lmao do some idiots really think the male prime is 29-35 years old?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
at that age , you most likely are near bald, cant get it ur dick up, have wrinkles, and just overall look old. maybe for financial stability its the prime.

male physical prime is 18-25.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Nibba, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and pisslord
Look up how old jeremy meeks, nick bateman, a lot of male models, and most movie stars are
Only subhumans get wrinkles, bald, and look old by mid 30s.
These are peaks for actors, people with top of the line skin care, diet, exercise, and overall health
red is female, blue is male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Look up how old jeremy meeks, nick bateman, a lot of male models, and most movie stars are

then i guess most men with the exepcvtion of male models are subhumans.

jeremy meeks makes money off his looks, hes a genetic outlier, and he probably has had a few fillers i think done.

nick bateman looked better younger+ hes overrated, he squints 24/7. hes haloed by height and body.

it should be noted these actors get botox/fillers to reduce the effects of aging all the time

The absolute prime males would be early 20s instead of mostly early 30s if men really did peak in early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Teen years are prime years for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Demir and Pex1992
yea those are the years you should be able to enjoy the most carefree, but its not the prime in terms of looks.

Teen years are depressing as shit for lots of people. I think prime is 20-30 when you can think for yourself and realise realities and work to improve yourself the best you can.

• +1
Reactions: Mewingexpert, Edi, Zeta ascended and 3 others
yea those are the years you should be able to enjoy the most carefree, but its not the prime in terms of looks.
Cope
Teen years are depressing as shit for lots of people. I think prime is 20-30 when you can think for yourself and realise realities and work to improve yourself the best you can.
Life is not about improving yourself, it's about fucking jbs

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Autist and Yummyinmytummy
Lookswise I'd say anywhere between 21-25 is the male prime depending on when you mature fully (as long as you're not norwooding)

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Anyways, for average man: Male desirability to women peaks in the late 20s and does not fall below the average for all men until 36. ~ok cupid.
Anyways this is largely a cumskin's problem as white people tend to age like shit.

Male prime is 30-40

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Autist
I'm 33 and I look better than when i did at 21.

My face has filled out, my acne has gone, i don't have any wrinkles because I take care of my skin...

My hair was never great, i think i had a norwood 1 when i was early 20's

Furthermore, i've never smoked. My friend from school has been a smoker for over a decade and his face looks like shit. Leathery wrinkly skin, lots of crows feet when he smiles..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Life ends at 18.

First kiss
First slay.
First party.
Hanging out with friends.

After 18 is irrelevant its already over.

Everything past hs is cope to make up for shit hs experience.

That's why majority of movies are hs comedies/dramas etc,because people only care about their lost youth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Edi, Vitruvian and 7 others
Life ends at 18.

First kiss
First slay.
First party.

That's why majority of movies are hs comedies/dramas etc,because people only care about their lost youth.

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Life ends at 18.

First kiss
First slay.
First party.

my prime was in 16-21 , I look shittier and shittier every year since then

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
at that age , you most likely are near bald, cant get it ur dick up, have wrinkles, and just overall look old. maybe for financial stability its the prime.

Depends some look always younger than their actual age and peak from mid twenties to mid thirties.

But you on the other hand.. already look like a soulless betabux father who wants to die sooner than later :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My face kept changing until i hit 25 and looks more masculine now, I am almost 26 now but yeah it;s probably over at 30

Life ends at 18.

First kiss
First slay.
First party.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Jfl at these cucks saying male prime starts at 18-25 or 25-40 ...male prime starts after 50 and its not a cope just deal with the fact

• +1
"Now that I have spent 4-12 years of my life on schooling and hard work, I am now ready for the ladies!" :soy::soy::bluepill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 245 and Demir
Holy shit at this pseudo-science. There is no drastic biological process that happens between 25-35, none. Of course if you spent throughout your 20s roasting on the sun for that golden tan, naturally you're gonna look wrinkled and leatherly like an old wench at fucking 30.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, Deleted member 470 and kobecel
I know only one man that looked better at 30 than at 20 , he used to be my best friend. In 20 he used to be overweight (over 200lbs), had skin problems and big nose (he looked somewhat similar to Jsanza29 but not that bad). He started gymceling hard, fixed skin and took surgery to make his nose smaller. Btw he was incel who ascended at 23-24.

Literally all other people that I MET IN MY LIFE looked better at 20 that at 30, so stop coping for fuck sake

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
If the pinacle of men attractiveness is 20-25 im fucked

Last edited:
Depends on the male. Meeks is currently 35.

Jfl at these cucks saying male prime starts at 18-25 or 25-40 ...male prime starts after 50 and its not a cope just deal with the fact
:exited:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and Demir

I dunno I can get it up just fine (just ask your mother) and don't have wrinkles so I don't know what you're even talking about.

• +1
Your prime is whenever you look the best

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
all of what you said is cope
life ends at nw3 and when your collagen levels got depleted

my prime was in 16-21 , I look shittier and shittier every year since then

View attachment 45907These are peaks for actors, people with top of the line skin care, diet, exercise, and overall health
red is female, blue is male
Graph is faggy. Women peaking at 30 LOL.

MGTOW/TRP cucks think its 50 lmao

It really depends on the guy but remaining appealing to young women past 30 is rare.

Male prime
19-35

Some men able to look good older

Like Jared Leto or Alain Delon

• +1
Lol at this cope. Mens primes are in their 80s just go ur own way women age like milk mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, hebbewem and androidcel
I could be coping as a oldcel, but i am better in my 30s than 20s

My acne is completely gone, my face has filled out more, my body filled out, i used to be a skinny framecel twig.

My friend who is the same ace, smokes and he looks like complete shit. Wrinkles everywhere especially crows feet when he smiles.

Life ends at 18.

First kiss
First slay.
First party.

Brutal cortisol bomb

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and RichardSpencel