Im roping myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Vidyacoper
Mewing 24/7 to mog Chico.

“Tape mouth at night to stop me from mouthbreathing”

Man this is another level lol

What I did was the following:
-Hardmewing 24/7
-Chewing gums 1 hour a day (Started a couple months ago)
-Taking Vit D and Zinc supplements
-Lowered my bf
-I even did some bonesmashing to my chin and cheekbones for a period. Didn't hit very hard, but I noticed cheekbones growed pretty fast from that, I don't suggest you doing it though if you don't know what you're doing and if you don't want to risk. Keep in mind I did it for like a month.
-I started eating half a raw broccoli everyday (from 2 months, mainly for vit K1 and Sulforaphane)
-Did neck exercises to tighten my neck skin (started a couple months ago, but definitely makes my jaw look better)
-I do hyoid attached muscles exercises before going to sleep to highen the hyoid
-I got back to weightlifting, it could help with facial development as it raises T, DHT and igf1
-I started drinking a liter of skimmed milk a day (calcium + proteins)
-I chew food hard and move it around my mouth using my tongue

I also did other things, but I don't think they had much to do with my skull reshaping.
When I chew I decide where to chew in regards to my needs, basing my choice on this graph

And lots of other things, but I can't bother reading that list and adding the rest

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
-Hardmewing 24/7
-Lowered my bf
-I even did some bonesmashing to my chin and cheekbones for a period. Didn't hit very hard, but I noticed cheekbones growed pretty fast from that, I don't suggest you doing it though if you don't know what you're doing and if you don't want to risk. Keep in mind I did it for like a month.
-I started eating half a raw broccoli everyday (from 2 months, mainly for vit K1 and Sulforaphane)
-Did neck exercises to tighten my neck skin (started a couple months ago, but definitely makes my jaw look better)
-I do hyoid attached muscles exercises before going to sleep to highen the hyoid
-I got back to weightlifting, it could help with facial development as it raises T, DHT and igf1

I also did other things, but I don't think they had much to do with my skull reshaping.
When I chew I decide where to chew in regards to my needs, basing my choice on this graph

And lots of other things, but I can't bother reading that list and adding the rest
What's your age?

-Hardmewing 24/7
-Lowered my bf

Did you notice any diff by chewing gum or is it cope?

image0.gif

meanwhile chad just exists and rawdogs your oneitis every day

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Getting lean
Taking care of skin

Did you notice any diff by chewing gum or is it cope?
Huge improvement in jawline.
Been chewing for around 4/5 months now.
Just beware of tmd

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Just beware of tmd
Chewing falim gum?
Never understood this "chewing" thing, how tf else are you supposed to eat your food

Chewing falim gum?
Never understood this "chewing" thing, how tf else are you supposed to eat your food
Chewing 3/4 Brooklyn hardened gums

Just beware of tmd
I used to clench 24/7 for 6 months and now I have severe TMS

I used to clench 24/7 for 6 months and now I have severe TMS
I have been doing it for over a year and have no problems.
If I feel something is off I stop

Melanotan 2
Mk677
Train every day
Fin
Retin A
Derminator 2 on skin and hair line, followed by vitamin c
Sauna every few days
Laser on face at this clinic
Stubblemaxx
Eat healthy asf (meals are delivered)