LL surgery scheduled. I need your advice on how to maxx everything possible

elgato97

elgato97

Iron
Hey fellas. I am 160cm man. I will have LL surgery at the end of October or start of November. I am sure it will change my life drastically, but what would you also suggest me to do? From improving my looks, status, charisma to dating advices. After years of invisibility, miserability, pain and suicidal thoughts I found a power in me to make my life as best as possible. I am glad to find this forum, where I can meet other people who also wants to improve themselves and help others. This how I look right now. What psl would you give me and how much 8-10 cm (+4 cm heels, 12-14 in sum) would change my attractiveness?
Thanks in advance. Hope it will be nice thread
78F210A3 F718 4D89 8053 2FDFB0D8315E

Attachments

• 67093110-0759-4C3F-992F-16C29C803AFA.jpeg
    67093110-0759-4C3F-992F-16C29C803AFA.jpeg
    672.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D70BC029-2AC0-4180-B1BA-1BC6B9BF02E2.jpeg
    D70BC029-2AC0-4180-B1BA-1BC6B9BF02E2.jpeg
    763.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik, fauxfox, Deleted member 15854 and 12 others
needs rhino.
Also being 170-175 is still manlet but ofc way better than being 160 so get it done for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, ROTTING, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
go ER tbh
What is ER? I googled it but couldn’t find any explanation
Edit: Apparently it means to do mass murder. If it is sarcasm, I am ok. But if your life is fucked up and instead of making it better, you try to make others worse, then please don’t write anything here.
On my way of this self improvement I will definitely help other men too. I know what is suffering and I would definitely not want others feel the same. But now I need your precious advices.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Bloatedcelbag, Deleted member 2413 and 19 others
needs rhino.
Also being 170-175 is still manlet but ofc way better than being 160 so get it done for sure.
I know 170-175 is still short, but it won’t put unbreakable boundary on my way. And I can forget all the stress and bad memories associated with it. I don’t want to be a 190 gigachad who would attract success and woman without trying. I want to work hard and enjoy the life, which I think 170-175cm would let me. Don’t you think? I like how I look and I got good penis size, especially for my height. One of my goals is to master to how to use it.
For years my mom told me to do rhino. Its side view is nice, but after I got surgery on removing cartilage from nose it got wider. I will definitely consider doing rhino. Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Niklaus Mikaelson, fruitgunpop and 3 others
Good eyebrows

Watch that hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ChristianChad, NewJawSzn and 1 other person
Good eyebrows

Watch that hairline
Genetically I think I don’t have recessing hairline. But for sure if I sense something I will try treat it. What psl would you give?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Genetically I think I don’t have recessing hairline. But for sure if I sense something I will try treat it. What psl would you give?
It looks like you're balding

Idk above average but nothing special

I know 170-175 is still short, but it won’t put unbreakable boundary on my way. And I can forget all the stress and bad memories associated with it. I don’t want to be a 190 gigachad who would attract success and woman without trying. I want to work hard and enjoy the life, which I think 170-175cm would let me. Don’t you think? I like how I look and I got good penis size, especially for my height. One of my goals is to master to how to use it.
For years my mom told me to do rhino. Its side view is nice, but after I got surgery on removing cartilage from nose it got wider. I will definitely consider doing rhino. Thanks for the advice
Based tbh. U mental mog all the rotters here.
U have some noticeable asymmetries that could be related to your jaw and occlusion. How is your teeth?
Other than that yeah rhino and eyebrow, hair and skin maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Bitch, Tasty17 and 5 others
Based tbh. U mental mog all the rotters here.
U have some noticeable asymmetries that could be related to your jaw and occlusion. How is your teeth?
Other than that yeah rhino and eyebrow, hair and skin maxxing.
Yes, I have some asymmetry, but I thought it is as much as of normal person. My teeth is straight. I used brackets during childhood.
What do you suggest me to do with eyebrows and hair? Now I consider rhino and skin maxxing. Especially after I read a brilliant tread on improving skin

Yes, I have some asymmetry, but I thought it is as much as of normal person. My teeth is straight. I used brackets during childhood.
What do you suggest me to do with eyebrows and hair? Now I consider rhino and skin maxxing. Especially after I read a brilliant tread on improving skin
What about your Jaw?
Can u take a pic standing far from the camera and looking straight into it. Without angle frauding.
The right side of your face significantly droops in comparison to the left side.
Idk if its noticeable in motion or if its noticeable to normies. Could just be my aspie dbz failo scanner :feelsthink:

Nice to hear.

How did u get the money for LL?

Are u going a Turkey/Indian surgeon?

Which LL method?

How many cm are u trying to gain?

Also you may have to move to a short country aswell OP.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member, Carpediem and 1 other person
You have a good enough T face. This surgery alone will surely improve your life quality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, ChristianChad, Meteor21 and 3 others
just give up, at that height and with that face youre just too far gone

@TheBlunderYears

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and NewJawSzn
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and elgato97
Nice to hear.

How did u get the money for LL?

Are u going a Turkey/Indian surgeon?

Which LL method?

How many cm are u trying to gain?

Also you may have to move to a short country aswell OP.
My family will support me. I will do it in Turkey with Halil Buldu. I am trying 8-10 cm. I live in a country where the average height is 172-174. So for me being 172-174 with heels would be enough

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 18840, ChristianChad and 1 other person
just give up, at that height and with that face youre just too far gone

@TheBlunderYears
He can slay even at his height just this surgery will make him more desirable to more % of girls

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
My family will support me. I will do it in Turkey with Halil Buldu. I am trying 8-10 cm. I live in a country where the average height is 172-174. So for me being 172-174 with heels would be enough
BRO I was gonna go with him but a company stopped working with him cos he kept fucking people up

I don’t wanna alarm you but he kept giving people bow legs and ducking peoples shit up. There’s a reason this company stopped working with him

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, ROTTING and ChristianChad
He can slay even at his height just this surgery will make him more desirable to more % of girls
Apart from girls. I have traumas related with my height. I’m just in a cycle, which I fall over and over. And of the solutions for me is to make this surgery. But ngl, being desired by more woman is not a thing I wouldn’t want.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ChristianChad
BRO I was gonna go with him but a company stopped working with him cos he kept fucking people up

I don’t wanna alarm you but he kept giving people bow legs and ducking peoples shit up. There’s a reason this company stopped working with him
Which company do you mean? Right now he works with Livelifetaller and I saw many patients returning to regular life after the surgery. The previous company didn’t stop working with him, but he changed them to this one. I haven’t heard a case of him giving bow legs. You need to be too amateur to do that imo. And he did more than 1300 surgeries. I am following him for 2 years and he even lengthened one patient 18cm. And he is good right now

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, ROTTING, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Which company do you mean? Right now he works with Livelifetaller and I saw many patients returning to regular life after the surgery. The previous company didn’t stop working with him, but he changed them to this one. I haven’t heard a case of him giving bow legs. You need to be too amateur to do that imo. And he did more than 1300 surgeries. I am following him for 2 years and he even lengthened one patient 18cm. And he is good right now
idk man he sounds good too

i dont see why this company would say hes fucked too many people up and stopped working with him if it wasnt true..

they gave some evidence too of after surgery scans

they said if u want a good surgeon. you need one that can show you after surgery scans like 6 months after. for proof they dont fuck ppl up

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, ROTTING and ChristianChad
How old are you?

Don't read any queer here, no woman will reject you at 5'9

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad and elgato97
Paley or risk of being crippled is high.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
lol its not gonna do shit. youll still be a manlet and your face is still sub par. get it twice and then youll just be a normal invisible to ltn

Don't read any queer here, no woman will reject you at 5'9
are you stupid? he literally has the typical incel face. he will go from weak ugly prey to ugly rapist jfl. if he tried to speak to a woman in toronto theyd call the police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
are you stupid? he literally has the typical incel face. he will go from weak ugly prey to ugly rapist jfl. if he tried to speak to a woman in toronto theyd call the police
he looks better then average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 5892
Hey fellas. I am 160cm man. I will have LL surgery at the end of October or start of November. I am sure it will change my life drastically, but what would you also suggest me to do? From improving my looks, status, charisma to dating advices. After years of invisibility, miserability, pain and suicidal thoughts I found a power in me to make my life as best as possible. I am glad to find this forum, where I can meet other people who also wants to improve themselves and help others. This how I look right now. What psl would you give me and how much 8-10 cm (+4 cm heels, 12-14 in sum) would change my attractiveness?
Thanks in advance. Hope it will be nice threadView attachment 1802625
get a fade and keep it well kept. also clean up your eyebrows there are plenty of tutorials. gym max if possible. good luck my man

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and elgato97
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sondern, AtlasTH, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
Doing LL just to be normie brutal. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: elgato97
Your only way to chad is to become a trillionaire

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: elgato97 and Deleted member 5892
Scam that surgery money from your parents and invest

• JFL
Thanks in advance. Hope it will be nice threadView attachment 1802625
looking good bro srs. also 170-175 is treated normal by non .org rotters

• Love it
You'll be fine, already above average facially. Maybe grow some facial hair, workout, basic stuff. The improved height alone will help a lot. Happy for you, OP

• Love it
Glad to hear it bro, and sorry you experienced some negativity here. Some people in this website just are toxic asf and wanna bring people down. You have a really good jawline, and a decent face. I would recommend getting a rhinoplasty as your nose seems a bit weirdly shaped. If you can afford it, maybe get double LL, going from 5'2 to 5'8 (because with double I think you can gain up to 6 inches) would make your life quite literally 10 times better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413, highT, ChristianChad and 3 others
So you're doing femur LON.

Good luck man, as someone whose done femur LON, it's tough, but doable.

How long is your wingspan by the way?

Normie facially in my opinion, weak HTN, being 170cm is still poor height, so avoid tall Europe at any cost, but you can do well at ethnic countries

You look good dude- Dave Franco has been mentioned and I see it. Your jaw is excellent and you have very good harmony so don't go mad with surgeries. What bodyfat % are you?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and elgato97
You look good dude- Dave Franco has been mentioned and I see it. Your jaw is excellent and you have very good harmony so don't go mad with surgeries. What bodyfat % are you?
My body fat was like 10-14%, in the last 3 month I think I am around 18-20%. I work hard on cardio and do a lot of stretches to be in shape, so just before the surgery I am planning to be at 10% again. Thanks for the good words. Can’t explain how much motivation I got from such messages here

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and ChristianChad
So you're doing femur LON.

Good luck man, as someone whose done femur LON, it's tough, but doable.

How long is your wingspan by the way?
My wingspan is 163, but I have narrow shoulders. My arms reach half of my femurs right now, so I don’t think +8 cm will make me look like T-Rex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and ChristianChad
You're gonna need to be stretching like crazy

• +1
Glad to hear it bro, and sorry you experienced some negativity here. Some people in this website just are toxic asf and wanna bring people down. You have a really good jawline, and a decent face. I would recommend getting a rhinoplasty as your nose seems a bit weirdly shaped. If you can afford it, maybe get double LL, going from 5'2 to 5'8 (because with double I think you can gain up to 6 inches) would make your life quite literally 10 times better.
That’s something I already think about tbh. And I am 5’3 now))) going from 5’3 to 5’9 would definitely make my life 10 times better, but I need to consider time commitment, proportions, money and other things. As I said before I don’t want to live life in beginner mode, I just don’t want it to be hardcore. I think 170 wouldn’t put too much burden on my way, but I still will think about doing another surgery

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fruitgunpop and ChristianChad