Literally nobody respects "alpha behavior"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's all horseshit I have never seen anybody treat someone else like garbage and then have other people respect them more afterward. I have seen instances in which somebody who already had decent status was able to treat others poorly without anybody giving a shit but never ever have I seen somebody alpha male their way into status/respect. It's just a bullshit hollywood movie trope. 90% of the time behaving "alpha" in the real world will just make others hate you and nobody will want to be around you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, MammothActuary, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Bro, after I shaved my head and look like The Rock girls just dont approach or talk to me because I'm so alpha they're intimidated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nexu, Deleted member 773, Deleted member 3043 and 7 others
alpha male= low IQ savage. fuck that shit

Best way to get respect is through the other guy knowing you can beat up him. There’s some deep primal reasoning and respect for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3043, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
btw are you still working on the blackpill manifesto? I remember reading it when I was a lurker.

btw are you still working on the blackpill manifesto? I remember reading it when I was a lurker.

My current plan is to release new chapters whenever I feel like it/am angry enough.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, which chapter did you like the most so far?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
cope, it's not about treating people like garbage.

In the jungle the only thing that matters is FWHR and punch power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
My current plan is to release new chapters whenever I feel like it/am angry enough.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, which chapter did you like the most so far?
I enjoyed chapter one the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
tbh you're right. Gotta act human to be treated like one

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
kinda sounds like cope and your posting this i nrage of getting imtimidated irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A lot of it is bs but not all of it is.
Ever since I stopped giving a fuck about pleasing people, people never spoke down to me in a condescending way. Basically you have to give them the impression that you are the one judging them not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and fukmylyf
Ever since I stopped giving a fuck about pleasing people, people never spoke down to me in a condescending way. Basically you have to give them the impression that you are the one judging them not the other way around.
this is so legit.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
examples?

Best way to get respect is through the other guy knowing you can beat up him. There’s some deep primal reasoning and respect for that.
NOT suitable for today’s world. If you do this you need to make sure that you completely destroy any chance of him getting back at you because he will be in hatred of you behind your back and betray you when the chance arrives. The far better solution is to talk to him and get him to like you (this comes with other benefits too)

EDIT: I thought it said actually beat him up, nvm then

extreme fucking cope

in 2019 if you're not violet, assertive and condescending you're gonna get stepped on

there's no inbetween

you don't help people. you don't say thank you. you don't compliment

theres only yourself and no one else

people respect narcies who lives for their own goals and amusement

people don't respect people who live for other people

• +1
90% of the time behaving "alpha" in the real world will just make others hate you and nobody will want to be around you.
That's all I want since I'll never get respect due to my face. And dark triad theory has worked in obtaining that.

extreme fucking cope

in 2019 if you're not violet, assertive and condescending you're gonna get stepped on

there's no inbetween

Easy to do if you are 6’7” yes, otherwise no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
NOT suitable for today’s world. If you do this you need to make sure that you completely destroy any chance of him getting back at you because he will be in hatred of you behind your back and betray you when the chance arrives. The far better solution is to talk to him and get him to like you (this comes with other benefits too)
Yes, but there seems to be some unspoken respect or code when a guy says “yeah i do MMA/BJJ/Muay Thai.” And usually in fights, the two become friends and respect each other after a fight.

Easy to do if you are 6’7” yes, otherwise no
cope i know dark triad average height people who get what they want always

yeah doesnt work if ur manlet

• +1
every single poster has a different opinion about "alpha behavior"

shit thread ngl

muh respect :feelskek: want me to buy you an ice cream? :feelsyay:

You don't have to be an asshole but people have to be afraid of you.

Good thread. Repped.

you just have to be the leader of your social group, the person everyone relies on, the person everyone follows

a natural leader you could say not neccecerally violent or ooga booga

examples?
Works on every aspect of life.
Whether it comes to your job or just for friendships etc.
Usually older people tend to speak down to you which is why you should never bow down to them or even apologize.
It's hard to find an example without being too specific but even simple things like not being overly nice to customers or staff when you are the costumer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i agree.

being a prettyboy is much more preferable

extreme fucking cope

there's no inbetween

Repped

its cause youre smol