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542 and StrangerDanger
What did you expect you sent the worst picture of him possible

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Anchor_Ship
That's Colton Haynes???? He better go back to lean asap or say goodbye to acting career or anything tbh. I vote not delusional cause he looks completely shit there and warrants the reactions of "is that yourself you're posting?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Xangsane
That's Colton Haynes???? He better go back to lean asap or say goodbye to acting career or anything tbh. I vote not delusional cause he looks completely shit there and warrants the reactions of "is that yourself you're posting?"
He still mogs 99% of the users there in that state

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You know those politicians that "take themselves out of the running/out of nomination" for some position that they were never going to get anyways? Well, this is an example of that. Sheboons do this to protect their egos from being bruised:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Would they slobber all over him if he was in his prime (minus status, money and being gay?)
I suppose yes? Since he's known. Otherwise no, they only slobber over either 6+psl or dudes that mog them by 1+ psl point or 2 SMV points

• +1
I suppose yes? Since he's known. Otherwise no, they only slobber over either 6+psl or dudes that mog them by 1+ psl point or 2 SMV points
No no, what I'm trying to mean is a guy with the exact same looks, minus status/fame/money/homosexuality.

Isn't he well above 6 PSL?

Wow.

I set a calender reminder for this very day.
Don't worry, I'm gonna do an epic mog battle very soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

so females dont find him attractive and males here do

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
You know those politicians that "take themselves out of the running/out of nomination" for some position that they were never going to get anyways? Well, this is an example of that. do this to protect their egos from being bruised:ROFLMAO:
What makes you think so, do they know the mog is too brutal, and that a guy like that (minus money/status/fame) would never look at them?

No no, what I'm trying to mean is a guy with the exact same looks, minus status/fame/money/homosexuality.

Isn't he well above 6 PSL?
No I'd say he's same rated as you, 5.75. Maybe 6-6.25 on absolute perfect pics

• Hmm...
No I'd say he's same rated as you, 5.75. Maybe 6-6.25 on absolute perfect pics
Everyone here rates him 6.5 PSL jfl

Failos?

@noodlelover why not delusional?

• +1
He still mogs 99% of the users there in that state
99% of men are subhuman that women do not even register as existing. Which is why he is considered average of a "human" man, and nothing special.

The vast majority of men will never be successful in the dating market, to a reasonable standard of happiness, no matter how much they looksmax.

Most men have given up because it never began for them, and women won't even see them in bars, clubs, or online dating, so women are already seeing the top guys, then they ignore 99% of what they see because it's not good enough for them to register it as existing.

A girls was seriously bitching on social media about how no guy ever shows interest her and she's been alone for so long, days after rejecting me. This is every girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anyanglover, Lawton88, Beetlejuice and 2 others
do they know the mog is too brutal, and that a guy like that (minus money/status/fame) would never look at them
Imma be real with you chief I think Colton Haynes is like HTN at most, even Chadlite would be stretching it IMO he just looks pretty average however he mogs those LSA sheeboons easily and they know it:ROFLMAO: if they tell themselves that they rejected him, they can make themselves out to be the winner when irl.....

Everyone here rates him 6.5 PSL jfl

Failos?
Sorry I remember the wrong guy lol, ye he probably is 6.25-6.5 as well. I don't know who I'm thinking of, there's a dude who looks similar pheno with a very square and wide jaw that looks uncanny. Maybe Zac Efron?

• +1
Sorry I remember the wrong guy lol, ye he probably is 6.25-6.5 as well. I don't know who I'm thinking of, there's a dude who looks similar pheno with a very square and wide jaw that looks uncanny. Maybe Zac Efron?
Which guy was it? Post him here?

Imma be real with you chief I think Colton Haynes is like HTN at most, even Chadlite would be stretching it IMO he just looks pretty average however he mogs those LSA easily and they know it:ROFLMAO: if they tell themselves that they rejected him, they can make themselves out to be the winner when irl.....
Really, in what way is he only HTN? He's a legit chad to me tbh

Yeah, IRL a guy with his looks (minus status and money) would reject her.

I made an account with the name being Spanish for white king.

• JFL
99% of men are subhuman that women do not even register as existing. Which is why he is considered average of a "human" man, and nothing special.

The vast majority of men will never be successful in the dating market, to a reasonable standard of happiness, no matter how much they looksmax.

Most men have given up because it never began for them, and women won't even see them in bars, clubs, or online dating, so women are already seeing the top guys, then they ignore 99% of what they see because it's not good enough for them to register it as existing.

A girls was seriously bitching on social media about how no guy ever shows interest her and she's been alone for so long, days after rejecting me. This is every girl.
The thing is, the user posted the worst picture of him on the forum. Basically the same guy but overweight. It's amazing how women at the absolute bottom of the barrel in SMV would reject an average, overweight white man in his what, 30s?

JFL. Let me guess. That girl wants gigachad only?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back